Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

110 | Dallas, TX

110 Reviews for Tease to Please Hair and Makeup

• Madison

Madison Holmes · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best Hair & Makeup Team in TEXAS!!!

I cannot rave enough about Laci and her girls with Tease to Please!!! They were our Hair & Makeup team for my recent bridal portraits and wedding and OMG did they deliver!!! First of all, they are so fun and so sweet...you can't help but love them from the moment you meet them!!

Laci opened up their new studio, The Darling Co, to my bridal party and we had a BLAST getting pampered on my wedding day!! They were so accommodating...not only did they make us all look like QUEENS...but they also allowed us to play our fun music and bring in lunch while we were getting pampered!!

Laci and her team went above and beyond to make us feel and look beautiful. They are all incredibly talented. We all got our hair and makeup done. They were timely and stuck to their schedule, all while laughing and having fun!!

We did not anticipate a pandemic occurring during our wedding planning, but Laci remained transparent and constantly kept in touch regarding my bridal session and wedding day. They were all very professional.

I cannot recommend Tease to Please more!!! If you are in need of Hair & Makeup for any event, look no further than Laci and her team!!! They will make you look beautiful, your pictures will turn out perfect, and you will have a blast during the process!!

Thank you, Laci and team!!! Let's be best friends!!! :)

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • O

Olivia Downtain · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Love tease to please

Tease to please was AMAZING on and before our big day! Laci was responsive and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I loved getting to do a trial run with my mom so we could preview our look prior to wedding day. I was a COVID19 bride and had to postpone our date. Laci was understanding and accommodated our new date no problem. I had one artist change because of our new date, but all of the artists on the team were AMAZING and did such a good job. The team was kind, and made sure what they were doing was what my bridesmaids and I wanted. They were also super fun to talk to the day of. If you're looking for a makeup/hair team and you have come across tease to please, don't look further. THEY ARE AMAZING and you will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Logan Zabasky · Married on 11/10/2020

You need TTP for your big day!!!

The Tease To Please team is AMAZING!!! Do yourself a favor and book, right now! Laci serves with a heart so big. Ashley, Kayla and Audrey took such great care of my girls and I in October! I wouldn't have had it any other way. They showed up and showed out, making sure that everyone got the services they needed and were happy with what they asked for. They were so kind to us and made the getting ready process a breeze. Thankful to have gained friendships through the Tease To Please team.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 10/23/2020

So great! Book them!

I selected Tease to Please because two of my friends had used them as well. Paige did our makeup and let me tell you - everyone felt SO beautiful! The makeup lasted all night and looked great in photos. Thank you, Paige and Emily! You helped make the day so beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning, beautiful, perfect

Tease to Please is the best! Laci is awesome to work with, I had several questions and concerns and she put my mind to ease. She is quick to respond and answer all my questions! Not only is that a plus...her hair and make up team is absolutely breath taking! I felt so beautiful on the day of my wedding and all my bridesmaids looked amazing!! Book with them now, you won’t regret it :)

Sent on 10/30/2020

Tiffany Murray · Married on 10/17/2020

Great service!

From the booking process to the day of everything went smoothly even when we had to postpone our wedding, Laci took care of everything! On the day of we had Ashley, Bianca and Anastasia who made my bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl and myself just beautiful! Highly recommend Tease to Please. 5 star service!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Kayle · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfection

Our team was incredible, we had over twenty services on my wedding day and they were on time and ahead of schedule. My bridal party looked stunning and many of them said it was the first time they actually liked their hair and makeup for a wedding! Hands down best hair and makeup team around! My artist was Holli and she went above and beyond to make my bridal look come true!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Jesse

Jesse Patzig · Married on 08/14/2020

A True Dream Team

Let me start by saying that Laci has a dream team behind her! Every step of the way they were awesome! I booked Tease to Please in 2019 before we knew we would be planning our wedding through a pandemic. Even after postponing our wedding Laci and her team made sure me and my girls would be taken care of! Anastasia was my hair and make up artist and let me tell you, she makes Pintrest dreams come true! I also had Sarah and Ellie there to help with the bridal party and my moms. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! I would 10/10 recommend Laci and her team for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Sara

Sara Gondol · Married on 08/08/2020

Elegant Hair and Makeup

Laci and her staff are excellent. The job they did on everyone's hair and makeup were spot on. They made everyone look the best versions of themselves and we all felt beautiful. They were also so courteous and professional. Would recommend them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Erin Mason · Married on 07/11/2020

One less thing to stress about....

