Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Reviews

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 6
Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 7

sara · Married on 01/05/2019

We Loved Kathy!

Kathy was so wonderful to work with. She helped us find a lot of our vendors such as our caterer and cake lady. She even had some of the conversations with them on my behalf so I didn’t have to deal with some of the minor details which I so very much appreciated. She has a great selection of décor which was incredibly helpful when designing centerpieces. She has a great relationship with a cake lady and sometimes has samples in her refrigerator, so we were able to decide on our cake flavors at our meeting with Kathy which was another time saver. We were on a tight budget, and Kathy even helped us compare vendors and find the best prices possible – she definitely goes the extra mile for her brides! She also walks you through what your wedding day will be like - the timeline, songs, and activities that will all be taking place on the day. It almost reminded me of that scene from The Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey when Jennifer basically transported them into their future wedding with how descriptive she was (hopefully y’all have seen that movie – if not go watch it). Anyway, Kathy always has a smile on her face and is so happy and excited to be doing what she is doing. Sometimes planning a wedding can get really overwhelming and she really helps relax you and make you feel like it’s simple and she has it under control. She is very organized and knowledgeable, and I would absolutely recommend using Kathy for your wedding planning!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Oh My Sara! You are such a sweet and adorable Bride!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You were an absolute doll to work with. I love your family and received lots of hugs and thank you's throughout the night. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful. This review has certainly touched my heart. I am so grateful that you selected me for your Big Day! I truly enjoyed the journey with you and your appreciation is overwhelming. I wish you and Garret many blessings, always and forever! You are truly beautiful together in every way imaginable! xoxo:)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2018

It was great!

Kathy made my vision come to life. She has great recomendations and great decor! You will love her as a wedding cordinator!

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 8
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 9
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 10

Danielle Whittig · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing!!!

Our wedding was everything we could imagine thanks to Kathy! She took our ideas and made them happen! She was always responsive in a quick manner! I would always recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 15
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 16
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 17

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You were also such a doll to work with! Share more pics, I love them. I wish you much love and happiness together always!! God Bless you both.

Monica Griffith · Married on 11/03/2018

Aubrey Rose Weddings and Decor was absolutely hands down the best company I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend her.

When my daughter Megan got engaged in 2017 we knew we wanted no make that needed to hire a Wedding Coordinator because we wanted our little girls special day to be perfect.
    Our first meeting with Kathy went so well that when we left Megan and I both knew she was who we wanted to work with. Kathy listen and understood Megan’s vision of her perfect wedding. She made suggestions, offered ideas and walked us through the planning process, timeline, and helped us set a realistic budget. Kathy gave us a list of vendors she had worked with which was extremely helpful and very appreciated.
    During the year leading up to the wedding anytime Megan had a question Kathy was always available to her which was very comforting to me because her dad and I live in a different state. But most importantly the day of the wedding Kathy was the first one to arrive at the venue and she worked tirelessly all day along with her helper to make sure Megan’s day was perfect. She made sure that Megan and Zac had alone time and that they ate and stayed hydrated all day. I can’t say enough about all the extra thought and care that this amazing lady put into our daughters wedding.
    Aubrey Rose Weddings and Decor and the owner Kathy Bernish are simply the best!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Monica! This is so sweet of you. You and Megan will be forever special to me. You were such a delight to work with and will hold a very special place in my heart. Your warm and loving nature helped make the plans go so well. Megan has an impeccable vision for style. I am so happy that she had so much fun creating some of her decor, (and I have to tell you) it was some of the best work I have seen. God Bless you both. Beautiful Mother, Family, Venue, Daughter and new son in law Zac made for the perfect day! Wishing you and your new family much love!
  • Celeste

Celeste Beierle · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic!!

Working with BundleBride was an absolute pleasure. Kathy helped us create the wedding of our dreams at such a great price! She is has an amazing selection to choose from and went out of her way to get the extra items we needed. She also connected us with amazing vendors in our price range. She took care of us on the wedding day and we didn’t even have to lift a finger. I wish I could throw another event just so I could use BundleBride services again. Thank you so much, Kathy!

Jordan Swokowski · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Day-of-Coordination!

I got married in October and Aubrey Rose did an amazing job with my wedding! Kathy was my day-of-coordinator, and she was awesome to work with, really sweet, and incredibly helpful. She took care of EVERYTHING the day of my wedding including helping decorate, coordinating all vendors, running the rehearsal, helping cut cake, making sure my husband and I had leftover dinner and cake packed to eat that night after the wedding, and so much more. She even took pictures throughout the wedding day and then sent them to me in a cute, short video while I was on my honeymoon. It was a great way to remember the wedding since my husband and I didn't have any pictures from that day yet! Not only did she help the day of the wedding, but she helped me so much before it. We put together a floor plan and detailed timeline for the wedding. Those couple of planning meetings helped the vision for my wedding really come together!! If I had any trouble with any vendors, Kathy was there to call them and make sure everything went according to plan. Kathy makes sure that your wedding is exactly how YOU want it. I would highly recommend Aubrey Rose!

Krysty Nicole · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent, Professional and Super Nice!

Such a wonderful caring and creative coordinator. We made the right choice without a doubt!

• Shae

Shae · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!! Made my day a breeze!

