Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting Reviews

64 | Richardson, TX

64 Reviews for Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting

George · Married on 12/15/2018

Master of The Flow

Mike was absolutely amazing. We had to come up with a way to have a fun Star Wars/Harry Potter Wedding for us and classy wedding for our family. He helped us navigate the whole experience. He was so talented in music selection and making sure they night flowed perfectly.

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Mike did a fantastic job for my husband's 40th surprise party! He kept the party flowing and was so accommodating when I needed to change things up for prayer or some toasts. He was certainly the master of ceremonies which was so critical when there are so many details to entertaining. All the guests danced and none of us wanted the night to end!!!

Marisol · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike was absolutely amazing! He worked with us on everything from the order of events, lighting, timing of everything and made sure we thought about details we didn't think about before the wedding day! He was great at making sure that we were happy throughout the wedding night and that the crowd was happy as well. He was a great MC and worked with our very diverse wedding party. We had a Mariachi for an hour during cocktail hour and he made sure that the times before and after those times were organized and well done. We loved working with him and our wedding day would not have been as stress free as it was without him on our team! Not to mention we had a very challenging venue acoustically and 300 guests! He was happy, energetic, and in tune with what we needed for our wedding to be absolutely perfect!

karla · Married on 07/08/2016

At the 11th hour we had to change our venue due to FBI taking over our planned venue. Mike made the transition to the new venue, and we never missed a beat, pun intended! Mike provided music, lighting and sound for my daughters wedding ceremony and reception. The music was GREAT and all the important happenings during the reception were right on time. Mike, thank you for being so flexible, keeping us all on the timeline and providing music that all of our guest loved! You kept the dance floor full with your selections. You are AWESOME!!!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2016

Mike was awesome! I had so much fun working with him. He is very flexible and truly knows what he is doing. And really offers a lot of help and suggestions when you have a question about music choices. I am so glad I went with him. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to DJ me and my husbands wedding.
    Thank you Mike!

- Michelle

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2016

Mike was great to work with all through our planning! We were all hesitant at first booking a DJ - we thought that maybe we didn't need one. Looking back, we now see how crazy we were! Mike did not just give us music for our ceremony and reception, but he also did the lighting and sound set up for THREE DIFFERENT ROOMS! He was also the Master of Ceremony for most of the night, ushering guests from one room to another. He stayed from start to finish and was always on top of everything. He made sure our schedule and timeline was on and that we were happy with where we were at all times. He made sure that the guests were happy and having fun! The night would not have been the same without him!

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

DJ Mike was simply amazing! Our wedding reception would not have been as amazing as it was without his organization and knowledge of ceremonies! All were pleased :)

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

Mike Mahnich did a fantastic job with being our wedding DJ. He made sure we got exactly the kind of music we wanted. He went over things we didn't even think of for the reception! He also let us preview the songs he had put together for the ceremony to make sure everything was right. Working with Mike was such a great experience!

Skylar · Married on 03/15/2015

Mike was extremely organized and helpful with the whole process. He had no hidden fees and did everything from editing the ceremony music, lighting for the reception, and indoor/outdoor music for our reception.
    He checked on us throughout the ceremony and definitely helped keep us on track.
    We have gotten several compliments about his choice and flow in music throughout the different parts of the reception.
    Definitely a good choice!

Mike was beyond amazing, not only a DJ but so knowledgeable to help with planning. He is a must have.

marilyn · Married on 10/04/2014

We can't say enough great things about Mike. He provided the guidance we needed and basically helped plan our whole ceremony and reception. As we were searching for a DJ, we quickly learned there are many flaky vendors in this industry and we are so glad we splurged on this portion of the event and hired Mike. He was extremely responsive, professional, and super helpful. There were some last minute changes throughout the evening and he easily adapted and rolled with it. He kept the crowd moving and we had so many compliments on the great work he did. He was the DJ for my best friends wedding four years ago and am so thankful for her recommendation!

Thanks again, Mike!
    Marilyn & Erik

Chris · Married on 10/03/2014

Mike was a wonderful person to work with! He provided suggestions and recommendations that made the whole night flow perfectly. His experience with weddings in particular really helped when it came to the big day. We did not have to worry about a thing! Good job Mr Mahnich!

Chris & Makenzi

Alexandra and Steve · Married on 08/09/2014

Mike was amazing!! Our wedding day was perfect and he was the reason. He personally sat down with us to make our wedding day schedule and saw that everything happened like we wanted it to. We highly recommend him! Thank you Mike for making our day everything we wanted it to be :)

Julie · Married on 07/19/2014

Mike did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. He was more like a Master of Ceremonies. He took care of the music and sound during the ceremony and basically ran the reception. He made sure everything kept moving along and went off without a hitch! We highly recommend him for your event.

Robert D and Randy Gwenyth · Married on 06/21/2014

Mike did an absolutely fabulous job in trying the events of our daughter's June 21, 2014 wedding into a memorable event that surpassed expectations. He captured the spirit of the evening of celebration and managed all the exciting moments to perfection. From a formal military wedding to bbq in the Ft Worth Stockyards, he made it all flow smoothly. Thank you Mike from Bob, Randy, Faye, Walt, Jessica, and Steve.

Jacquie · Married on 06/14/2014

Mike Mahnich was simply amazing!!!! I would highly recommend him to any bride. I felt that not only was he my DJ but also my wedding coordinator. He truly made my day and night wonderful and was always available when I needed to talk before the big day. He took a huge weight off my shoulders and really did a fantastic job. He also took care of me the whole day and kept everything running smoothly during the reception. If you are looking for an amazing DJ I would definitely choose MIKE MAHNICH!!!!

Anees · Married on 06/01/2014

Mike was more than just a DJ/MC at our wedding, he was an active part of the planning process and helped ensure that the day flowed smoothly. Although my wife and I had a wedding day coordinator, there were a number of details that Mike's experience helped catch that we otherwise would've missed and he gave us excellent advice in everything wedding related. I cannot say in words how helpful he was for our entire wedding day.

When it came to actual music and MCing, Mike knocked it out of the park. We had a very diverse taste of music and Mike not only satisfied every one of our song/genre requests but needed only general direction in what types of music we wanted and he took it from there. He was always prompt in responding and made everything so easy for us!

I truly cannot say enough to praise Mike on the level of service and talent he has! I would recommend him to everyone!

Anthony and Heather · Married on 05/24/2014

Mike was the most excellent choice we could have made for our wedding. His expertise and experience made our wedding as successful as I could ever had imagined. He was flexible up the end as we had to move our wedding from the outside venue to the indoor venue in a matter of minutes as a storm blew in from nowhere. He was well prepared for all situations and made a mix of so many songs to make our dream day the best and most memorable wedding possible. Thanks Mike for making our day great!!!

Mike did a great job. I can't say enough good things about him. He did a fantastic job helping us plan the order of the reception and helping find the music selections we wanted. He will work with you to make sure that you get exactly what you want. The day of the event he controlled the flow and pace of the reception really well. I never felt that we were being rushed through things or that the pace of the ceremony was lagging. 5 out of 5 stars for Mike.

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2014

Mike did an outstanding job at our wedding! We are so glad we chose him. Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor, but he was instrumental in keeping the flow of everything. Mike was in charge of music for, both, our ceremony & reception. Everything turned out just how I wanted. He was very easy to work with & very professional.

Kathy · Married on 11/09/2013

Mike Mahnich provided so much more than a DJ normally would. He took a lot of time with us going over all the details of our ceremony and offering suggestions such as what part of the song we should tell the strings to begin at in order to hear the climatic part during the bride's entrance. He provided uplighting, initials on the wall, and the best choices of music for dancing. He kept the essential activities of the reception flowing and worked with our special music singer to ensure that the sound was excellent. He brings so much to the table that I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

If you are reading this, hire Mike right now. Music is always something that was important to my husband and I so we wanted a good DJ, but we had no idea how invaluable Mike's services would be. Both my husband and I are active duty military living outside of Texas and we had many concerns about planning a wedding from afar. Mike not only addressed all of our concerns, but after every time we spoke with him, he left us only more relieved and excited for our wedding. Mike responded to every email and phone call in a timely manner, brought up ideas and topics that my husband and I never even considered, and was instrumental in bringing the ideas we had for our wedding to life. We wanted a traditional ceremony, a nice cocktail hour and dinner where everyone could mingle, and then a fun reception where everyone could dance. Mike provided all of that and had everyone from the kids to the twentysomethings to grandma and grandpa dancing under the stars!
    Mike's professionalism, attention to detail, and flawless execution provided for stress-free pre-wedding days and an amazing and memorable wedding. Thank you Mike!

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2013

Mike is the most AMAZING dj/master of ceremony. He helped us every step of the way, with numerous suggestions & tips. I cannot thank Mike enough for all of his attention to detail, and just his overall love for his job. Thank you so much for making our wedding the most perfect day! ** IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DJ... DO NOT WAIT, CALL MIKE**

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2013

Mike is amazing. He truly went above and beyond for our wedding. I had so many questions along the way and he was able to help me with every aspect. A Dj would not have been able to accomplish what Mike did for our wedding, he was so helpful in answering questions about the order of the ceremony, music suggestions, and helped plan the entire flow and coordination of our day. I would reccommend Mike Mahnich for anyone needing a DJ/MC Master of Ceremony.

Timmi · Married on 06/14/2013

I could not recommend a better guy for the job! He was amazing and made our day unforgettable and was so incredibly helpful. I don't know how we would've survived with him and all of his help!