Nearby Vendors to Consider

Corsages (5)
Aisle Decor (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Petals (1)

The flowers were GORGEOUS. All of the bridesmaids' bouquets and table arrangements were perfect - exactly what I wanted for the wedding ceremony and reception, right down to the flowers that went on the cake. Thank you so much Kristen and Melissa for making my day even more special!

I'll post some pictures when I get them back from the photographer. :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The talent at Haute Floral is just AMAZING. Their floral design was beautiful and it always is from what I can see on Instagram, which is how I found this vendor. Overall, the experience was great, and I would use them again. If I could offer some insight into my experience, it's that sometimes it's difficult to communicate with them. I prefer to use email to communicate with vendors, and it seemed sometimes that my messages would be overlooked, or the emailing system they use would not deliver my messages. This made for a few stressful situations, but I will say the closer my wedding day got, the better all that communication seemed to flow, and the response time and quality was right where I thought it should be. I didn't make very many phone calls, but they are a very busy vendor, and on one occasion I felt like I was being rushed with my questions. My advice is have plenty of patience on hand when you contact them, and don't hesitate to follow up. They WILL take great care of you. My second piece of advice is have specific delivery directions for them. I heard later on on my wedding date that the men's boutonnieres had been dropped off with the ladies' flowers, and the guys did not have their gorgeous boutonnieres on for their session of pictures before the ceremony. I haven't received my pictures back yet, but that was disappointing to hear, and I hope they guys still look great in those. A little extra communication on their side and my side could have prevented that. In sum, I loved all the flowers. The reception looked so couture. Kristen W.'s vision is the stuff of dreams. Would hire them again.

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristin is awesome to work with! She is so talented and not only listens to your vision but offers suggestions and ideas to make it even better than imagined! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning. I am still getting compliments on the flowers and how she was able to transform the room! She worked tirelessly with us on colors and styles and patiently made any changes we requested! The day of the wedding we were blown away by the beauty of her flowers and how full and lush they were! Thank you, Kristin! We loved working with you!!!

Profile Picture Sandi, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews

29 Photos

My Photo Album

29 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Beautiful floral all the time!

Events