Laci and her team were a dream to work with!! All the stress of planning a wedding during a pandemic, she was able to work with me on date changes, location changes, time, number or bridesmaids, etc. It was nice to know that i didn’t have to worry about hair and makeup. And her team did the most amazing job for me and my girls!! It was such a great experience and made my wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Jenna Raidy · Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely perfect!

I was so lucky to have found Tease to Please through my wedding coordinator! Laci and her team were so professional and easy to work with! Holli totally understood the look I wanted for my wedding day. We did a trial run for my wedding portraits, and I loved the way my make-up looked! On our wedding day they arrived on time and stuck to the schedule to get my wedding party’s hair and make-up finished in time for pictures. They were flexible with styles and made all of us look beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Shari

Shari Nederhoff · Married on 05/01/2020

Best hair and makeup vendor!

I can’t say enough about Tease to Please services that were provided for my daughter’s wedding. From the first contact with them to the last, they were friendly, prompt in communication and professional. Laci has such heart for making sure brides feel and look beautiful for their big day. She strives to make it an easy process for the bride and bridal party, and succeeds! We had the fabulous Sarah for our stylist and make up artist and she was absolutely AMAZING! Her joyful and calm demeanor put everyone at ease and we all looked beautiful, especially, my daughter, the bride! I would highly recommend Tease to Please for your wedding day. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Fry · Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely Love!!

Tease to Please Hair did an amazing job for our wedding!! We had Lauren S. and Alex M. and they were both amazing!! The owner, Laci is very easy to work with and very accommodating with our reschedule date. The girls came to my house on the day of the wedding and did 5 bridesmaids, my hair (bride), mother of the bride and groom all in less than 4 hours!! I would highly recommend! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Hannah Smith · Married on 11/30/2019

Perfect! Her team was fabulous and it was all super easy and nice.

Laci and her team were fabulous and made sure everything was stress free and taken care of!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • McSudman

Bailey · Married on 11/09/2019

They made by wedding hair goals a reality.

Tease to Please was such a joy to work with. They were recommended to me from 5 different family/friends/co-workers. We ended up booking Emily for the big day and Sarah came along to help with my sister in law, mother and grandma’s hair. I met Emily for a trail a few months prior to my wedding and all I can say is she is a hair goddess. She did such an AMAZING job. Sarah and Emily made everyone’s hair look stunning and we all felt like a million bucks. At the end of the night (15 hours later) my hair was still flawless. I cannot recommend Emily and Tease to Please more.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2019

Most beautiful I have ever or will ever look!

Tease to Please was the BEST decision I could have made for our wedding day hair and make-up! Myself, my bridal party, and our female family members all had hair and make-up done by Laci, Paige, and Jamie, and they were AMAZING! Everyone looked so incredibly beautiful! It's been two weeks and my groom is STILL raving daily about how gorgeous I looked that day. As soon as I stepped foot on the aisle runner at the ceremony and saw the look in his eyes, I knew I had made the right decisions on my appearance.

The whole team was so responsive, patient, and professional. Special shout-out to Laci and Paige though - I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair and make-up to look the day of, and neither of them batted an eye at having to switch it up. They just immediately got to work and made sure I looked amazing. They chatted with me, which helped calm my nerves A LOT and my pre-ceremony time was filled with giggling and pampering instead of being stressed out.

I will never be able to fully express how much I appreciate the Tease to Please team, I was truly blessed to have them on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Marissa Stabler · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely live up to their name!!!

The incredible ladies at Tease to Please absolutely deliver on their promise.

I did a trial run for bridal hair and makeup and strongly recommend other brides do the same.

It turned out, I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted when it came to makeup. Bianca, my makeup artist, was so patient with me between the trial and the day of my wedding as I was trying to make up my mind. The end result was beautiful.

The trial also gave me time to think through adjustments for my hair. Ashley, my hair stylist, is a MAGICIAN!!! Particularly when it comes to using hair extensions to create a big side bun masterpiece. Seriously, my hair beyond exceeded any expectations ... I had no idea it could ever look like that.

My bridesmaids were equally as pleased with their hair and makeup. We all felt so beautiful and received so many compliments throughout the evening. I can’t recommend Tease to Please enough!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Lauren Gomez · Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous looks for Party of 11!

