Haute Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Christina
    Christina M. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Wedding Florist

The team at Haute Floral was incredible to work with throughout the entire planning process. During the early stages of planning and budgeting, they were incredibly patient and knowledgable, providing suggestions and budget friendly ideas based off of my initial vision for my wedding. Once we had landed on a design and look for the evening they were incredibly responsive and flexible on any changes or questions I had; and this was all prior to covid-19 happening. Once the pandemic popped up and created so much uncertainty, they were even better to work with. There was no telling how things were going to play out, but Amanda and the team were consistently available to discuss options and provide solutions based on the facts at the moment. Luckily we were able to move forward with our wedding, and on the day of the wedding in the hot July Texas heat, they went above and beyond and provided an additional set of bouquets and boutonnieres, in an effort to ensure the flowers looked their absolute best for the ceremony and reception. They did this all on their own to ensure everything looked amazing for our day. I can't say enough great things about the team at Haute Floral and how amazing they are to work with and how beautiful their arrangements are, exceeding every bit of expectation for our wedding day!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing Florals

Haute Floral made all my wedding floral dreams come true. From my initial consultation with Amanda, I knew they had a clear understanding of my vision and were so great to work with. They always replied promptly to my emails and questions and were easy to get in touch with. I also loved how responsive they were when I changed my mind or thought of items I wanted to add/design tweaks I wanted to make and how easy it was to switch things out after the initial consultation. They helped tie my classic, timeless, and romantic wedding vision together with gorgeous peonies, roses, and candelabras. They even made a floral collar for our dog who was the ring bearer and were the perfect finishing touches on the wedding of my dreams. Could not recommend Haute Floral enough!
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 03/13/2021

The most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen!

Haute Floral knocked it out of the park! I had a rough idea of what I wanted for florals for my wedding and what they created surpassed my expectations. Not only were their floral arrangements absolutely stunning, but working with them was so easy. They were on top of it from start to finish! I couldn’t recommend them more highly!!
    Bailey Married on 01/23/2021

Go with Haute Floral !

The bouquets and decor provided by Haute Floral on our wedding day were outstanding! From the beginning they listened to my ideas, looked at my Pinterest board, and talked through different options with me. They shared their opinions of what might look best without pushing or pressuring me to go with their ideas. All of the costs are quoted up front and the proposal actually listed the different types of flowers that would be included so there are no surprises. They created a bouquet for my bridal portraits and when I asked for a few adjustments for my actual wedding bouquet the team was so accommodating. There were no hard feelings and they didn't make me feel bad or awkward asking for changes. The florals on the day of our wedding were AMAZING - beyond anything I could have imagined. I am so happy we went with Haute and I cannot recommend them enough!
    Alex S. Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful Chuppah

Haute Floral did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding! My colors were coral and seaglass and I loved how they were able to complement my wedding colors in the table arrangements, bouquet, and some beautiful flowers on our chuppah as well.
    Samantha Married on 11/02/2019

Best in the business!!

The Haute Floral team was incredible! They were super responsive to all of my emails and answered any question i had with detail which meant a lot to me because i did not know much about florals and i was nervous about this aspect of the wedding. They eased every worry or concern i had immediately! We continued to update and make adjustments on my proposal as i wanted to change things or add things with no problem. One of the things i loved was they asked for my Pinterest board and took all the inspiration for my wedding day from things I’ve already researched. They arrived promptly on wedding day and set everything up and i was blown away with how gorgeous everything looked! It looked even better than i could have ever imagined. I cannot stress how awesome they were to work with! They are true artists and professionals at what they do! I highly, highly recommend them! You will not regret it!
    Laura Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers in our Budget

Haute Floral helped us get our dream flowers in our budget. Each floral piece was stunning and perfectly designed & created. We had family members pickup and the packaging made that easy. Bonus: their proposal is like something out of a wedding planning dream & gives you confidence that you're on the same page.
  • Momofbride
    Momofbride Married on 04/01/2019

The best in dfw

Kristen is the best florist on the planet - her ideas are so creative and beautiful. I have known her professionally through the wedding industry as a venue owner. She is the ONE I trusted to do my daughter's wedding. And what she did was even more glorious than anything I could have imagined. She does a spectacular job in every way.
  • Jamee
    Jamee Married on 12/01/2018

You want this team on your big day!!

