Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Madison
    Madison H. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best Hair & Makeup Team in TEXAS!!!

I cannot rave enough about Laci and her girls with Tease to Please!!! They were our Hair & Makeup team for my recent bridal portraits and wedding and OMG did they deliver!!! First of all, they are so fun and so sweet...you can't help but love them from the moment you meet them!!

Laci opened up their new studio, The Darling Co, to my bridal party and we had a BLAST getting pampered on my wedding day!! They were so accommodating...not only did they make us all look like QUEENS...but they also allowed us to play our fun music and bring in lunch while we were getting pampered!!

Laci and her team went above and beyond to make us feel and look beautiful. They are all incredibly talented. We all got our hair and makeup done. They were timely and stuck to their schedule, all while laughing and having fun!!

We did not anticipate a pandemic occurring during our wedding planning, but Laci remained transparent and constantly kept in touch regarding my bridal session and wedding day. They were all very professional.

I cannot recommend Tease to Please more!!! If you are in need of Hair & Makeup for any event, look no further than Laci and her team!!! They will make you look beautiful, your pictures will turn out perfect, and you will have a blast during the process!!

Thank you, Laci and team!!! Let's be best friends!!! :)
    Liz E. Getting married on 12/02/2021

Tease to Please is Amazing!

I cannot recommend Tease to Please enough!! Laci and her team were amazing from the very start. She worked with me on rescheduling when we postponed due to COVID and was so understanding. She communicates SO quickly and was very helpful with making suggestions for bridals and day of looks when it came to hair and makeup. I was obsessed with both of my looks and my bridesmaids looked stunning. Her team made was so professional and made us feel beautiful!! :)
  • Kelly
    Kelly R. Married on 08/14/2021

Great Ladies!

Tease to Please was so great to work with. I did a trial run with Breanna before my bridal portraits. She is amazing! The stylists are very sweet and made everyone feel comfortable and pampered. I’m so happy I chose them for my special day and I would recommend them.
    Madison L. Married on 06/26/2021

Huge blessing of a team!

The owner Laci is so sweet and when I booked the company she was very easy to work with throughout the process! Taylor did my make-up for my wedding and she was AMAZING! During the make-up trial she was very kind, friendly, professional, and so much fun to work with! She really cared about understanding the look I wanted and was great with the details. She was also communicative and helpful while I shopped for a lip color to keep and wear for the wedding. On the wedding day, she was again so much fun to work with and did an incredible job! She had Shea working with her to complete the bridesmaids make-up and everyone loved how they did! Taylor also did my custom spray tan and teeth whitening!
  • Lacey
    Lacey Q. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing! Absolute must

Tease to Please was a dream to work with! Laci and her team are very professional and responsive. They truly listen to your vision and make sure you are pleased with their service. My hair and make-up was PERFECT - better than what I could have imagined. All of my bridesmaids were stunning as well. I cannot recommend Tease to Please more - they are the absolute BEST!
    Allison D. Married on 05/16/2021

Stunning Work!

When I first started looking for HAMU for the big day, I knew I wanted airbrush. Regular foundation tends to look Cakey on my face regardless of how little I use. I spent so much time researching and scouring the internet and Instagram for a quality HAMU artist. And I could not have been more pleased with Tease To Please. Everything was amazing, from my trial to the big day. Communication was second to none, and Ashley and Kayla killed it! All of my girls looked fabulous and I’ve never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Everything stayed in place through the end of the night and I didn’t have to worry about touch-ups or recurling in the middle of the reception, and for reference is POURED on my wedding day pretty much up until the ceremony and I have straight, fine hair. So for real, I was so impressed. You absolutely can’t go wrong with the amazing team at Tease to Please! They were amazing!!
    Gina Married on 04/24/2021

These women are THE best!

I have to give a huge shout out to our team who made my bridal party, my mom, and me look just fantastic. Paige, Sarah, Bianca, and Lauren S.! Our hair and makeup lasted all day and through an outdoor reception. I even had my hair mostly down and it looked perfect and still curled at the end of the night. I worked with Sarah beforehand asking for all kinds of advice on clip-ins and accessories, and Paige made me look better than I ever have. Bianca and Lauren helped my beautiful friends shine. I can’t say enough good things. Also, Laci made coordinating the whole day a breeze. You’re making a mistake not hiring this team!
  • Breanna
    Breanna H. Married on 04/17/2021

A completely stress free experience

I couldn’t have been happier with tease to please! Shea was fantastic and nailed my vision without a flaw. We had quite a large party and the timeline went off without a hitch even finishing before schedule and allowing us all to be stress free. Thank you guys for everything and making me feel like a princess on my big day!
    Mary H. Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely love them!

I used Tease to Please to look and feel beautiful for my boudoir photo session. Audrey and Laci did an amazing job!!!

Then there was THE big day... my wedding! Ashley came out to the venue and did makeup for my whole bride tribe. She helped every one of the ladies talk through the look they wanted and executed it perfectly! We're talking all different skin types, tones, and ages! She even gave makeup brand suggestions to my matron of honor, covered up acne on her shoulder (you'd never know it was there), and gave her suggestions on products to try that would help clear it up. My MOH asked if I knew Ashley before that day because she fit right in with our group! I've never seen my mom look and feel as beautiful as she did that day. Everyone loved their look and it helped set the tone for the day!

The whole Tease to Please team is incredible and it starts at the top with Laci! She never meets a stranger and you'll feel like you've been best friends with her your whole life. The secret to the success of her company is every one of her team members is like that! Such an amazing group of ladies.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 01/16/2021

Taylor Wedding 2021

Tease to Please staff were the perfect stylists for my wedding. Planning a wedding a picking the best vendors can be scary because you want to pick the best one but I assure you Tease to Please is incredible!! They made my vision for my wedding day come alive. Everyone looked beautiful and the stylists stayed on time. They were so friendly and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. They are true professionals with excellent customer service. 10/10!!
  • Candace
    Hannah S. Married on 01/02/2021

Amazing Hair & Make-Up Team!

Laci Coker with “Tease to Please” Hair and Make-up did an amazing job with managing/organizing all of our hair & make-up needs for our wedding. Holli was assigned as our hair & make-up stylist for both the trial (which was used for bridal portraits) and wedding ~ and an additional make-up artist was added for the wedding day for the maids of honor and mother of the bride.
    This team is absolutely incredible! Not only are they talented and knowledgeable ~ they are incredibly organized and will put together an entire timeline and schedule for your big day. The hair and makeup for both the trial and day-of looked amazing and lasted all night! Natural elegance was the vision and they delivered exactly what we were looking for! We felt so comfortable AND beautiful! BONUS ~ they're such a wonderful & encouraging group to work with! We cannot recommend them enough! 5 STARS PLUS!
  • Mason
    Mason S. Married on 12/20/2020

The Best Make-up!

Tease to Please was the absolute best! They created the most perfect natural flawless make-up looks for me and my bridal party. Laci is so kind and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is stress-free. They were so sweet and the perfect addition to the getting ready day!
    Caroline S. Married on 12/12/2020

A perfect experience!

I cannot recommend Tease to Please enough for your hair and makeup needs! My wedding planner sent me their information, and after reviewing their website and Instagram, I was sold! I honestly don't love getting my makeup done (because I'm very particular about it), but Bianca absolutely nailed my wedding day look and I was so happy with the result. I was also a little nervous about my mother and mother-in-law getting their makeup done, but they looked absolutely gorgeous and not "overdone" at all (my bridesmaids were stunning as well)! Alexis gave me allllll the hair goals, and made sure my curls actually stayed and didn't fall during the day! The best part about this company is that all of the artists really take the time to listen to you and understand what you want. And if you choose to do a trial run (highly recommend), Laci and her team go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and will incorporate any suggestions/changes. I loved working with this group SO much, and plan to use them for any future HAMU needs! They are THE BEST and you will not go wrong in choosing them for your wedding day glam!
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 12/01/2020

Absolutely wonderful

My hair and makeup was beautiful, exactly what I wanted. Our artists were so sweet and friendly. They even travelled to us! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 11/21/2020

Highly Recommend for HAMU!!!!

I used Tease to Please for mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding. They were by far my favorite vendor. Laci was incredibly helpful and responsive since the day I booked Tease to Please. We had 4 artists (Laci, Ashley, Audrey, and Taylan) on wedding day and every single service looked beautiful and stayed that way until the end of the night. I would 1000% get my makeup done by any of our artists for any future event. They were all so personable and even came out to our Airbnb to do HAMU. Love them so much and you really can't go wrong with any artist!
    Logan Z. Married on 11/10/2020

You need TTP for your big day!!!

The Tease To Please team is AMAZING!!! Do yourself a favor and book, right now! Laci serves with a heart so big. Ashley, Kayla and Audrey took such great care of my girls and I in October! I wouldn't have had it any other way. They showed up and showed out, making sure that everyone got the services they needed and were happy with what they asked for. They were so kind to us and made the getting ready process a breeze. Thankful to have gained friendships through the Tease To Please team.

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you oh sooo much for allowing us to be a part of your special day, always referring us, and being sooo beautiful inside and out! We can't wait to pamper you even more! Congrats again and it was such an honor to be a part of your day!
  • Malorie
    Malorie Married on 10/23/2020

So great! Book them!

I selected Tease to Please because two of my friends had used them as well. Paige did our makeup and let me tell you - everyone felt SO beautiful! The makeup lasted all night and looked great in photos. Thank you, Paige and Emily! You helped make the day so beautiful.
    Tiffany M. Married on 10/17/2020

Great service!

From the booking process to the day of everything went smoothly even when we had to postpone our wedding, Laci took care of everything! On the day of we had Ashley, Bianca and Anastasia who made my bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl and myself just beautiful! Highly recommend Tease to Please. 5 star service!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning, beautiful, perfect

Tease to Please is the best! Laci is awesome to work with, I had several questions and concerns and she put my mind to ease. She is quick to respond and answer all my questions! Not only is that a plus...her hair and make up team is absolutely breath taking! I felt so beautiful on the day of my wedding and all my bridesmaids looked amazing!! Book with them now, you won’t regret it :)
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 10/15/2020

A Fun Blessing!

It was truly a blessing to have Tease to Please be part of our special day! Everyone is so kind, talented, and true servant-hearted people. They made the morning of my wedding so fun and easy being able to relax, laugh, and enjoy the best day ever!

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you soo much Katie for your kind words! Awww I love these pictures so much! Can't wait to blow up social media! Congrats again and truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! XOXO
    Kayle Married on 09/26/2020

Perfection

Our team was incredible, we had over twenty services on my wedding day and they were on time and ahead of schedule. My bridal party looked stunning and many of them said it was the first time they actually liked their hair and makeup for a wedding! Hands down best hair and makeup team around! My artist was Holli and she went above and beyond to make my bridal look come true!
  • O
    Olivia D. Married on 08/15/2020

Love tease to please

Tease to please was AMAZING on and before our big day! Laci was responsive and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I loved getting to do a trial run with my mom so we could preview our look prior to wedding day. I was a COVID19 bride and had to postpone our date. Laci was understanding and accommodated our new date no problem. I had one artist change because of our new date, but all of the artists on the team were AMAZING and did such a good job. The team was kind, and made sure what they were doing was what my bridesmaids and I wanted. They were also super fun to talk to the day of. If you're looking for a makeup/hair team and you have come across tease to please, don't look further. THEY ARE AMAZING and you will not regret hiring them!
  • Jesse
    Jesse P. Married on 08/14/2020

A True Dream Team

Let me start by saying that Laci has a dream team behind her! Every step of the way they were awesome! I booked Tease to Please in 2019 before we knew we would be planning our wedding through a pandemic. Even after postponing our wedding Laci and her team made sure me and my girls would be taken care of! Anastasia was my hair and make up artist and let me tell you, she makes Pintrest dreams come true! I also had Sarah and Ellie there to help with the bridal party and my moms. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! I would 10/10 recommend Laci and her team for any event!
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 08/08/2020

Elegant Hair and Makeup

Laci and her staff are excellent. The job they did on everyone's hair and makeup were spot on. They made everyone look the best versions of themselves and we all felt beautiful. They were also so courteous and professional. Would recommend them again in a heartbeat.