Wow!! These girls are incredible! I have natural curly hair, so I was extremely nervous about having someone do an updo, but Laci knocked it out of the park. These girls are so sweet, and her team was able to get 11 girls done in 2.5 hours! I was so stressed about it, and she made it seem like a piece of cake. Everyone’s makeup and hair were gorgeous. I asked my girls to bring a photo of what they wanted, and every look was absolutely perfect. Please make sure to book Laci and her team of MUH ANGELS!!! This was by far the part of my day that was the most fun!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Lauren Dandridge · Married on 09/14/2019

Dont think twice- hire TTP!

Laci and her team are just SO GOOD. Hair and makeup was one of the most important things to me when I started wedding planning so when I found tease to please, I was relieved! From the get go, Laci was so responsive, sweet, and easy to work with. I hired Laci, Paige, and Taylor for me and my 7 bridesmaids. They showed up on time the day of and they stayed on schedule which is SO IMPORTANT when you are on a timeline! Not only that- the girls were so sweet and made us all feel at ease the entire day. If you are in need of hair/makeup, absolutely do not hesistate to use TTP. You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cantrell · Married on 09/13/2019

Tease to Please

I used Tease to Please for my bridals and instantly knew I made the right choice. My hair and makeup was stunning and done with ultimate attention to detail. I looked exactly the way I wanted to. My hair and makeup never looked overdone./cakey They came to the venue on the wedding day and once again did not disappoint. They did my entire wedding party, my mother, grandma, and flower girls hair and makeup in a timely manner and we were all in love with out looks. I 100% recommend the airbrush option and lashes!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Trisler · Married on 09/06/2019

looooooooooove

Laci and her team are absolutely wonderful. We arrived about 45 minutes behind schedule but they were still happy to get our hair and make up done and on time, too. They are easy to talk to and can make any look stunning. Definitely wouldn't have wanted anyone else to make me look my best for my wedding. These girls are the best of the best.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Lilly

Lilly · Married on 09/01/2019

Feel your best, on your best day!

Above and beyond in every way. Laci and her team at Tease to Please were amazing. I was pretty stressed going into finding a hair and makeup artist and Laci truly rose to the occasion to make me feel confident and beautiful on this very important day. You truly cannot ask for better customer service. Laci and her team were on time, attentive and even helped touch up some of my bridesmaids hair that did not book services – small things like hiding bobby pins and things. Thank you Laci for being part of our special day. You clearly take so much pride in your work, your artists and your flourishing business. Your energy and positivity during every step of the process is so inspiring and I mean it when I say it was a pleasure doing business with you. (photo credit: Jerry Ghionis)

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/24/2019

They are worth it!!

Laci the owner of the company was so amazing to work with and was very responsive with scheduling! The team members she set me up to work with Paige and Ashley! I had airbrush makeup and she did such a good job making me look like me, but even better!! My hair was also amazing! She helped me figure out how to do an updo that didn’t require me to have to get extensions! Which saved a lot of money and it also looked like I had a TON of hair! Amazing team to work with and they were very timely and worked with my planner setting up a schedule for the day of! Christy Archibald took the photos I provided! :)

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Judith

Judith Baylan · Married on 07/27/2019

Flawless and Professional

My wedding entourage was very pleased with all the artists with Tease to please. First off, Laci is very personable and prompt and made the scheduling seamless. The hair and makeup artists were also very easy to work with and were able to execute on the look I envisioned. Thanks Tease to Please for contributing to the beautiful pictures and memories! I would definitely recommend Tease to Please if you want to look flawless for any event!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Janet Kelly · Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the Bride

Laci and her team from Tease to Please were absolutely amazing and helped to make my daughter’s wedding day a day all of us will never forget. Besides being very professional and skilled, I found Laci to be incredibly kind, generous, and very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Initially, I found Tease to Please on the internet. After contacting and selecting Tease to Please, we scheduled HAMU for the Bride, 6 Bridesmaids, and the Mother’s of the Bride and Groom. Based on this, Laci proposed a detailed schedule for each girl’s hair and make up. This was very helpful as it kept things rolling and organized the day of the wedding. Laci, Anastasia, and Taylor worked quickly and professionally and were a lot of fun. They listened to what each girl wanted, made suggestions, and worked their magic. They stayed ahead of schedule, and before they left, they did touch ups on everyone. Everyone looked beautiful.
    Additionally, a couple of months ahead of the wedding, we chose to do a HAMU trial for the Bride which Anastasia was able to schedule before one of the wedding dress fittings. That worked perfectly. Also, Laci did a hair trial with me at our home several weeks before the wedding as well. Since our home was where the girls all planned to get ready, this enabled Laci to determine ahead of time, the best place for she and her associates to set up. This made things run very smoothly the day of the wedding.
    I highly recommend Tease to Please and would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/17/2019