Coppell, Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About TOUSLED Andrea Lozano

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Coppell, Texas. The owner, artist, and stylist, Andrea, has over seven years of professional experience. She is able to bring out the inner beauty and accentuate the best features of each client she works with. TOUSLED Andrea Lozano creates vintage hair and makeup styles with a modern twist.

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano offers an array of excellent, professional beauty services for bridal, commercial, and salon purposes. If you are looking for a vintage, yet modern look to make you feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day, look no further. This stylist can do onsite services for the entire wedding party, making them the perfect convenient and stress-free option. The full list of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Blowouts

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano 5
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 11/17/2018

Stunning Bridesmaids Hair and Makeup

Andrea and her team are AMAZING! We booked Tousled for the bridal party hair and make up and they did NOT disappoint! Everyone looked phenomenal and the team was a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely book them again, no questions asked!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/29/2018

Tousled was so easy to work with! Andrea was on maternity leave when I scheduled my trial and she took the time to ensure she had someone to fill in so that my bridal photos wouldn't need to be rescheduled. Caroline called me the next day to confirm details and she also did my hair the day of, as well as my bridesmaid's. Her work is beautiful and we were so happy with the end results. She talked with my bridesmaids to make sure their hairstyles weren't identical but also cohesive, and had suggestions for each if they were unsure. I'd highly recommend Tousled!

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano 6
    Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/31/2018

Extraordinary stylist and talented!

Andrea did an amazing job on my hair the day of the wedding. She also did my mom’s hair and makeup, and my grandmothers’ hair. She is absolutely talented in what she does, and has the prettiest, specialized braids I’ve seen in Dallas. Our hair trial went amazing, she did an outstanding job and did it in a time efficient manner. I love her hair styles, because it matched our wedding theme so perfectly giving me curls and braids all day for our boho themed wedding. She was very accommodating, patient, and kind throughout all of our last minute changes and day-of wedding craziness. We all looked absolutely stunning, because of her, and you will not be disappointed to have her apart of your wedding day!

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano 7
    TOUSLED Andrea Lozano 8
    Sent on 01/25/2019

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano Pricing

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano Price Rates

TOUSLED Andrea Lozano FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup