Kyle Coburn Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Kyle is an award winning freelance photographer that is based in Dallas, TX. His team is trusted by clients around the world. In addition to covering wedding in North Texas, he has covered weddings worldwide, from London to St. Barths, and as far as India and Australia.

His wedding documentary style can be described as photojournalism with an artistic eye on portraits and details. To achieve his vision he uses off camera flash, cameras that shoot at high ISO without image degradation, and employs a great sense of timing and "the moment".

His background is in Journalism, from his education at the renowned University of Missouri School of Journalism to having worked in the industry covering news and sports. Kyle has brought his strong sense of timing, peak action, and anticipation from sports to the wedding world.

Born and raised in Dallas, TX, he loves to travel and documents weddings all over the world.

-----

Check out my featured weddings and Photo Booths

My Blogsite:

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,083.00

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What event items are available?

Photo booth

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
Prints
Props
Social Media Integration

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kelsey
    Kelsey N. Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Photography

Kyle is a wonderful photographer and I'm so glad we chose him for our wedding. My husband and I planned our DFW wedding remotely and I was most nervous about choosing a photographer. Kyle put us at ease from the very first phone call. He is personable, funny, and a great listener. We didn't get to meet in person until a couple days before the wedding when he came to scout out locations for different shots at our venue with us. It was so much fun, like hanging out with a friend, and he had so many great ideas I would have never come up with. He was prompt on the wedding day, full of more unique ideas, and once again we had a blast. The final products are absolutely amazing--I love every photo he sent us!
    Karen Married on 04/08/2017
    We had the best experience with Kyle Coburn Photography! Kyle was so great to work with from the very beginning. Easy to communicate with, patient with all our questions, and just overall nice guy. He understood we are not your traditional couple looking for posed shots (some, but not entirely). He is creative and has a great eye. Kyle made us feel comfortable and at ease. This was captured in our pictures. We can not recommend Kyle enough...professional, fun, easy going and his work speaks for itself!
    Brannen Married on 05/29/2016
    I can't recommend Kyle enough for any photography needs. Kyle has been an awesome photographer for our wedding season. Our engagement photos are great and "so us," the bridal portrait session was super fun, and the wedding pictures are perfect. Kyle is funny and is organized with pictures, especially after-ceremony pictures - everyone was in and out quickly! He knows the shot he wants to get and how to make it happen quickly. Thank you, Kyle, and your rehearsal dinner/wedding second photographers! Y'all were all great!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DePrisco Photo DePrisco Photo Wedding Photographers

Kyle Coburn Photography is one of the only places I will sent my brides to if I'm booked. You can always count on their studio to produce amazing Images!

2318 Rusk Ct. Dallas, 75204

By appointment only, 7 days a week.
Location of (Kyle Coburn Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding