Hidden Creek Reviews

14 | Rockwall, TX

14 Reviews for Hidden Creek

14 Hidden Creek Reviews

Lindsey · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Brett is simply amazing to work with!

Eric · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Book them as fast as you can or you will loose your date!

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Booked this venue for my wedding in September! Iveth is extremely helpful. I look forward to working with them

• Cara

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Hidden creek was the perfect choice for our wedding. Their team helped every step of the way and was there with answers to all of our questions, the staff was so helpful! We were lucky to find this venue. Their price range was perfect! The best part is this venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Tammy · Married on 09/08/2018

Hidden Creek was wonderful and we are so glad we had our wedding here. It’s a gorgeous, rustic (but not too rustic!) venue with an indoor/outdoor option, which was exactly what we were looking for. What really impressed us though was the service. We ran into a couple of hiccups while trying to book the venue but I think it was because of the girl we dealt with originally, who doesn’t appear to work there anymore. After we booked, we only worked with Brett or Isaac (the owner) and it was smooth sailing ever since. Brett was amazing and so sweet. We live in Houston and had very limited weekends in Dallas and they accommodated for our schedule. Brett was happy to meet with us for the final venue walkthrough on a Sunday (when they were closed) and was very helpful during the whole planning process. We were allowed to use their easels, which saved us money! On the day of the wedding, we had to move inside due to the rain and I was slightly freaking out because we had this floral frame that was supposed to hang behind us during the ceremony. They let us use their arch, which saved us so much trouble and stress. After the wedding, there was a miscommunication about what was supposed to be left there. I messaged them on FB and Isaac answered me super quickly and offered to stop by on a Monday (when they were closed!) to let us in. They were above and beyond our expectations and I never had an issue of getting in contact with either Brett or Isaac. Even with being rained out for the wedding, it could not have been more perfect due to their help.

Britt · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved getting married here! We wanted that country feel without having to drive to the middle of nowhere to get it--with 90% of our guests coming in from out-of-state (including my husband and myself), location was super important. We scoped out several venues and nothing was a good fit. We decided to visit Hidden Creek on a lark, and I'm so glad we did. The location was perfect for us (and our guests) and the venue was exactly what we were looking for--"casual elegance" as my mom called it. The woods, the barn, that chandelier (!!!)--everything is gorgeous. I cannot recommend the venue or the staff enough. Brett was super sweet and worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure the night went perfectly--and it did! Definitely consider holding your wedding at Hidden Creek! We're so happy we did.

Chrissy · Married on 09/30/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I loved it the minute I walked in. They have thought of every detail from the turf in the seating area for the outdoor ceremony to the something as tiny as a decorative hook in the bridal room that is a perfect spot for your photographer to take a picture of your dress. Isaac and his team are great to work with! Everything turned out beautifully on our wedding day!

Junior · Married on 09/03/2017

Beautiful place. The owner is super nice and helpful and makes sure everything is going well so you can have a great experience and a great event. They really care about you. Our guests loved the place they want to have their events there too.

Caleb · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely amazing. We had to relocate our wedding from Houston to Dallas due to Hurricane Harvey, and Hidden Creek could not have been more accommodating. If this venue is available, do not hesitate to book it!

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2017

This venue is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are to die for and have everything you could think of. This place is is special and has great charm to it. My wedding here couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to issac and everyone involved my day was more than fantastic!

Krixia · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with Isaac and Krista was a dream. They kept me relaxed through their difficulties getting the venue built, and I'm so happy that we had our special day there! I don't know how many times I heard "the venue was BEAUTIFUL" from our guests. Isaac was so helpful and kept me calm, and I am so happy with our experience!

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and the reception venue is breathtaking. I got tons of compliments from my out of town guests. The folks who run the venue are great to work with! There are a ton of amenities included in the price that would cost a lot elsewhere. I highly recommend this venue!

Kim · event on: 05/05/2017

Beautiful venue. Held band banquet here students and parents were very impressed. Isaac went above the call of duty from beginning to end. I would highly recommend venue for any and everything. Will definitely go back for future events.