Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 7
  • Randa

Randa · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

Where do I even begin.. Laci is an angel. From booking, to trial, to day of. Using Tease To Please was top 3 best wedding decisions I made. She is so kind. So sweet. Easy to talk to. Fast response. I made a few changes in my hair because I couldn't decide and she nailed it day of. It was long curly perfection... Which lasted 3 days btw lol Paige did our makeup and she is so funny and quirky they are a unique dynamite team. The funny conversations we had day of getting ready will have me laughing forever! All of my girls could not believe how beautiful they looked after being air brushed... Its pure magic and Paige has the touch. I will be reccomending y'all to everyone I know and I will definitely use you again in the future for any event I have. I just can not say enough good things. I can't wait to send y'all my professional edits I know they're going to be perfection. Thank you so much for being up bright and early with us y'all are a team of perfection and that's what you delivered.

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

F l a w l e s s

I'm so glad I chose Tease to Please for my wedding day. Laci was super sweet and answered all my questions and concerns I had prior to my wedding day. Ashley Z did my hair and makeup for my bridals. Ashley was very attentive to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I have very thick naturally curly hair. For my bridals I ended up blowing my hair out and having Ashley add curls in to create a textured, loose, low updo. On my wedding day, I decided I wanted to use my natural curls cause they felt more like me (not because I didn't like my how my trial went, it was beautiful). Ashley was wonderful with working with my crazy hair. Ashley even went and got flowers from my florist and helped make a hair piece cause I wanted a little accent in my hair. My hair stayed perfectly and everyone commented on how good it looked. For my bridesmaids, they did a half up/half down look with curls. They looked flawless. My mom looked adorable, her HAMU was very tasteful. Audrey did our makeup on the wedding day. Freaking perfect. She was so precise and paid attention to every detail. She made sure everything was the right match and what we wanted. I cried like 80 times before walking down the aisle and she made sure my makeup was still on-point even after ugly crying. Ashley Z and Audrey were so sweet and fun to hang out with before the wedding. I had my hair and makeup done the next weekend for a friend's wedding by another well-known HAMU vendor and it didn't compare. So glad I used Tease To Please.

Lara · Married on 09/15/2018

LOVED TEASE TO PLEASE!! From the beginning Laci was a breeze to work with and her team was just as amazing. I am super picky about hair and makeup so I did a lot of research when choosing these services. I wanted a very specific hairstyle and Laci nailed it perfectly! I had 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms and a flower girl and Laci, Paige and Taylor did so well my girls want to hire them for their weddings. Cannot recommend a better HAMU team and am beyond happy they were a part of my big day.

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 8

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2018

Jamie and Lindsey were my hair/make up people for my wedding day and they were incredible! Jamie did both my hair & make up for my bridals and I have honestly never felt so beautiful before in my life! They are both so personable that by the end of it I felt like I had known them for forever! Laci was just as outstanding as the others. She was patient and answered every question I had very quickly! I would highly recommend the Tease to Please team for any event you need! Truly the best a person can get!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 9
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 10
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 11

C · Married on 06/21/2018

Laci was professional, courteous, and didn’t bat an eye at the early start time to be ready for an 11:00 am wedding! She does beautiful work!

Dayna · Married on 05/27/2018

Laci and her team we absolutely amazing! I had my hair and makeup done for my engagements, bridal shoot, and wedding! My 8 bridesmaids also had their hair and makeup done for the big day by her team! They were incredible. My girls were SO happy and impressed with how their hair/makeup turned out! I couldn't be happier that I chose Tease to Please!
    Side note: I had a brunch wedding, with very limited time in the morning to get ready (starting at 7am), and Laci and her girls absolutely crushed it and had us ready early!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 12
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 13
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 14
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 15
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 16
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 17
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 18

Dara · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laci & Paige. We wanted to hire all small business owners for our wedding vendors and Tease To Please was amazing! They are such great artists and truly talented. I hired them to do hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids on my wedding day. Laci did such a great job with hair. I have long, fine, thin hair… doesn’t hold curls at all and she was able to do beautiful curls and even placed my last-minute hair extension perfectly. Paige was equally wonderful. I usually leave the house with a swipe of mascara, so I was nervous that I wouldn’t look like myself. I was also worried that my makeup may be too dramatic for the natural light of my venue (The Dallas Arboretum). Paige really did an amazing job of making my makeup look natural and glowing. Both made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were also so happy with their looks too and raved about Laci and Paige as well. If you’re looking for special occasion makeup, I highly recommend Tease To Please!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 19

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Y'all, Laci is Amazingggggg! She has the best team behind her to make your special day look beautiful! I enjoyed getting to hang out with Laci and she is very easy going. You feel like you've known her for years!! She knows what she is doing when it comes to hair and her team is just as good as she is! Paige and Ashley were rockstars! The MOB and MOG looked HOTTT!!! I have also received spray tans for Laci and nothing makes you feel better than a spray tan! She is just the all around on stop shop and you will have a blast having her with you on your special day!!! XOXO

Madison · Married on 04/07/2018

WOW! First let me say, Laci, the owner of Tease to Please is the absolute sweetest! I loved working with her in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure we had our schedule for getting ready right and everything else! She worked with us to make sure that everything would go smoothly and when we finally met her to do my bridals she was the best! For makeup we had Audrey who was also super sweet! In my personal experience during my bridals Audrey was extremely helpful in trying to make sure my make-up looked just right. When it was a little too dark for my liking (I don’t wear much make up!) she very sweetly took some off and reworked it without complaint to make it just right! On the wedding day, she remembered exactly what I wanted and it was even more amazing! She helped me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day and I can’t thank her enough! Laci did my hair for bridals and the wedding as well and she was outstanding as well! She made sure to help me come up with a style that went with the “boho” feel of my wedding and my dress! She was also extremely easy to talk to and so fun to have in the bridal room on the wedding day! Laci, Audrey, and Ashley did most of my wedding party’s hair and make up on the wedding day and everyone was SO happy with their looks. We had one hiccup with hair (it was still beautiful, just not quite the look my MOH was going for) and the girls were so sweet to fix it for her so that she looked and felt stunning! You ladies rock! We loved Tease to Please and highly recommend to everyone!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 20
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 25
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 26
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 27

Christina · Married on 04/05/2018

Laci and Paige were amazing! I had such a difficult time finding a hair and makeup person due to being so darn picky! I contacted Laci at the very last minute and she made sure I got my trial in and was incredibly flexible with my requests and I cannot thank her and Paige enough! They are professionals at what they do and are so sweet and easygoing. My mother and sister had their hair and makeup done as well and they absolutely LOVED it. Not to mention my hair was absolutely perfect and I received so many compliments and beautiful photos. I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 28
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 29
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 30

Paige · Married on 01/20/2018

The team at Tease to Please was absolutely incredible! I used them for engagements, bridals and wedding day and they did not disappoint. As a nurse I'm not used to a lot of hair and makeup. The team truly listened to my wants and made sure I felt like myself. I would not have changed a single thing about my hair or makeup on our wedding day. And my husband loved it too! The ladies are so fun, they make you feel like family as you work together. Would and will use them again for any events in the future!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 31
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 32
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 33
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 34

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

Laci and Jamie were so amazing on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, my mother, and I all felt so beautiful all night. They were also fun to have around while getting ready which helped ease my anxiety of the wedding day!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 35

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2017

The ladies at tease to please made myself and my gals feel beautiful and glamourous for my wedding day!! Laci did our hair and Jamie did make up and they both were such a joy to work with and fun to have around all day! My hair and make up stayed beautiful all day, even lasted throughout the dance party! Not only were their hair and make up services wonderful, Laci was so easy to work with. She was so flexible, accommodating and communicated quickly. She is passionate about her work and that shows. I highly recommend these ladies!!

Melanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Tease to Please is affordable and a great group of ladies to work with. Laci was great at responding quickly to emails and making sure I had all the information I needed. Jamie took care of my hair and make-up as well as the moms and matron of honor and Morgan did almost everyone’s hair. Thank you for taking care of me on the big day. I will definitely be recommending Tease to Please!

