2022 Wayside Trail, McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 67

About Avalon Legacy Ranch

Avalon Legacy Ranch is a country wedding and event venue in McKinney, Texas. It’s settled on 25 acres of wooded land that borders a beautiful reservoir. The facility combines historic and modern features to create an unforgettable ambiance for your wedding day. Being close to historic downtown McKinney allows you and your guests to enjoy the area and the many amenities. For added convenience, the ranch has an agreement with the nearby Hampton Inn McKinney for overnight accommodations. The family-run property treats every wedding as if it’s their own, and strives to bring your dreams to life.

Facilities and Capacity
The highly sought-after venue is versatile and features an outdoor chapel and grounds. The grounds include corrals, firepits, lakes, bridges, outdoor pergolas, and plenty of space for outdoor games. Avalon Legacy Ranch has 6,000 square feet of furnished space that includes an extraordinary bridal suite, a spacious groom’s suite, an authentic bar, an open fireplace, and multiple rooms for guests to gather in. With multiple rooms, your guests won’t feel like they have to be stuck at their tables or on the dance floor all night; they’re able to explore the different rooms. The property is able to accommodate up to 200 guests and has scenic views that will look gorgeous in your photos. The venue is decorated in a classic style that will complement any color scheme or wedding style.

Couples that book their special day at Avalon Legacy Ranch have peace of mind knowing that you have access to the entire facility for 12 hours and an owner will be on-site. Additionally, the venue has liability insurance so you won’t have an extra worry. You also have access to their event planners who will support you in coordinating your big day. To ensure you all of your guests have easy access to the property, there is on-site parking, valet service, and wheelchair accessibility. The staff provides you with setup and cleanup services and well as event rental items. Items offered include:

• Altar/arch

Avalon Legacy Ranch 6
Avalon Legacy Ranch 7

Ehricka Guffy · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I couldn't have made a better choice by choosing Avalon Legacy Ranch as our wedding venue. The second I drove past the trees surrounding the venue and into the clearing I had the strongest feeling in the world that this was the venue I NEEDED to choose. We proceeded to look at about 8 other venues and everything paled in comparison! Alee and the Avalon Legacy crew were absolutely amazing. Any questions I had were answered immediately, I was given all kinds of advice, and I even hired Alee to be my wedding coordinator because she was so awesome. The venue couldn't have been more beautiful and all the ladies at Avalon Legacy had so much to do with making my wedding more beautiful than I had ever imagined. About a week before the wedding I was sent this long list of questions that took me about 3 days to finish (when i say long list, I mean LONG list), but they made sure I had EVERY SINGLE BASE covered for my wedding day. And believe it or not, our day literally didn't have one problem. I highly recommend getting married at Avalon Legacy!! Thank you guys again so so so much!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Avalon Legacy Ranch 15
    Avalon Legacy Ranch 16
    Avalon Legacy Ranch 17

Avalon Legacy Ranch's reply:

Dear Ehricka,

You were such a wonderful wonderful bride to work with. We are just thrilled you picked Avalon Legacy Ranch - and we miss seeing you!! Please send us copies of all your pictures - we know they are going to be beyond beautiful!

Deborah · Married on 02/14/2019

From the mother of the bride - excellent experience and awesome support

As mother of the bride, I am singing praises for my daughter’s wedding venue, Avalon Legacy Ranch in McKinney, Texas! The wedding and reception were beautiful and beyond anything I could imagine! It would have been a disaster had it not been for Avalon Legacy Ranch stepping up and recommending a new catering/ bar service two days before the wedding when I learned our original Caterer, Whisk Catering and Consulting, had cancelled via an email to me. I missed that email in the hundred or so messages I get each day.The message was cc’d to AVALON LEGACY RANCH and they CALLED me! One of the venue owners, Alee, talked me through the horrible news and made me know they were going to help me get things back on track. They were going to make sure we had linen table clothes and napkins as planned, they made calls to caterers wth bar service they know and trust and we got everything back on target to have the wedding and reception in two days as scheduled. I can’t say enough good things...they helped us make sure my daughter had the wedding and reception of her dreams! The owners and this venue are beautiful!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Avalon Legacy Ranch's reply:

Dear Deborah,

We were horrified that the vendor treated you the way they did. We were so happy and fortunate that we know so many great vendors and we were able to get their help. No one should have to go through what you went through. The wedding was absolutely perfect - no one would have guessed all that you went through! Anytime you would like - we would love to have you come visit us at Avalon Legacy Ranch - and of course - we would love to see the pictures!

Avalon Legacy Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 14
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Garden, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Linens