Aztec Events & Tents Reviews

39 | Houston, TX

39 Reviews for Aztec Events & Tents

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Rentals went off without a hitch!

We used Aztec to rent our stage, a bar, and some additional tables and chairs. They were so easy to work with, and everything went off without a hitch. Aztec came recommended by our planner, and I’d happily recommended them myself!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/01/2018

Aztec is simply amazing!! The team is always so responsive to emails and a complete joy to work with on event day. Their rentals are always in great condition - always clean and exactly what you are expecting. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for any event rentals!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Aztec Events & Tents's reply:

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation Stephanie! Aztec Events and Tents appreciates you. We strive for excellent quality and customer service and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience !

Daniella · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely love working with Aztec. Their entire team from sales down to the warehouse crew are amazing to work with. Everytime I come for a pick up for an event, the warehouse team takes extra steps to ensure that the order is perfect and that everything is accounted for. They are always so friendly when I pull up to the loading dock. Chelsea in the sales office is a dream to work with! She is on top of every detail and makes sure that I cover all of my bases when it comes to creating the perfect event. If I could give them 100 stars I would!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Daniella,
    Thank you for your feedback and highlighting our amazing crew ! We are so excited to hear about your positive experience with each step of the process with us !

Jessica · Married on 01/15/2017

I loved working with Aztec rentals! Found them on wedding wire, they were affordable compared to other rental companies for chargers and flatware! We did local pick up and drop off to cut some of the costs, the only mistake was we got the wrong spoons with our order, but turned out no one even noticed, AND we really didn't even need spoons. When I went to return everything the day following the wedding I was missing like 10 items (flatware) but since there was a small error they didn't charge me for the missing items which I truly appreciate! I would definitely recommend them to any company and I do still plan to use them in the future for sure! Thanks so much again for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

Chelsea at Aztec is so wonderful to work with. Every time I have the pleasure of working with her, she is responsive, helpful, thorough. The staff on the day of is also knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Aztec Events & Tents's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to another event with you! #EventsHappen #PartyWithAztec

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

My family has used Aztec for numerous events including my wedding, rehearsal dinner and a few bridal showers. I personally did not work directly with them but the day of my wedding they were one of the first trucks I saw pulled up to the venue with items already inside and setup. Their tables and chairs were in great condition and were perfect for our special day. They were one of the only vendors in the Houston area to have crossback chairs and I was lucky enough to get to rent them before someone else had! I recommend going to their warehouse and checking out what they have to offer.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Diane · Married on 05/29/2015

Rented dishes for dinner at reception. Delivered on time as promised. Accepted back dirty dishes which was extremely helpful.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Eric · Married on 01/25/2014

Beautiful setup, our guests loved it, thanks!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jeannie · Married on 11/02/2013

Thanks, Amy, for all of your help and patience with the many changes we made! The reception was beautiful, especially the Chiavari chairs with the sashes wrapped around the top as you suggested. The hemstitched napkins and flatware were perfect for our rustic vintage theme -- we rolled them and tied them with twine and a sprig of lavender! Delivery and pick-up were right on time and your staff was wonderful. We discovered that we were a few chairs short and they immediately went back to the warehouse, got the chairs and brought them to us. The linens were beautiful and the cocktail tables fit perfectly on the deck. Thanks for recommending the lanterns, they were the perfect accent for the seating chart arrangement. Mostly, thanks for truly caring that our special day was flawless -- thanks to your attention to detail, it was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 11/06/2013

They have any and everything you could ever possibly need to rent for your reception! Also the staff is great--very easy to contact and work with.

