Nestled amidst gorgeous greenery on more than 27 acres of sprawling grounds, Sandlewood Manor will truly take your breath away. This elegant mansion and ballroom is located in Tomball, Texas, providing exceptional wedding ceremony and reception services for a memorable event that will be talked about for years to come. Their indoor and outdoor spaces offer breathtaking views of endless terraces and stunning landscapes. Priding themselves on their exceptional service and top-of-the-line amenities, you are guaranteed to have the ultimate wedding experience that will leave an unforgettable impression on you and your guests.
All That Sandlewood Manor Has To Offer:
- Manor House, an architectural masterpiece with endless terraces and balconies - perfect for cocktail hours, intimate ceremonies and rehearsal dinners
- 10,000 square ft. Grand Ballroom boasting 13 crystal chandeliers, floor to ceiling granite fireplaces, and a Bar that would make Gatsby himself jealous
- Romantic Outdoor Cocktail Pavilion complete with a Flaming Fire Pit, Teal Pool, and an Incredible Outdoor Kitchen/Bar - Acre Stocked Pond with a Walkout Pier and Gazebo
- Luxurious Bridal Suite that spans the entire West Wing of the Manor House, complete with a private balcony overlooking the lush pecan orchard, mimosa bar, lavish lounges, a stunning floor to ceiling mirror, and four individual hair and makeup stations
- State-Of-The-Art Groom's Quarters, an 1800 sq ft. secluded house newly renovated and fully outfitted to include flat screen TVs, Gaming Systems, Pool Table, Shuffle Board, Foosball Table, Pong Keg and so much more - it is truly unrivaled by any other venue
- Three Mansion Suites for overnight accommodations with an adjacent media room
- Canopied Century Old Oak Tree - one of our sought after ceremony locations
- Lush Pecan Orchard - popular ceremony site or outdoor cocktail area
- Comfortable Wine Lounge perfect for families to enjoy cocktails and relax as the bridal party prepares for the wedding.
- *****We are excited to announce Sandlewood's Newest Addition - The Sandlewood Chapel, Coming July 2020!*****
- Only 8 miles from Houston's Grand Parkway
- Able to accommodate events of all sizes from a small intimate 50 person wedding up to a 400 person wedding
In order to help our brides with the planning day process we have made it easy by offering some of the major items in house such as beverage and food. Home to Sandlewood's own awarding-winning Napa and Boston trained chef - providing you and your guests a true oven to table five-star dining experience. In addition, our Bar Manager was Las Vegas' finest and is sure to make you and your guests happy all night long.
Since Sandlewood only allows one event per day our Brides get the entire 27 acre estate property to themselves for their big day. The day is truly all about you! Sandlewood has four horses on the property two of which are secretariats grandson and granddaughter. If you are looking for an unforgettable wedding day that provides you and your guest a five-star experience look no further than Sandlewood Manor.
At the core of Sandlewood Manor is its Love for a Lifetime ministry that provides are brides and grooms resources and date nights to assist our couples in having a lifelong enjoyable marriage. We do not take booking your wedding at Sandlewood lightly. To us it is truly more than just a wedding day it is a lifelong marriage investment.
Book your private tour today - we truly can't wait to meet you!
5 Reviews for Sandlewood Manor
Recommended by 98% of couples
19 User photos
Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2020
A true fairy tale come true!!
Sandlewood Manor is truly by far the most breathtaking and unique wedding venue in the Houston, Texas area! From the moment I first drove up to it, I knew that this was THE place I always dreamed of getting married at. You start off with the beautiful manor house at the very front but once you enter the ballroom in the back, your breath gets taken away completely! All of our guests cannot and will never stop talking about our wedding because of how beautiful the setting itself was! To top everything off; the day of the wedding couldn't have been more perfect! The staff members are top notch! Servers were on top of their game making sure all guest were taken care of at all times, the chef accommodated several unexpected dietary restrictions for several of our guests and delivered a delicious meal for all of us, their cleaning staff was on top of everything at all times, their bartenders were their friendliest and served up drinks all night long and very responsibly, their security team was also the very best & their valet service made sure that every single one of our guest was good to go home safely! By far couldn't have asked for a better wedding day; it was a true dream come true and most definitely the wedding of my dreams! I want to send a special shout out to Laura, Sandlewood's Concierge/Coordinator, she was the sweetest and made sure that my day was PERFECT! She guided us for months up until the the day of our wedding. The day of the wedding she assisted my wedding planner all day and made sure that not only was everything perfect for the wedding ceremony and reception but even went out of her way to fluff my dress as I began walking down the aisle. Again, thank you to everyone who took part in our wedding! It will be a day I will never forget!Sent on 07/06/2020
Sandlewood Manor's reply:Jennifer, we are over the moon that your day was as magical as you imagined! We appreciate your review and love hearing your feedback about your experience with our staff. We wish you and Dino the best with your future together!
katie drummond · Married on 10/05/2019
Dream Wedding Experience
What an incredible venue! My husband and I couldn’t have picked a more beautiful setting for the most incredible day of our lives. Sandlewood's team was so easy to work with, they were always available and answered any questions I had. The property is absolutely gorgeous, you don’t need much to enhance it’s beauty. There are many great options for the ceremony locations. We had ours in the pecan orchard which provided the guests with plenty of shade and a beautiful backdrop of the manor house. The cocktail hour in the manor house was gorgeous, everyone commented on how beautiful and unique it was! The bridal suite that is perfect for getting ready with you and your bridesmaids. The groom's quarters were great for my husband and his groomsmen to spend the day in, they have plenty of activities for them. The ballroom is stunning and the food was absolutely delicious. You won’t be disappointed with this venue! Our wedding was truly everything we wanted it to be and more thanks to Sandlewood Manor!Sent on 10/28/2019
Sandlewood Manor's reply:Katie, we are so thrilled to have hosted your event here at Sandlewood Manor!Thank you for your kind words as we aspire to make everyone's day as memorable as possible. We wish you and Niles a successful & loving future together.
Debra Wright · Married on 09/28/2019
Rodney and Ambrea Hunter Wedding Day
Venue was great!! Everyone one very accommodating and attentive to all of the guests!! Kudos to the venue team!!Sent on 09/29/2019
Sandlewood Manor's reply:Thank you so much for your kind words!! We truly enjoyed hosting Rodney and Ambrea's wedding! We pride ourselves on making sure every single one of our guest is having the best time possible.
LOVE THIS VENUE! This is a gorgeous venue with a unique style and set-up inside and outside. The property is breathtaking. What's even better? The Venue Manager, Kerri! She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly! You should book this venue for your next event!