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2017

They did an amazing job. They let me add people at the very last minute and were so professional and organized. They made my day so much easier. My mom is very hard to please and loved her hair and makeup. They did a great job.

Keli · Married on 07/11/2017

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Laci was fantastic in coordinating and being the point of the contact, while Morgan did the most amazing job onsite. She was punctual and friendly and got the job done quickly and flawlessly. I tasked Morgan with ensuring my makeup would stay on through light water sprays during my water park wedding. Not only was it perfect throughout the ceremony, but after the ceremony and playing in the water for 8 hours, I still looked fresh. I destroyed my hair with each water slide, but the headband stayed in and the make up never ran.

• I

Ivana · Married on 06/16/2017

Laci and Ashley did such an amazing job on my bridal party's hair and makeup! They are both so sweet and kind, exactly the kind of people you want to be around on your wedding day. They were very organized and kept everything on time. I was not able to have Laci do a trial run on my hair, but she completely nailed the look I was going for on the day of the wedding. I've never been happier, and will use these ladies for all my future occasions. I cannot say enough good things about this company, but I recommend them to all my family and friends!!

Allison · Married on 04/29/2017

I was so beyond impressed with the timelines and kindness from day one. Laci is the sweetest vendor and with her team will make your whole group looking amazing on the best day of your life! Laci, Ashley, and Hailey were absolutely amazing. We all loved our hair and makeup. They made us look flawless! Plus, they are so fun to have around on your big day! I love Tease to Please!! They are the absolute best.

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Laci & everyone were beyond amazing. BOOK THEM NOW! I promise you won't be sad. They were so accommodating for me and my trial, and were very timely. My bridesmaids loved all of their hair & makeup & were very sad they didn't have this team for their big day! I felt more than beautiful and they made sure to make me feel comfortable when I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup. My husband was floored with how beautiful my makeup was and wants me to learn from them! The team is great at varying makeup with different comfort levels of amount, skin tones, lashes, etc. This is an amazing group and you should scoop them up as soon as you can!

Amy · Married on 03/19/2017

I used Tease to Please for my wedding hair and makeup. Laci and Rachel were the best to work with! Rachel drove out to Heath at 6:00 a.m. to get started and was nothing but a joy! I (and my husband) LOVED my hair and make up. We did a trial run and Rachel really listened to my comments and it turned out beautiful! Laci coordinated it all and made the process very easy. I highly recommend Tease to Please and Rachel for your hair and make up needs!

Alex · Married on 02/19/2017

Tease to Please was absolutely amazing. Laci was so flexible (I had to reschedule my hair and makeup trial a few times) and understanding. I was so happy with how my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day. I felt truly beautiful. They encouraged me to speak up if there was something I wanted to change or add to my look which I didn't need to do because they captured EXACTLY what I wanted! My mother, mother in law, and sister in law also had their hair and makeup done. They all have very different styles but Laci and Jamie were able to make them each feel special and gorgeous! I cannot recommend Tease to Please enough; you will receive great service at an reasonable price. I promise you will look and feel incredible on your special day!

E · Married on 01/07/2017

Laci and Paige were truly amazing; I got a glowing recommendation to call them from a friend with hard to style hair. We had a serious change of plans the day before our wedding when there was a ice storm. Laci makes herself available to her clients through text and email, and she worked with me late on Friday night to schedule a new location, and they drive out to meet us at a bridesmaids house. My hairstyle was amazing and held ALL day, and she is the ONLY person who has ever gotten my sisters waist length, baby fine hair to stay in an updo. Paige's makeup work is stunning. These ladies were the most amazing people to work with, and I honestly adore them. If you are lucky enough to book them, congratulations! I will recommend them to every bride I meet.

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

From the first time I contacted Laci about doing the hair and makeup for my big day, she was an absolute sweetheart! She was extremely accommodating with everything. Ashley did an amazing job on my wedding day and I felt absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Tease to Please group!

Caroline · Married on 09/17/2016

Laci, Ashley, & Paige did wonderful hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They are all so sweet and up for anything. I couldn't imagine having anyone else make me and my girls look beautiful for my big day!