Avalon Legacy Ranch

$4k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$4k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Avalon Legacy Ranch is a romantic wedding and event venue located in McKinney, Texas. Nestled on 25 acres of idyllic wooded land that borders a beautiful reservoir, guests are treated to captivating views at every turn. The property combines historic charm with elegant modern features to create an unforgettable ambiance for your wedding day. This family-run estate treats every wedding as if it’s their own, and strives to bring your dreams to life.

Facilities and Capacity

The highly sought-after venue offers couples endless versatility for both indoor and outdoor gatherings. For a romantic and unforgettable ceremony, the outdoor chapel provides a traditional elegance to those looking to wed amidst the beauty of nature. Throughout the grounds, guests are delighted by corrals, firepits, lakes, bridges, outdoor pergolas, and plenty of space for outdoor games. Avalon Legacy Ranch has 6,000 square feet of furnished space that includes an extraordinary bridal suite, a spacious groom’s suite, an authentic bar, an open fireplace, and multiple rooms for guests to gather in. The property is able to accommodate up to 200 guests and has scenic views that will look gorgeous in your photos. The venue is decorated in a classic style that will complement any color scheme or wedding style.

Couples are welcome to avail of a number of services provided by the team at Avalon Legacy Ranch. Every element of your celebration will be carefully considered and expertly executed. Throughout your planning process, you will have support from the team’s event planners who will assist you in coordinating your big day. To ensure all of your guests have easy access to the property, there is on-site parking, valet service, and wheelchair accessibility. The staff provides you with setup and cleanup services and well as event rental items, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details. Items offered include tables, chairs, linens, china, and various pieces of decor. Couples are also welcome to make use of the venue’s lighting and sound system to further elevate their experience.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A perfect venue for a perfect day

Avalon Legacy Ranch was the perfect location for my big day. Originally we chose this venue based on its outdoor ceremony and reception areas not knowing what would happen with COVID-19. I also wanted something outdoors without leaning too far into the barn/country theme I'd seen at a lot of other venues. Avalon is rustic but its natural beauty goes well with any wedding style or theme you can dream up. Alee and Debi, were both so helpful during the 10-month planning process. Debi sent timely reminders and updates about everything from event insurance to day-of event reminders. I ended up hiring Alee to help me with month-of/day-of wedding coordination and that was the best money we spent during the entire process - no lie. Alee, already knowing the venue, was a PRO at helping me on my wedding day. She kept me apprised of the time and what was next on the schedule (I was missing my apple watch that day!), she made sure I got something to eat, that I got time to breathe with my new husband, she handled all of the tiny bits of turbulence that comes up on a wedding day. I love her - truly. I wish I could take her home with me! Back to the ranch, the bridal suite had a ton of space and the groomsmen's room was perfect with a tv and couches. I cannot wait to see the photos so I can share how beautiful the venue's grounds were. Immaculate gardens and everything was spotless indoors and out. And would you believe they had a wedding there the night before??? I showed up at 10 am and everything was sparkling clean. Another plus: their preferred vendor list was chock full of rock stars. We found our caterer, DJ, and bartenders from that list. Avalon Legacy Ranch in McKinney is the perfect place to feel like you are having a destination wedding while being only 12 minutes from the highway. Book your wedding here!
  • Jenna
    Jenna V. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing wedding experience

My wife and I got married at Avalon Legacy Ranch August 28th! It was the most beautiful day! Our journey with Avalon started over a year ago! My wife and I completely fell in love with the venue at first sight! Alee and Debi were a special added bonus!! Both of them were such a pleasure to work with! They answered all of our questions and were extremely helpful and supportive through the whole process! We could not have had such a successful wedding without the help of them and their lovely team! My mom is still raving about Becca and Alee! We ended up coming to the venue to take pre wedding photos and they came out spectacular! One of the many reasons we picked this venue was there is so many places for photos and videos! The bridal party was so impressed with how much space was provided! Debi and Alee provide an amazing vendor recommendation selection, we followed it and could not have been happier with how the vendors turn out!
    We were obsessed with the reception deck area it felt like we were in a tree house. They did an amazing job keeping it cool for our summer wedding! For our older guests it was important that the venue was a indoor / outdoor which it is! My grandparents enjoyed being able to come inside. We added on the farm tables and they are absolutely stunning!! We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue and it’s location! We had a lot of out of town guests and it is in a prime location as there are so many hotels around! We would give 10 stars ⭐️ if we could!
  • Sharence
    Sharence M. Married on 07/09/2021

Like a Hallmark Movie

Words cannot express my gratitude for Debi Ladd and the Avalon Legacy Ranch staff. My entire wedding planning and wedding day was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with little to no ideas for what I wanted to experience. Debi, being who she is, made magic out of NOTHING.

My husband knew we wanted to get married but being in the middle of a pandemic and losing our jobs we had nowhere to start. Debi took a huge load off of us in the midst of her own series of wedding cancellations. This is just a small testament to her heart and the REAL work she does each day. You have to see it for yourself.

We started with a simple idea and Debi and her staff worked their magic and brought it to life. She made sure we had the most amazing vendors on our special day by providing us with a list of people she’s worked with and some that have been wanting to work with her. If you think you don't need a team of heartfelt people, think again, and if you think you can go with just anyone THINK AGAIN! DEBI LADD IS IT!

Debi is a top-notch venue owner and I am incredibly BLESSED to have had her help and by my side throughout the entire planning process. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want to get married at this venue!! Debi is a wedding genius! It's like she was reading my mind!! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her expertise to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Any guest that came in contact with Debi said she was the sweetest and so grateful to see such a beautiful venue.

To here more about how we met Debi, the owner of Avalon Legacy Ranch, copy and paste this link: https://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycouriergazette/like-a-hallmark-movie-local-couple-married-after-meeting-at-pandemics-inception/article_1f7a609e-fea9-11ea-ab97-d74328906850.html
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Brian
    32 photos · 08/22/2020

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2022 Wayside Trail McKinney, TX, 75071
Location of (Avalon Legacy Ranch)

Avalon Legacy Ranch frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Avalon Legacy Ranch in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Avalon Legacy Ranch for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Avalon Legacy Ranch for wedding events?

Avalon Legacy Ranch offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Avalon Legacy Ranch offer?

Avalon Legacy Ranch offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Avalon Legacy Ranch offer for wedding events?

Avalon Legacy Ranch offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Avalon Legacy Ranch have available for wedding events?

Avalon Legacy Ranch offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Avalon Legacy Ranch and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Avalon Legacy Ranch is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues