Andy Austin Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Mikayla
    Mikayla C. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Best wedding decision!

Andy Austin was one of the B E S T decisions we made for our wedding. We attended a wedding last year where he was the DJ and I'd never seen anything like it - so I knew I just HAD to have him for my wedding. Andy and his team did not disappoint. He brings all the energy, spontaneity, and fun that you could ever want from a DJ and MC! His style is so different from your typical wedding DJ - and our guests LOVED IT! He had EVERY ONE out on the dance floor and guests bragged all night about it being the funnest wedding they've ever been to! We 10000% have Andy to thank for this and would book him over and over again! We love Andy Austin!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I can't sat enough. His ability to get everyone up, dancing and having a great time is unmatched. He had ages 8 to 60 dancing together and having a great time. Get him if you can!
    Miyuki Married on 09/25/2021

The amazing andy austin

If I had to describe Andy Austin with one word it would be - AMAZING. Andy is phenomenal - I have never met a more engaged, reliable, prompt, well prepared, entertaining, intuitive, unique, and accommodating DJ! I do have to thank a good friend that recommended him to me! He has a one team minded outlook that easily worked with my whole entire vendors team. Andy was spot on providing great ideas on timelines, speeches, music, ballroom layouts, etc and was just very accommodating on everything my husband and I wanted for our wedding. Can't state enough how exquisite he is! Andy was on top of his game from when I hired him to the time of execution! I highly recommend him as he already came highly recommended!! Thank you, Andy for making our wedding day so unique, so special, and a night my husband and I will always remember.
  • Dawn
    Dawn H. Married on 08/07/2021

Best entertainment ever!

Thank you is so inadequate for what you did for our entire family this weekend. You helped to make the wedding day of our daughter and now son-in-law perfect. Your expertise, guidance, organization and attention to detail were nothing short of amazing! We were thoroughly impressed with the personalized attention that you and Angela provided. All your preparation, your hard work leading up to and during the wedding and reception, and making the entire day a reality were flawless. We had the best time EVER at the reception; you provided great entertainment, great music, great props, great fun, a GREAT evening!

Thank you and especially Angela for including our grandson in the preparations and activities throughout the weekend and entertaining him. It made him feel so important and a part of the entire process too.

You will always be a part of our family. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly (. Married on 07/30/2021

HIRE ANDY!!! BEST wedding decision we made by far!

Andy Austin was INCREDIBLE! Incredible is even an understatement. My friends have been RAVING about him since our wedding in July! He was a full on experience that I have never witnessed at a wedding until him. If you want a memorable event with everyone laughing and dancing all night, hire Andy! He had my 92 year old grandma up dancing - I have never seen her dance before! My grandma said "out of all the weddings I have been to in my life, yours was by far the best and that DJ was awesome!" My friends and family never sat down, they danced the entire night. He played music to fit the needs of all ages and it worked out perfectly. He went above and beyond in entertaining and it was unmatchable. Bonus points - he had flipflops for the girls when they took their heels off, he orchestrated our sendoff car last minute because our original plan fell through, he provided halos and glowsticks for the dancefloor, he was super fun and energetic with introductions (we were in tears laughing at some of them!). We have been to weddings since ours and compared DJ's and Andy truly is one of a kind. I would pay good money to have him at ANY event. He is 100% worth it. If you are on the fence with Andy or with budgeting, make him a priority and you will not regret it. He is super organized and has it ALL together and prepared. He was basically a DJ and a planner all in one. I could go on and on about him and his greatness!
    Kimberly & Joshua Osburn
    Wedding at Verona Villa Frisco, Texas July 30, 2021
  • Becca
    Becca W. Married on 07/01/2021

Our best hire ever!

5 stars aren't enough for my review of Andy Austin! He truly made our wedding such a fun party and it would not have been as fun without him. I have never been to a wedding with a DJ that interacts the crowd as much as he did and made it feel so FUN! I wish you all could've been there because there's nothing like the experience of seeing it for yourself. As a bride, I felt Andy made sure to ask for every single detail and knew the ins and outs of my day. He even helped my maid of honor and father in law with their toast. I can't recommend him enough! Don't hesitate - Andy is the MAN!
  • Melany
    Melany Married on 06/21/2019

A freaking BLAST!

Andy is incredible. He is a DJ, entertainer, coordinator, and bearer of any extra / un-thought of things you might need for the wedding day!! Every interaction with him was so joyful and easy; he loves what he does and he is GREAT at it. He also works with the other vendors and helps where he can, ensuring that we had a seamless and perfect ceremony and reception!! The music was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect. For an unforgettable night, contact Andy!
    Ann-Blair Married on 11/03/2018

Stop what you’re doing and BOOK HIM NOW

I attended a wedding in Positano a few months before my wedding-at which Andy served as the DJ. The day I got back, I canceled my already booked music option and sent Andy my deposit... he is just THAT GOOD. Every single one of my vendors agreed: we were incredibly lucky to have him. His attention to detail is impeccable, which is unexpected given his infectiously fun attitude, and his ability to turn any environment into a party is a rare talent that literally EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD CELEBRATE! If you care about the vibe of your wedding (duh, of course you do), you’ll hire Andy Austin. He can read a crowd like no other and will ensure everyone in the room has a complete blast. 15/10, would hire again. Trust me, he creates complete MAGIC.
    Carmel Married on 09/22/2018
    Andy was amazing! The event was high energy in a great way. Everything was very well organized and orchestrated between he and our planner. Reception moments transition seamlessly between music and events and our guests raved about how fun the entertainment was. We used band players to play long with Andy’s music selections and that was an awesome add on! Highly recommend!!
    Tori Married on 10/22/2017
    The BEST DJ out there. Worth every penny. He kept the party going with never a let down. He managed the whole reception without flaw. He even brings everything you could possibly need or want for your reception. Seriously the best!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 03/10/2017
    Andy is the absolute best and helped to bring our entire reception together! He was even the one who found a planner for us (Elisabeth Landry at Silver Lining Events + Co)! He met with us at a brewery near our house and immediately upon speaking with him we knew he was the man for the job. He was even extremely helpful in the layout of our reception in order to help with the party vibe we wanted! He was so professional and really knows his music and how to edit songs so our father/bride and mother/groom dances were beautiful but not 4 minutes long! It was perfect! AND he brought props and really knew how to get the guests dancing and on their feet and got to know details about our family and wedding party so he could properly introduce them. We can't express how awesome he is and he truly is the reason our special day was a party with a wedding attached and it was perfect!
  • User2561019 2+ years ago
    ANDY IS THE BEST!! We got so many compliments about how great our DJ was. Our wedding had about 150 people with about 50 people under 30. Andy was able to get even my grandma on the dance floor and everyone had a ball. He did a great job with the edits on our songs and was just a blast. He orchestrated the whole night and really worked with my husband and I to plan out the night and make it work just how we wanted. I loved that Andy came and asked us if people requested some strange songs (my Dad requested "Hello" by Adele) and just made the whole night great!
    Casey Married on 10/18/2015
    I am a control freak by nature, and I'm in media for my career. So the entertainment for our wedding was a high priority for me. From the first phone conversation I had with Andy, I knew I could let go and that he would run my wedding so I could just enjoy the evening. And that's exactly what happened. The night was flawless, and we owe it all to Andy. He and I spent a lot of time together before the wedding talking about music and special dances and bridal party intros, etc. He's so professional, so easy to get along with, and I really felt like I had his full attention at all times. Worth every penny.
    Chelsi Married on 09/26/2015
    I used Andy Austin for my wedding this past September. He was well worth every penny!! Not only did he make sure everything was running smoothly he made me feel at ease about everything. He has been by far the best dj/mc I have ever seen. My guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and its all thanks to Andy!
    Marianne Married on 06/12/2015
    Our future daughter-in-law has wanted Andy Austin to be the DJ at her wedding since 8th grade - 9 years later he DJ'd her wedding and he was everything she promised! He was the most engaging, entertaining, involved DJ I have ever seen, he kept our large crowd entertained and dancing the entire night!
    He met with the bride and groom prior to the event and was in contact with all "active" participants prior to also. The evening was seamless, he took care of every detail .
    It was an awesome event, many thanks to the best DJ ever - Andy Austin
    Sissy Married on 05/23/2015
    I must say Andy Austin, is the Best DJ's in Dallas. He can set the mood for any event from beginning to his 'High Energy' end. He can get everybody and anybody on the dance floor; he planned it out from beginning to end an there were no surprises. Extremely professional and Fun at the same time.
  • User2063137 2+ years ago
    Andy Austin is the best you can get. He does it all. Words can hardly express our thanks to him for the amazing job he did at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor with great music. He included all the aspects that we wanted at the reception with perfect flow. He helped us choose the music based on the atmosphere we wanted to create. He is a true professional. We will never forget our party thanks to him and his team.
  • User1928693 2+ years ago
    We are so glad we chose Andy as the DJ for our wedding reception! His music selection was great and he kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long. We had so many guests tell us how great the DJ was. A few months before the wedding we met with Andy to discuss a timeline for the evening. He had great suggestions and the reception ran so smoothly because of them. Choosing Andy was the best decision we could have made for our reception!
    Karen Married on 11/01/2014
    I cannot express how much we loved Andy! He was absolutely wonderful and did an outstanding job of making sure that everyone at our wedding was having the best time ever!!!
  • User2027620 2+ years ago
    Andy uses the microphone to grab every guest from their seat and get them on the dance floor. Our party was a blast and he brought lots of surprises with him! What we didn't realize, was how much he would help us plan the flow of the entire night, assisting and orchestrating the schedule~ He was a great leader.

