601 W. 6th Street, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Aztec Events & Tents

Aztec Events & Tents is celebrating over 30-years as the premiere party rental specialist in Houston with the largest rental inventory in the territory Aztec services. Our Event Specialists provide outstanding customer service to make any size and type of event happen. Our inventory is always expanding with new and, exciting rental products. Our expert operations and sales team can transform your event. We can convert a parking lot into an elegant, unique party with our expansive inventory, innovating tenting design and stunning draping. From our Houston location, we can service all of your local needs, and with a large fleet of delivery trucks and trailers, we can also service those "not so local" parties and events. Aztec Events & Tents has been involved and continues to be involved in numerous National, State and local events such as the - Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Shell Houston Open, BP MS150, Offshore Technology Conference, Free Press Summer Fest, March of Dimes and many more!

Come to the showroom and meet with an Event Specialist for your next event!

Follow Aztec Events & Tents on

• Any Occasion Tents & Events
  • Peerless Events and Tents - Houston
  • Mod Effect Events
bf665ac4b11f5540 1517498023 949f8f8e1ce29799 1517497987175 7 Dana Fernandez Pho
c6ada0d4dc88b9a7 DJP 5463 min 1
Aztec Events & Tents
2018 Summer Tent Packages are here! Starting at $450 - For events 5/1/18 - 9/30/18
ca93cfad00eb7c49 1520534068 9e5ce3a23c880551 1520534031880 1 27369101 171763361
b23f819c9819ad5c 1517497966 41b2e709d0dfb8f7 1517497930826 5 The Knot Houston03
60f992e8231b4baa 1517497939 930108bbf9feb01f 1517497904738 1 ashlee and aaron 0
bf665ac4b11f5540 1517498023 949f8f8e1ce29799 1517497987175 7 Dana Fernandez Pho
c6ada0d4dc88b9a7 DJP 5463 min 1

39 Reviews for Aztec Events & Tents

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Rentals went off without a hitch!

We used Aztec to rent our stage, a bar, and some additional tables and chairs. They were so easy to work with, and everything went off without a hitch. Aztec came recommended by our planner, and I’d happily recommended them myself!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/01/2018

Aztec is simply amazing!! The team is always so responsive to emails and a complete joy to work with on event day. Their rentals are always in great condition - always clean and exactly what you are expecting. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for any event rentals!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Aztec Events & Tents's reply:

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation Stephanie! Aztec Events and Tents appreciates you. We strive for excellent quality and customer service and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience !

Daniella · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely love working with Aztec. Their entire team from sales down to the warehouse crew are amazing to work with. Everytime I come for a pick up for an event, the warehouse team takes extra steps to ensure that the order is perfect and that everything is accounted for. They are always so friendly when I pull up to the loading dock. Chelsea in the sales office is a dream to work with! She is on top of every detail and makes sure that I cover all of my bases when it comes to creating the perfect event. If I could give them 100 stars I would!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Aztec Events & Tents's reply:

Daniella,
    Thank you for your feedback and highlighting our amazing crew ! We are so excited to hear about your positive experience with each step of the process with us !

Aztec Events & Tents FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• A Touch Of Class Events
    A Touch Of Class Events Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with Aztec!

• Pixel Studio Productions
    Pixel Studio Productions Wedding Videographers

Aztec is the best! Always providing quality service and innovative products and set ups that photograph (and video!) beautifully.

• The Added Touch Weddings & Events
    The Added Touch Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Aztec! Chelsea is so detailed and is so helpful from the day I call for an order till after our events. They have huge inventory to choose from. Their warehouse crew is always so friendly and double checks that our order is correct every time we pick up. I highly recommend Aztec for your next event!

• 601 W. 6th Street Houston, 77007 See on map