FCM Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

FCM Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company based out of Norman, Oklahoma. Just a 25-minute drive away from Oklahoma City, the business delights in servicing those celebrating in and around the metropolitan area. Since starting their company, the entertainment group has been committed to elevating the experiences of couples and their guests on their big days.

FCM Entertainment is happy to offer many music-related services to to-be-weds for planning experiences that are as stress-free as possible. From heartfelt melodies during ceremonies and ambient cocktail hour music to dance-worthy reception hits, they can provide it all. Instrumentals or vocal performances can be arranged, depending on the preferences on the newlywedded couple. For truly personalized experiences, the group is happy to learn new songs. Microphones, sound systems, uplighting, and more can also be provided.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Lighting
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Gobo Projector
Lighting
Microphones

Brittany Getting married on 12/22/2022
    Full Circle Melody was exactly what we wanted for our fall wedding. Travis and his team kept us very informed, made sure every aspect of the ceremony and reception went as planned and played/ sang beautifully. Full Circle Melody is a group that blends well together, is very professional, but knows how to have fun. I think it’s very important for a DJ/ musician to be flexible in the music they play, and FCM did just that. They respected the do not play requests, helped keep the reception moving right along, and above all put the wants and needs of the Bride and Groom above all others.
    I would recommend Full Circle Melody time and time again. They are truly a company that you become friends with the musicians and it feels like more friends at your special event, not just strangers playing music for a “gig” where all they care about is the money.
    Travis and his team truly care. If you need a talented team for any event, I would recommend Full Circle Melody without any hesitation, time and time again!
    Brandon W. Married on 04/09/2022

Highly Recommend

I hired Travis and Full Circle Melody for our wedding on April 9th at Clover Cliff Ranch. They were extremely helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We had a zoom call a couple weeks prior to make sure we were all on the same page. He had great ideas and additional things we could add to get the people dancing and having fun! During the wedding, he would follow up to make sure he was doing everything we wanted. The answer was always YES! I would highly recommend that anybody looking for a DJ use Full Circle Melody. When you schedule him, make sure to have him play Devil went down to Georgia! You will be glad you did.
    Alyssa E. Married on 12/11/2021

The best DJ for a personalized experience and incredible party!

Going into the wedding planning process, I wasn't sure what made a good wedding DJ. I just knew I wanted fun music and lots of dancing. With FCM I got just that!

My wedding planner highly recommended Full Circle Melody, so after an initial consultation, we decided to book them. I didn't know this at the time, but it was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding.

During the planning process, Travis made sure to get an idea of our general expectations and goals for the vibes we wanted throughout our wedding day. He took our expectations/goals and made sure they happened. The entire process was personalized and Travis was available to answer any and all of our questions. He made sure that many of the details we did not even think of were taken care of.

I did not realize this until after the wedding was over, but I am not exaggerating when I say the DJ sets the tone of your wedding reception. They are responsible for so much more than just the music. Travis went above and beyond to accommodate our very specific requests for first dance, precession, and grand entrance, he ran our ceremony music smoothly and without issue, he took care of the up-lighting at the venue, he made timely announcements regarding the bar and buffet so that the reception ran smoothly, our grand entrance (which I was wildly nervous about and almost opted out of) was one of the most fun moments of the night, and there was never a dull moment on our dance floor.

The entire process was personalized and the final product was exactly what we wanted!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tara Lokey Photography Tara Lokey Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Travis and Full Circle Melody multiple times at weddings, and they always do a phenomenal job with their live music as well as the DJ'ed portion. