THE SPRINGS in Rockwall Reviews

269 | Terrell, TX

269 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Rockwall

• Kristen

Kristen Valentine · Getting married on 06/25/2020

Amazingly beautiful, very helpful and informative.

I recently booked my wedding date with The Springs Rockwall on Tuesday after touring with them 2 weeks ago. I can’t describe how awesome my tour was and how professional and nice everyone was. The venue was beautiful, clean, and spacious! They were the only venue that gave me a cute resources bag with different vendors to help with my planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is engaged and looking. I’m so excited for my wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Thank you so much for coming to tour with us, Kristen! We had a wonderful time showing you around. We cannot wait for your wedding either! We always strive to exceed our bride's expectations and be as helpful as we can with the planning process. We are glad the resources bag will be helpful to you, and will see you soon on your wedding day! Good luck planning :)
  • Jessica

Jessica Johnson · Married on 02/16/2020

Our Dream Venue with Amazing Staff

We had our wedding at The Springs - Poetry Hall in February 2020 and it was absolutely gorgeous. The guests were raving about the venue! The staff is extremely timely with responding to questions via text and email which is so helpful! This was my dream venue and the experience from start to finish was outstanding!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful venue!

I absolutely loved “The Manor” at The Springs Rockwall! It was the perfect venue for a perfect day! The manager was absolutely wonderful and worked with me on delivery times as she knew my bridesmaids and me were decorating the entire event ourselves. The staff worked with us on scheduling payments too! Thier flexibly really made my stress go down. The day of they did everything I needed when I asked! ( that’s not part of the contract, they just have to supervise the even) but they went above and beyond for me! I can’t say enough how happy I am that I chose them!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Miranda,
    We are so honored that you chose THE SPRINGS to host your special day and loved every minute of it! We loved working with you to ensure that all expectations were exceeded. Your dream day was absolute perfection! We hope your new life as Mrs. is filled with love and joy! Congrats again!
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 11/07/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Recently married at the SPRINGS Rockwall- Poetry Hall. This was the easiest decision we made throughout the whole wedding process & the BEST. Not only is it beautiful, the staff is amazing. They responded to every question I had & truly made me feel like I was their only bride! If you are on the fence- book the SPRINGS- you will not regret it. ❤️

Sent on 11/29/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review!! We are truly honored to be a part of your BEST DAY EVER!!
  • Dawna

Dawna Emmanuel · Married on 09/21/2019

Great venue and awesome staff

This venue was everything I wanted for my wedding reception. It was really easy working with the staff. They were all really friendly and communicated so quick and efficiently with us. We made multiple visits to see the venue. Everything turned out great and I would definitely recommend this location for weddings and receptions!

Sent on 10/11/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our venue and staff! We truly enjoyed working with you and seeing you throughout your planning process. I loved your first dance!!!
  • O

Olivia Wilder · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful venue

Beautiful venue for our wedding. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 10/16/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review our beautiful venue and helpful staff. Your wedding was so beautiful!!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/24/2019

They know what they are doing!!!

The Springs Rockwall Poetry Hall- I will say that they went above and beyond and do such an amazing job with answering questions quickly. I loved that initially when planning they allow you to text as well! My planner did most of the communication with them, but she LOVES working with them as soon as I told her that was my venue! They were so flexible and I loved that they have no vendor restrictions for everything but Alcohol and Security! Everyone just kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was and that it felt just magical! Thank you for making the entire process so smooth and easy! Christy Archibald took all the amazing photos I have attached!

Sent on 09/29/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience and sharing these gorgeous photos!!! We are truly blessed to be a part of your special day!
  • X

Xochitl Rodriguez · Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome Venue

Amazing & beautiful place. Great customer service. Amazing staff including the manager. They totally meet your needs and go out their way to provide you the best service ever. Did my daughter a “15” and it was amazing.

Sent on 08/12/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Xochitl, gracias por dejarnos ser parte de su dia especial! Everything was absolutely beautiful and your daughter's dress was breathtaking :) It was definitely a night to remember!!!

Tiffany Mcclain · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding 08/2019

The venue was an absolute dream. The ladies in the front office always addressed any concern I had with professionalism. The best part was that they had everything setup ready to go for me on my big day.

Sent on 09/15/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

You're wedding was a DREAM! Thank you for taking time to share your favorite part of working with us. We strive to exceed your expectations. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
  • Sara

Sara Smith · Married on 08/02/2019

wedding venue of my dreams

I had always had my eye on the Springs (Rockwall Manor) when my husband and I started talking about getting married and it was the first venue I toured after we got engaged - there is no comparison to it and other venues! The quality of service, impeccable standards, and what you get in your venue rental cannot be beat. The staff is accommodating and it is just a beautiful, stunning venue - period! Make sure to keep it on your list when you look at venues :-)

Sent on 08/12/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Hi Sara!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the feedback and are so glad your expectations were met. We were honored to host your special day and are glad that Rockwall Manor was the perfect setting for your perfect day. Hope you are enjoying married life!!! :)
  • Melany

Melany · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful & Stress free

Everyone at this event venue was a joy to work with. From scheduling a tour, to any walkthroughs you want to have, any questions you have along the way, to a perfectly smooth wedding day. The open communication is wonderful to have and helped everyone involved in the wedding feel comfortable on the wedding day, and the grounds & reception hall are just SO beautiful!

Sent on 07/13/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Melany, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that your expectations were met and appreciate the positive feedback. We are honored to have hosted your special day and wish you all the best! Enjoy married life!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful venue and location

Such a gorgeous venue and great staff!! The grounds were so beautifully groomed and the lighting was gorgeous through the trees around the ceremony site. We had so much fun in poetry hall for our reception, there was plenty of room for all of our guests and our vendors had plenty of area to set up. The bride and groom suites were perfect for getting ready. It’s a confusing drive getting to the venue but no one has trouble because the gps takes you right there. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was truly our pleasure to host your big day! Every detail of your wedding was absolute PERFECTION! You were stunning and we are so happy we got to be a part of such a wonderful day!

Shelby · Married on 01/05/2019

The perfect day

The Springs was so helpful in making my day perfect! I’m so thankful I chose them as my venue!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Shelby,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so honored we got to be a part of your special day!
  • Tess

Tess Alderete · Married on 12/01/2018

I absolutely loved The Springs

I can't even explain how much I loved my venue, The Spring of Rockwall - Poetry Hall was so perfect for me & my vision. My Husband was actually the one who found it and after going to see it I was SET on it being there. (Also it was the 1st and ONLY venue I saw). I had so many compliments about how beautiful it was and I completely agree. You get the venue all day and the staff is there to help with anything you need. I LOVED the bridal & grooms suites, I could go just on and on.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tess,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your love for THE SPRINGS! Your big day was so beautiful, as were you! (: We are honored that you chose THE SPRINGS to host your wedding!

Amber · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful Venue!

Our Wedding was PERFECT, thanks to the Springs Event Venue - Rockwall Manor! They responded by text, email and phone. I really liked being able to text any questions I had pop-up. The Venue itself is Gorgeous. We were lucky to have Beautiful weather so we could take advantage of the outside gazebo ceremony and indoor reception. All of our guest loved the venue as well. It was great not having to worry about having enough tables and chairs. They recently upgraded there chairs and it looks amazing in our photos. All of the staff were extremely helpful and responded very quickly. It was perfect for the fall wedding we wanted! We used there bartenders and security they were very professional and provided excellent service. I took advantage of the facebook page for questions and advice from previous vendors and brides. I highly recommend doing this! I found my day of coordinator and other vendors from there which was wonderful!

Thank you so much for making our Wedding Day a dream!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amber,
    We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your big day was so beautiful and we were honored to be a part of the process leading up to your day! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we truly appreciate it!

Ninfa · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding ❤

The Springs was outstanding from the moment we drove up to the venue we just new this was the venue we wanted for our wedding! We fell so in love! This was barely our first venue walk through and that was the last! The booking process was easy and Nicole was so helpful everytime we needed her! She was really responsive and such a great help with anything and everything. By the time I got to the venue that morning of our wedding everything was already set up and ready to go! All I have to say is that because of The Springs our wedding was beyond beautiful and everyone loved it! Thank you so much for having us!

-The De Leon's ❤

Sent on 12/14/2018

Ninfa,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with our venue and staff. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of the entire process with you. We loved all of the hard work and details you put into your big day, everything was stunning! We are so happy you chose THE SPRINGS to host your special day, and we wish you all the joy and happiness in the world as a MRS.!!!
    Love,
    Nicole, Madeline, and Jacki

Emilie Prisock · Married on 11/17/2018

Rockwall Manor

I absolutely LOVED working with the staff at Rockwall Manor. They responded so quickly to questions and were always willing to work with me. Everything went so smoothly on the day of the weddding. They are so flexible and let you make your own decisions and then they help you make those dreams a reality! Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience with our staff and venue! It was an honor to be a part of the process! You and your entire wedding was absolutely beautiful! Congrats again!!!

Jasmine Lusk · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect wedding venue!

Had our wedding on 11.04.18 and it was stunning! The outdoor ceremony area was perfect and the indoor reception was magnificent! Even before decor the venue is breathtaking! The staff was extremely helpful from viewing the venue, to booking, all the way up to the big day! I’m so grateful we went with The Springs Event Venue - Poetry Hall in Rockwall!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. We were so honored that you chose THE SPRINGS and love our beautiful venue as much as we do! It was a pleasure to work alongside you throughout the planning process! Your day could not have been more perfect! Congratulations again, married life is the best life! (:

Marcela · Married on 10/20/2018

Great place to have your dream wedding!

Perfect place to have our wedding! The Venue was so beautiful and had great staff that worked alongside us to accommodate our needs.

Sent on 10/28/2018

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Marcela, We are so happy that you had a great experience with our staff! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!
  • Andie

Andie Gelay · Married on 10/14/2018

Dream venue

We absolutely fell in love with the Springs the day we visited and booked our date on the spot. The outdoor ceremony space is beyond gorgeous and the indoor space has a rustic elegance. It was a dream come true to be married at such a beautiful venue. The staff at the Springs is fabulous. They were super quick to respond to questions by phone, text, and email. Their facebook page has so many great resources which really helped throughout the different stages of planning. We really liked that we were free to use any vendors we wanted (aside from a couple mandatory preferred vendors such as bartending & security) - this allowed us to customize our wedding. The one and only downside is that it was a bit of a hike to get to and in a more rural area. This made other aspects of planning (hotel, rehearsal dinner, etc) a bit more challenging and limiting...but definitely worth it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

We are so happy that you loved THE SPRINGS as much as we do! We are so honored to have been a part of such a fun and exciting time as you start this new chapter in your life! It was an honor to work with you throughout your wedding planning process! Everything was so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to review us, and best wishes for you and your husband! (:

Talyn · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely love the Springs!! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding. The staff was professional and easy to work with, and we fell in love with the Rockwall Manor as soon as we saw it! I especially love how we were able to have access to the venue for the entire day. The entire process from start to finish was perfect. I would recommend the Springs to every bride and groom!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Talyn,
    We are so happy that you had such a wonderful time planning your wedding with our amazing staff! Thank you again for choosing THE SPRINGS to host your special day!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/19/2018

The Springs in Rockwall was the perfect venue. It was so beautiful and I can’t wait to see my pictures

Sent on 08/25/2018

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our picture perfect venue! Please share your images with us.

Dakotah · Married on 07/19/2018

Absolutely loved working with the springs and couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue and amazing people to work with!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dakotah,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We enjoyed working with you and are so happy that you had a great experience with us!

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2018

This venue is seriously perfection! My husband and I could not be more pleased with the hospitality The Springs Rockwall Manor offered us through the whole process. Jacki was so quick to reply to any questions I had and was so helpful. If you are reading this, I'm sure you can relate to the stress that comes along with wedding planning. Do yourself a favor and book at this venue! It was by far the most hassle-free aspect of our planning process. Not to mention how absolutely magical it is in person! Good atmosphere, good vibes and a GREAT staff!

Sent on 08/01/2018

THE SPRINGS in Rockwall's reply:

Victoria, what a sweet review! Thank you for praising our staff and their hospitality and the promptness that you were able to get your concerns taken care of. We know that planning a wedding can be quite stressful and were happy to help along the way as you were planning.

Breanna · Married on 07/07/2018

The Management staff was very professional and so understanding of the stress a wedding brings. We had some financial hiccups and they worked with us to get it all paid for. The venue was absolutely perfect on the wedding day and they were more then willing to help throughout the entire event. We would definitely recommend this venue to friends and family.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hi Breanna,
    We are so glad that you allowed us to be a part of your special day had a wonderful experience with us!