Haute Floral caught my eye at a friend's wedding. Kristen went above and beyond at the last minute for that wedding, and I KNEW I wanted her on my wedding vendor team someday. For my own wedding, floral was the most important item to me. Trust me when I say - Kristen and her team BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER. She tirelessly worked with our budget to get us the best deal and on the day of she surprised us with some extra floral she was able to re-purpose. Talk about a wonderful and generous surprise. After interviewing several Dallas florists, #noregrets!!!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Floral

The floral for our wedding was so incredibly beautiful. I had general ideas but never could have executed it all the way Haute Floral was able to do. Very easy to work with and responsive via email.
    Erica Married on 08/18/2018
    Haute Floral did an amazing job! They were very flexible in making any changes or add on that we had last minute. They were also flexible in making adjustments to fit our budget. Everything was beautiful and we got a lot of compliments on our floral arrangements, as well as bouquets. Highly recommended!
    Amanda Married on 12/30/2017
    The flowers were GORGEOUS. All of the bridesmaids' bouquets and table arrangements were perfect - exactly what I wanted for the wedding ceremony and reception, right down to the flowers that went on the cake. Thank you so much Kristen and Melissa for making my day even more special!

I'll post some pictures when I get them back from the photographer. :)
    Sandi Married on 08/13/2016
    Kristin is awesome to work with! She is so talented and not only listens to your vision but offers suggestions and ideas to make it even better than imagined! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning. I am still getting compliments on the flowers and how she was able to transform the room! She worked tirelessly with us on colors and styles and patiently made any changes we requested! The day of the wedding we were blown away by the beauty of her flowers and how full and lush they were! Thank you, Kristin! We loved working with you!!!
    Victoria Married on 04/30/2016
    As someone who is review-obsessed and did research on practically every floral design company in Dallas– take it from me – GO WITH with Kristen Wolchick/Haute Floral and don’t think twice!! Once you meet with her, you will love her and her work is beyond gorgeous – she really has a gift. On my wedding day, I cried with happiness upon seeing my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets, they were so beautiful and lush—she does not skimp on filling your bouquets and arrangements with the most beautiful, FULL, bright, fresh blooms!

Kristen was my favorite wedding vendor to work with because she is sweet, patient, genuine, and most of all TALENTED!! She truly has a gift with floral design and will make your visions come to life even if you know nothing about flowers. Unlike some other floral design studios in Dallas, Kristen really listens to what you want and the colors/flowers you want while also offering her professional opinion and guidance at the same time. She really just listens to you and then goes above and beyond for the final product!! She’ll also work within your budget – just be upfront about it and she will work with whatever you’re comfortable with and give you impeccable service and gorgeous flowers! She’s super flexible and SO EASY to get in touch with. Kristen or her team would respond to my calls/texts/emails within minutes and accommodated all my changes with a smile and prompt response! I never felt like I was bothering them or making too many changes 

GO with Haute Floral – Kristen is AMAZING!!!

Haute Floral's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Reading this made my WEEK!! You're the best & so glad you loved everything!! I can't wait to see pictures! xoxo, Kristen
    Angie Married on 12/19/2015
    Kristen & Donna at Haute Floral were great to work with and very helpful in the planning/idea stage of flowers for our daughter's wedding. The deliveries were on time and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I cannot even count the number of compliments we received on the flowers! It was just perfect. I was able to give them my budget and they worked with me to stay within my guidelines. I couldn't be more pleased with everything they did throughout the process.
    Mary Married on 10/17/2015
    KRISTEN is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! My father started googling florist and he told me you need to check her out. My mom and I met with Kristen after a not so great meeting with our venue and she put our minds at ease!!!!!! She asks great questions to understand your vision! I am so happy we went with Kristen as our florist!!!!! She is so creative, the floral arrangements brought the elegance we wanted to our wedding and she always stays on BUDGET!!!! The flowers are still being talked about when I see someone from the wedding... They were absolutely gorgeous!!!! Feel so blessed that you were apart of Shawn and I's special day!
  • User2420430 2+ years ago
    Kristen was referred to me by a former colleague and I loved meeting with her so much, I referred her to my friends wedding, too (they booked her as well!). Kristen was the first thing I booked (besides my venue) and she knows her flowers! I even sent her a picture of my bridesmaids dresses to see what color she thought would go best with the flowers - talk about above and beyond! All my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and my venue was decorated gorgeously. I highly recommend her!
    Danielle Married on 10/03/2015
    Absolutely everything we could have wanted and more in a florist. Thank you so much! I am blown away by the beautiful flowers, and you were wonderful to work with. Thank you for making our day incredible!

Haute Floral's reply:

You're so welcome and thank you for letting us be a part of your day! We loved working & creating the floral for you!! I'm STILL in love with your bouquet!!

xoxo,
    Kristen
  • User2358651 2+ years ago
    I can't even begin to describe how amazing Kristen and her team are. My wedding was three weeks ago and I still have people raving to me how beautiful all of the flowers were. The entire process with Kristen was easy and exciting. She immediately understood what I liked and what I didn't like, and I basically just asked her to use her judgement. When I got to my wedding, I was completely blown away. It exactly what I had wanted, and then some. Not one person that spoke the me that evening didn't comment on how beautiful the flowers were. I could rave on and on, but basically, If you don't use Haute Floral, you are making a mistake.
  • User2246997 2+ years ago
    Kristen was GREAT! She did beautiful arrangements for my event. No, let me revise that. Kristen did AMAZING arrangements for my event. She added bling, she used her best mercury vases, added candles and actually doubled my flowers in my flower arrangements at no extra charge and not even per my request. She is an absolute sweetheart and she even hand cut blinged out sheets of rhinestones to make my chair sashes. If you have an issue or concern, she steps up to the plate and she went over and beyond my vision. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to use Haute Floral. I promise you won't be disappointed. I wish I could add a picture. My words alone can't express how awesome her work is....

Thank you Kristen.

~Shatima
    Chad Married on 06/12/2015
    Haute Floral was great to work with! They worked within our budget to make our wedding beautiful! They took all of our ideas and pictures we sent them, and brought to life exactly what we had envisioned. They even modified my bridal bouquet the day of the wedding to make it perfect for me, which made me so happy. People told me it was the prettiest bouquet they had ever seen. I highly recommend Haute Floral for your wedding or event. They really went the extra mile to make everything beautiful.
    Jennifer Married on 05/09/2015
    Kristen and her team at Haute Floral are amazing - we met with 3 florists prior to our wedding and I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with her team. Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she was incredibly flexible throughout the planning process. She took great care in positioning all of the centerpieces and making them look wonderful - and my bouquet, oh my gosh, just gorgeous. I highly recommend them!
    Kristin Married on 03/14/2015
    Kristen and her team are amazing! My arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and I had so many people comment on them. I highly recommend Haute Floral
    Mary Married on 12/27/2014
    Kristen is a dream to work with! She is a good listener and is very artistic which made our wishes come to reality. The execution of the setup was flawless, church and reception! Kristen and her staff are to commended and recommended to all in search of the perfect floral designing team!
    Many thanks!
  • User1769303 2+ years ago
    Kristen from Haute Floral was just amazing! She was so so sweet, and listened to what I wanted and did exactly that! She created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets and provided the flowers for my cake, and the prices were great! She was so helpful and went above and beyond!