Kathy Burnish was so good to me and helped make the vision of my boho chic wedding come to life. To find someone who could help me with ideas and followed my inspiration, made everything so easy. Not to mention being able to use as many of her decorations as I could with no extra fees was AWESOME! She is so sweet and caring and made sure I understood and had all the help in the world. April was her assistant who helped me the day of my wedding and she made sure I was taken care of. If I had to do it all over again, I would most certainly call Aubrey Rose again and whoever is looking for a wedding planner with a great attitude, many years of experience and is very prompt...as well as unlimited amount of decorations included in package....definitely give Kathy a call. She will take care of everything in her power! Your amazing Kathy, thank you so much!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Awe Shae!! You are an amazing young lady and it was our honor that you chose us. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessings always from the bottom of my heart!!! When we say decor package, we are one company that stands behind our word. Please share pictures and keep in touch!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this amazing review!

Maggie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator! Could not have asked for someone better. She truly cared about every detail of our special day & truly cared about us. Highly highly recommend!

• Shelby

Shelby Thompson · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Ever

Kathy is the best to work with!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a coordinator! She is not only your coordinator she becomes your friend!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 18

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Shelby! Thank you for this lovely review! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with. I will always have you in my heart and call you friend! I truly wish you so much joy and happiness with your new family together. You are truly blessed with the perfect husband, baby and family. You are beautiful together. Your style choices were impeccable and everything turned out so beautiful at Pine Lake Ranch! Thank you so much for choosing me. It was such a wonderful time getting to know everyone and making the magical day happen. God Bless You All! xoxo

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2018

It was a great experience! My wedding was beautiful thanks to Kathy's gorgeous centerpieces and wonderful ceremony decor. We had a hiccup with the cake cutting when we realized there were no plates and she took the time to run out and get some while we continued with dancing. I can't thank her enough for doing that for us! The wedding and reception went off without a hitch thanks to her and her team. It was beautiful!

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Kathy and Amber were life savers for my wedding and they were always there when needed throughout the whole process. I wouldn't of wanted it any other way.

Mystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Kathy is amazing. My mom and I did not want to have to stress the day of the wedding, so we told her what we were thinking and gave Kathy free license to do what she saw fit. All I had to worry about on the day of the wedding was getting dressed. It really was the perfect day and Kathy and her team made it happen.

Margaret · Married on 09/01/2018

Kathy was amazing. She provided us with a list of amazing vendors to choose from. After we provided her with the vendors we had selected, she did all of the work to make the wedding wonderful. She decorated the reception and did traffic control throughout the event. We had no worries and were able to sit back and enjoy the day.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 19
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 24
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 25
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 26

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2018

Kathy is the best. She made my daughter’s wedding so beautiful and stress free for me to enjoy the day.

• W

Wade · Married on 06/16/2018

Kathy is SUPER & we'll be back.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank You Wade! I can't wait! Wish you had even more daughters! Love you all!!!

Cindy · Married on 05/05/2018

With Kathy’s help my daughters wedding turned out exactly as she had planned. Kathy made certain there were no issues the entire day. I told Kathy we could have done the day without her but oh how glad I am that we didn’t!!! She is worth expanding your budget if necessary!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Cindy! You were such a joy to work with and wishing you and your new family many blessings together! I am super excited that you asked me to do your other daughter's wedding next summer! Love you all and can't wait to meet up again soon. ☺

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2018

Kathy was ON TOP of it ALL! Seriously! She reached out to me about a month before the wedding and had everything just completely organized so that I didn’t have to stress! I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because she handled it ALL! She was kind and patient (cause I know my family can be a lot to handle) but she had great ideas and is seriously just such a lovely person to work with! Check her out!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

Kathy was fantastic! She came highly recommended by my wedding venue and she did not disappoint. I used her services as a day-of coordinator and her decor rentals, which were beautiful and just the right amount of choices. My reception looked gorgeous and I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She came through on all all she promised and I would highly recommend her as well to any bride. Not only is she great at her job but she is simply a lovely person to work with, and she makes the process as fun as she can for brides amidst all the stresses of wedding planning.

Thomas · Married on 12/22/2017

Every time something fell short, they were there to pick up the pieces and move forward. Saved us a good bit of money on products we would have over paid on!

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2017

Kathy was a referral from some that had previously used her. She was awesome!! Got so much more than we expected. Would definitely recommend Kathy bernish with Aubrey rose.

vanessa · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy was amazing. She was so helpful & patient. She made a dream come true. To the soon to be brides looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator Katy is your girl. Her decorations & her team is amazing. She was very open to new ideas & she made our wedding day beautiful.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 27
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 28
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 29
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 30
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 31

Russell · Married on 10/07/2017

Aubery Rose Weddings was the most helpful and efficient coordinator during my daughter's wedding and for all aspects leading up to the wedding. They took care of every aspect and provided much needed information and guidance. All of the recommended vendors were exceptional and the wedding day was awesome! Thanks again to Aubery Rose.

Colleen · Married on 10/06/2017

Kathy, Donna and her team were awesome, so nice and helpful! They kept us on time and set everything up! We could just relax, so worth it! Amd she has amazing decorations to use! Our wedding was amazing thanks to these ladies!

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2017

Kathy and her team were amazing! Not only did she help us through the planning process but our wedding day was fantastic. The decor was beautiful and she tolerated my offbeat style with a smile haha. Kathy and her team went above and beyond and even redid our failed diy bouquets turning them into masterpieces. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the night and we left full of love and worry free. Thank you Kathy!!

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor 32