Hidden Creek Reviews

Hidden Creek 5
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hammer · Married on 11/10/2019

Dream Wedding

Hidden Creek was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. The rustic charm and elegance of this venue was exactly what we were looking for! Brett was so easy to work with and she took care of everything! Highly recommend!

Hidden Creek 6
    Hidden Creek 7
    Hidden Creek 8
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Venue with Excellent Team

Brett was amazing and so helpful as the venue coordinator. She worked with us leading up to the event and the day of to make sure everything turned out exactly the way we wanted it to. The venue is beautiful and the team works to make sure you get exactly what you want. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Hidden Creek 9
    Hidden Creek 10
    Hidden Creek 11
    Hidden Creek 12
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Lilly

Lilly · Married on 09/01/2019

Elegant Southern Fairytale

We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue. One of our guests actually mentioned that they were inspired by the venue and, although they lived out of state, would be looking for something like Hidden Creek for their own wedding. Hidden Creek checked a lot of boxes for us: ceremony and reception in one location, great Plan B for weather, lots of parking, outdoor/indoor with AC, beautiful Bride/groom suites, elegant but also rustic, provided tables and chairs and offers extra services such as planning, valet, security, margarita machines and a few extra rental items. Brett is the site manager and she was fantastic, helped offer lots of great recommendations for out of town guests, photo ops, rehearsal and so much more. We were constantly in touch and she really helped to make this day stress-free. We booked the venue for the full 12-hours and we needed it so I highly recommend. The twinkle lights they added were also the perfect touch! Really made it magical and would have loved to have a night ceremony!

Hidden Creek 13
    Hidden Creek 14
    Hidden Creek 15
    Hidden Creek 16
    Hidden Creek 17
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2019

Brett is simply amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Eric · Married on 03/02/2019

Book them as fast as you can or you will loose your date!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful and easy

This venue is gorgeous and Brett is so knowledgeable and helpful. They make everything extremely easy. The most perfect place at an unbeatable price.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Booked this venue for my wedding in September! Iveth is extremely helpful. I look forward to working with them

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Hidden creek was the perfect choice for our wedding. Their team helped every step of the way and was there with answers to all of our questions, the staff was so helpful! We were lucky to find this venue. Their price range was perfect! The best part is this venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/08/2018

Hidden Creek was wonderful and we are so glad we had our wedding here. It’s a gorgeous, rustic (but not too rustic!) venue with an indoor/outdoor option, which was exactly what we were looking for. What really impressed us though was the service. We ran into a couple of hiccups while trying to book the venue but I think it was because of the girl we dealt with originally, who doesn’t appear to work there anymore. After we booked, we only worked with Brett or Isaac (the owner) and it was smooth sailing ever since. Brett was amazing and so sweet. We live in Houston and had very limited weekends in Dallas and they accommodated for our schedule. Brett was happy to meet with us for the final venue walkthrough on a Sunday (when they were closed) and was very helpful during the whole planning process. We were allowed to use their easels, which saved us money! On the day of the wedding, we had to move inside due to the rain and I was slightly freaking out because we had this floral frame that was supposed to hang behind us during the ceremony. They let us use their arch, which saved us so much trouble and stress. After the wedding, there was a miscommunication about what was supposed to be left there. I messaged them on FB and Isaac answered me super quickly and offered to stop by on a Monday (when they were closed!) to let us in. They were above and beyond our expectations and I never had an issue of getting in contact with either Brett or Isaac. Even with being rained out for the wedding, it could not have been more perfect due to their help.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful venue not too far from Dallas. I had so many people say they wanted to use them for their upcoming events. The place hardly needs decor because it's just open and has gorgeous wood rafters, staircase, etc. the outdoor ceremony area was shaded, and surrounded by trees, which made for great photos. Staff was easy to work with and was always available for my questions/concerns.

Hidden Creek 18
    Hidden Creek 19
    Hidden Creek 20
    Hidden Creek 21
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Britt · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved getting married here! We wanted that country feel without having to drive to the middle of nowhere to get it--with 90% of our guests coming in from out-of-state (including my husband and myself), location was super important. We scoped out several venues and nothing was a good fit. We decided to visit Hidden Creek on a lark, and I'm so glad we did. The location was perfect for us (and our guests) and the venue was exactly what we were looking for--"casual elegance" as my mom called it. The woods, the barn, that chandelier (!!!)--everything is gorgeous. I cannot recommend the venue or the staff enough. Brett was super sweet and worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure the night went perfectly--and it did! Definitely consider holding your wedding at Hidden Creek! We're so happy we did.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chrissy · Married on 09/30/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I loved it the minute I walked in. They have thought of every detail from the turf in the seating area for the outdoor ceremony to the something as tiny as a decorative hook in the bridal room that is a perfect spot for your photographer to take a picture of your dress. Isaac and his team are great to work with! Everything turned out beautifully on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Junior · Married on 09/03/2017

Beautiful place. The owner is super nice and helpful and makes sure everything is going well so you can have a great experience and a great event. They really care about you. Our guests loved the place they want to have their events there too.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Caleb · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely amazing. We had to relocate our wedding from Houston to Dallas due to Hurricane Harvey, and Hidden Creek could not have been more accommodating. If this venue is available, do not hesitate to book it!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kim · event on: 05/05/2017

Beautiful venue. Held band banquet here students and parents were very impressed. Isaac went above the call of duty from beginning to end. I would highly recommend venue for any and everything. Will definitely go back for future events.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2017

This venue is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are to die for and have everything you could think of. This place is is special and has great charm to it. My wedding here couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to issac and everyone involved my day was more than fantastic!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Krixia · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with Isaac and Krista was a dream. They kept me relaxed through their difficulties getting the venue built, and I'm so happy that we had our special day there! I don't know how many times I heard "the venue was BEAUTIFUL" from our guests. Isaac was so helpful and kept me calm, and I am so happy with our experience!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and the reception venue is breathtaking. I got tons of compliments from my out of town guests. The folks who run the venue are great to work with! There are a ton of amenities included in the price that would cost a lot elsewhere. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/16/2016