We also hired Andy to put sound in the chapel and record the ceremony. It was flawless.

A really fun dance party was a high priority for us, and Andy made it happen. We highly recommend him!
    Malcolm Married on 05/03/2014
    Our wedding came off without a hitch and Mr. Austin played a major part of the perfect day. Not only was Mr. Austin very knowledgeable on all styles of music, but the sound system supplied was state of the art and at the perfect volume. Another plus was that Mr. Austin timed everything about the reception, directing what events were to happen at their proper time. No question about it; Andy Austin provided a most valuable service which was very much appreciated. Thanks Andy!
  • User1903385 2+ years ago
    Andy Austin was an incredible vendor to work with! He has wonderful ideas and definitely made the wedding so much fun for everyone! He does a great job of bringing lots of energy to the dance floor and involving everyone in the "party!" He was extremely easy to work with and was our favorite vendor we used for our whole wedding!
    Anne Married on 12/29/2012
    Andy MADE our wedding!!! Not only did he play amazing music that got the crowd out on the floor the whole night (including people that claim they don't dance), he just nailed the intros,and every speaking bit - he was a fantastic emcee for the night, and people all night kept mentioning to us how fun he was. Andy seriously made the night what it was - a nonstop party for everyone from 21 to 80. I am so, so happy with our night, we are thrilled we hired him. Having such fab entertainment in turn made our video so much more fun and wonderful - I've not seen our pics yet, but I imagine it will be the same with photos. People had a ball and Andy was key. He was so interested in asking the questions to tailor the night to us, our wedding party, he really cared about making the night a blast. Hire him immediately!!!
    Sara Married on 08/22/2015
    I would not book them again if I did my wedding over. We specifically asked for no club lights and no jumping off chairs. Just for him to blend in. Andy was climbing on chairs as soon as he was given the mic and trying to pump up the crowd. Then around 10pm he handed out rave glow sticks and glow in the dark cat ears and turned the entire room blue. Not at all the classy affair we had in mind. It felt like he told us what we wanted to hear to get the job then did whatever he wanted. I will say the wall light with our initials was the best part of his very expensive package.