Sent on 08/05/2013

S · Married on 06/23/2012

I was very happy with the service I received here. I got some lovely table linens for a reasonable price and was able to avoid paying a delivery or clean up fee since my coordinator picked them up & returned them for me. This vendor was very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2012

sara · Married on 03/17/2012

Thank you David for helping my mom and I with all our rental needs. Your suggestions where a great help. My wedding was beautiful. My parents home was able to accommodate everyone, our wedding was amazing!!!!!!!! Thank you. Sara and Alicia Alaniz.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2011

Aztec provided all of the tables and chairs for my wedding! They are offer so many different options it was hard to choose. I really liked them because they were professioinal and prompt.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2011

I used Aztec Rentals for my wedding and couldn't be more pleased! I rented my chiars, tables, linens, diningware, untensils, and margarita machines from them. They delivered everything ontime and were very helpful with setting everything up. They also picked everything up on time as promised. All of the products rented were of great quality and I was very pleased with my transaction. Their prices are pretty comproable with other rental places, but I chose to go with them because they had EVERYTHING I needed and were very helpful. I definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • F

Susan · Married on 11/13/2010

We rented chairs and linens from them and they did a great job at delivering and picking up. The only thing that wasn't perfect were the chairs. They had dings everywhere but thank goodness it was dark so you couldn't see them.

Sent on 11/22/2010
  • elleMichelle

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2010

I rented my gazebo chairs from Aztec. The staff was very nice in helping me select the perfect chairs for the gazebo. They are very competitive and have low prices compared to other rental companys in the Houston-metro area. If you are looking for a vendor, check them out before making a final decision!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Codrutza · Married on 10/17/2009

We rented linens and glasses from them. Great items and choices, service charges a little high but we had flexibility so we were able to return items ourselves and save money that way.

Sent on 11/04/2009

Lyndsi · Married on 06/28/2008

Absolutely no problems with this company whatsoever! They were perfect. The guys at the store were nice, the selection was easy to do as they had plenty of table settings in the store. The chairs were delivered on time and were clean, and they picked them up on time as well. Easy to deal with, which is important when you are planning a big event!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Angeles · Married on 04/12/2008

Everyone here is very professional and they know what they are doing.. Tents are wonderful and every item they have is top knotch and good quality.... they will insure your wedding is a night to remeber!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2008

Tzu-Yu · Married on 03/09/2013

They provided good amount of selections in the show room and very helpful. Save a lot of time.

Sent on 05/11/2013
  • Sami

Sami · Married on 01/15/2011

After an extensive search in the Houston area for different linens and china, we found Aztec to have the best quality and prices. The personnel were very professional and we would highly recommend them for any large event you may have!

Sent on 03/01/2011
  • W

william · Married on 04/17/2010

The linens table and chairs we rented from them were really affordable. They did a great job delivering it to us. They are a great place to rent your wedding supply!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Alice · Married on 10/11/2008

We rented glasses from Aztec, who were prompt, nice glasses, and reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Lizet · Married on 07/15/2017

I had a great experience working with Veronica at Aztec. I thought Aztec would be very expensive and they were not. Veronica worked on the prices with me and recommended decor pieces after I described what I was looking for. Their selection is amazing and I was able to take advantage of a summer special they had on their ghost chairs which went perfect with the venue and made my wedding feel like a fairy tale event (in my humble opinion).

Where you might struggle to think that Aztec is affordable is once you factor in their after-hours delivery/setup/pickup charges. My venue required all decor to enter after 2pm and to be removed the same night. Since my wedding was on a Saturday, this meant that I had to pay for after-hour services for two men at 2pm and two men at 11:30pm. This almost priced Aztec out of my budget but Veronica was able to work out the rental prices to help offset some of that cost.

So, just be sure to shop around. And try to negotiate on those fees.

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • John

John Chambers · Married on 05/04/2019

3.0

Responsive & Flexible

With an outdoor ceremony in Houston, you always have to be prepared for the possibility of rain. Thankfully, our storms cleared up and we didn't need the tent after-all. Besides the restocking fee, we were able to cancel a few days before the wedding without a problem, which was great! Ryan at Aztec was incredibly responsive, professional, and easy to work with.
    I'll be honest though, I was very surprised at the price of a tent. Apparently, in HTX, there aren't a lot of high-quality tent options, so you if you want a nice tent for your wedding, you have to pay a pretty penny for Aztec. To add lighting? It doubled our cost, and actually made it too expensive to consider. Again, thankfully we didn't need it in the end! haha.
    Just be prepared if you're doing an outdoor wedding and needing a tent, Aztec isn't cheap and - unless you're planning to start up a competitor company to drive down their pricing - they're the best option given the quality of their work.

Sent on 08/26/2019