Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride Reviews

124 | Conroe, TX

124 Reviews for Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride

124 Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride Reviews

Krysty Nicole · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent, Professional and Super Nice!

Such a wonderful caring and creative coordinator. We made the right choice without a doubt!

Maggie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator! Could not have asked for someone better. She truly cared about every detail of our special day & truly cared about us. Highly highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2018

It was a great experience! My wedding was beautiful thanks to Kathy's gorgeous centerpieces and wonderful ceremony decor. We had a hiccup with the cake cutting when we realized there were no plates and she took the time to run out and get some while we continued with dancing. I can't thank her enough for doing that for us! The wedding and reception went off without a hitch thanks to her and her team. It was beautiful!

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Kathy and Amber were life savers for my wedding and they were always there when needed throughout the whole process. I wouldn't of wanted it any other way.

Mystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Kathy is amazing. My mom and I did not want to have to stress the day of the wedding, so we told her what we were thinking and gave Kathy free license to do what she saw fit. All I had to worry about on the day of the wedding was getting dressed. It really was the perfect day and Kathy and her team made it happen.

Margaret · Married on 09/01/2018

Kathy was amazing. She provided us with a list of amazing vendors to choose from. After we provided her with the vendors we had selected, she did all of the work to make the wedding wonderful. She decorated the reception and did traffic control throughout the event. We had no worries and were able to sit back and enjoy the day.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  1
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  6
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  7
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  8

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2018

Kathy is the best. She made my daughter’s wedding so beautiful and stress free for me to enjoy the day.

• W

Wade · Married on 06/16/2018

Kathy is SUPER & we'll be back.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride 's reply:

Thank You Wade! I can't wait! Wish you had even more daughters! Love you all!!!

Cindy · Married on 05/05/2018

With Kathy’s help my daughters wedding turned out exactly as she had planned. Kathy made certain there were no issues the entire day. I told Kathy we could have done the day without her but oh how glad I am that we didn’t!!! She is worth expanding your budget if necessary!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride 's reply:

Thank you Cindy! You were such a joy to work with and wishing you and your new family many blessings together! I am super excited that you asked me to do your other daughter's wedding next summer! Love you all and can't wait to meet up again soon. ☺

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2018

Kathy was ON TOP of it ALL! Seriously! She reached out to me about a month before the wedding and had everything just completely organized so that I didn’t have to stress! I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because she handled it ALL! She was kind and patient (cause I know my family can be a lot to handle) but she had great ideas and is seriously just such a lovely person to work with! Check her out!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

Kathy was fantastic! She came highly recommended by my wedding venue and she did not disappoint. I used her services as a day-of coordinator and her decor rentals, which were beautiful and just the right amount of choices. My reception looked gorgeous and I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She came through on all all she promised and I would highly recommend her as well to any bride. Not only is she great at her job but she is simply a lovely person to work with, and she makes the process as fun as she can for brides amidst all the stresses of wedding planning.

Thomas · Married on 12/22/2017

Every time something fell short, they were there to pick up the pieces and move forward. Saved us a good bit of money on products we would have over paid on!

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2017

Kathy was a referral from some that had previously used her. She was awesome!! Got so much more than we expected. Would definitely recommend Kathy bernish with Aubrey rose.

vanessa · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy was amazing. She was so helpful & patient. She made a dream come true. To the soon to be brides looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator Katy is your girl. Her decorations & her team is amazing. She was very open to new ideas & she made our wedding day beautiful.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  9
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  10
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  11
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  12
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  13

Russell · Married on 10/07/2017

Aubery Rose Weddings was the most helpful and efficient coordinator during my daughter's wedding and for all aspects leading up to the wedding. They took care of every aspect and provided much needed information and guidance. All of the recommended vendors were exceptional and the wedding day was awesome! Thanks again to Aubery Rose.

Colleen · Married on 10/06/2017

Kathy, Donna and her team were awesome, so nice and helpful! They kept us on time and set everything up! We could just relax, so worth it! Amd she has amazing decorations to use! Our wedding was amazing thanks to these ladies!

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2017

Kathy and her team were amazing! Not only did she help us through the planning process but our wedding day was fantastic. The decor was beautiful and she tolerated my offbeat style with a smile haha. Kathy and her team went above and beyond and even redid our failed diy bouquets turning them into masterpieces. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the night and we left full of love and worry free. Thank you Kathy!!

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  14
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  20
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  21
     Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride  22

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Kathy helped us from start to finish and kept us on track and focused. The efficiency was amazing!

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Kathy was AWESOME! Ladies, she is a must! She was awesome to work with and made my wedding planning easy. She was even able to provide me with other vendors that could help me with my budget. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My wedding was beautiful without any issues at all. She was worth every single penny and by the way, very kind! Kathy, I wish you the best and thank you for all your hard work! Mrs. Bays : )

Bernadette · Married on 07/14/2017

Kathy was wonderful. Couldn't have gotten through the day without her. She even went out and bought a new cake when my daughters cake feel while we were at the church. Thank you Kathy!!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Kathy Bernish and Donna Hawthorne made my day amazing! Kathy was there to make it all perfect before the wedding and Donna was there to make it perfect the day of the wedding! My decor was beautiful, my linens were perfect and Donna was there anytime I needed her! Right before the ceremony, my Martin of honor had a dress emergency and Donna helped to save the day! I would hire them again and again!

Barbara · Married on 06/24/2017

Totally awesome experience to work with Kathy. As the parents of the bride who live 3 hours away from the venue, she made us worry free!! Thank you Kathy!!!!

Erica · Married on 06/24/2017

Kathy was a pleasure to work with! She was always available to answer questions. She made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her as a day of coordinator!

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2017

Donna Hawthorne was Awesome! My daughters wedding was flawless. She was on top of everything! I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy the wedding. My daughter was very pleased with everything. If you are about to start planning your day, I highly recommend Donna!