Tease to Please Hair and Makeup

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A big hello and warm welcome from Tease to Please Hair and Makeup, one of DFW, OKC, and East Texas' top hair and makeup artistry team. We cater to all kinds of events like weddings, proms and other special occasions. You can trust that we have the skills and the talent to help you look your best and achieve your dreams on your special day.

Owner and Lead Stylist, Laci Coker, has hand-picked a highly rated all-woman beauty team that works alongside her on events like yours throughout the metroplex! With their combined talents and track record, they have become one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s most in-demand hair and makeup teams. We are delighted to answer any questions you have, and we are ready to help you book your event with us. Our Dallas studio is conveniently located in Richardson near 75 and 635. However, we also provide on location and destination services. We look forward to working with you on your special wedding day, event or photoshoot!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 05/22/2022

My favorite humans ever!!!

I have known and loved Laci and Audrey for a long time and knew I wanted them to do my hair and makeup for my wedding years before I even knew my now husband! Even though we are comfortable and familiar with each other, they never waived on their professionalism and making sure I was 100% comfortable with the way everything looked. My HAMU trial was incredible—I knew I didn't have to worry at all, leading up to the wedding or even on the day of, about them recreating my vision. Everyone was so relaxed and we were able to just enjoy the day without having to stress over HAMU (which we know all girls do!) They love their brides and their crew so well and make everyone they meet feel seen and known and loved. All of my girls, as well as my mom and MIL, all loved their HAMU. I recommended Tease to Please to every single person I knew getting married in DFW long before my wedding and I will continue to do so FOREVER! I love you guys!!
    Emily P. Married on 04/23/2022

Love these ladies!

I am so glad I went with Tease to Please for my wedding day! Shae, Laci and everyone we encountered was so kind, professional and fun! Not to mention I felt absolutely gorgeous and so did my bridesmaids. Shae and her team listened to each and everyone of us and offered touch ups, adjustments, etc., so that everyone got exactly what they wanted. Such a wonderful experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Caitlin & Westin
    32 photos · 09/13/2019
  • Ashley & Andrew
    29 photos · 10/13/2018

Gold Anchor Weddings and Design Gold Anchor Weddings and Design Wedding Invitations

Laci and her team of hair and makeup artists are phenomenal and do a wonderful job. They definitely make the day less stressful for the Bride, when she can know that hair and make up is on point. Thanks for all you do!

Sweet Memory Photography Sweet Memory Photography Wedding Photographers

Laci is such an outgoing lady and her work speaks for itself!! Her kindness makes working with her so fun and her passion for what she does is what makes her STAND OUT!!! I refer my clients to Tease to Please because I know they will be treated with the upmost care!

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Do you want hair to look fantastic on that special day? Of course you do, so call Tease to lPease and make it happen! I am happy to give my endorsement!

111 E. Polk St Dallas, TX, 75081
Location of (Tease to Please Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding