Andy Austin Entertainment

Dallas, TX View map

Andy Austin is the preeminent Dallas wedding DJ and MC. Accepting only two weddings per month, he tailors his style to match your personality, and the type of party you would like to host.

Engaging, charismatic, entertaining, stylish and fun, he creates at atmosphere where guests leave saying, "this is the most fun I have ever had at a wedding reception!"

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

• Mikayla
    Mikayla C. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Best wedding decision!

Andy Austin was one of the B E S T decisions we made for our wedding. We attended a wedding last year where he was the DJ and I'd never seen anything like it - so I knew I just HAD to have him for my wedding. Andy and his team did not disappoint. He brings all the energy, spontaneity, and fun that you could ever want from a DJ and MC! His style is so different from your typical wedding DJ - and our guests LOVED IT! He had EVERY ONE out on the dance floor and guests bragged all night about it being the funnest wedding they've ever been to! We 10000% have Andy to thank for this and would book him over and over again! We love Andy Austin!
    Miyuki Married on 09/25/2021

The amazing andy austin

If I had to describe Andy Austin with one word it would be - AMAZING. Andy is phenomenal - I have never met a more engaged, reliable, prompt, well prepared, entertaining, intuitive, unique, and accommodating DJ! I do have to thank a good friend that recommended him to me! He has a one team minded outlook that easily worked with my whole entire vendors team. Andy was spot on providing great ideas on timelines, speeches, music, ballroom layouts, etc and was just very accommodating on everything my husband and I wanted for our wedding. Can't state enough how exquisite he is! Andy was on top of his game from when I hired him to the time of execution! I highly recommend him as he already came highly recommended!! Thank you, Andy for making our wedding day so unique, so special, and a night my husband and I will always remember.
  • Dawn
    Dawn H. Married on 08/07/2021

Best entertainment ever!

Thank you is so inadequate for what you did for our entire family this weekend. You helped to make the wedding day of our daughter and now son-in-law perfect. Your expertise, guidance, organization and attention to detail were nothing short of amazing! We were thoroughly impressed with the personalized attention that you and Angela provided. All your preparation, your hard work leading up to and during the wedding and reception, and making the entire day a reality were flawless. We had the best time EVER at the reception; you provided great entertainment, great music, great props, great fun, a GREAT evening!

Thank you and especially Angela for including our grandson in the preparations and activities throughout the weekend and entertaining him. It made him feel so important and a part of the entire process too.

You will always be a part of our family. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jenna & Austin
    72 photos · 05/26/2019

Weddings and Events by Ruth Weddings and Events by Ruth Wedding Planners

Andy Austin is a great DJ! He knows how to keep the party going and makes sure the dance floor is packed! In the time leading to the wedding, he is very attentive to the bride and groom's requests and spends the time to get to know the couple and tailor the entertainment to the couple's style and wishes. He is nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to my clients.

3824 Cedar Springs Rd #392 Dallas, 75219
Location of (Andy Austin Entertainment)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding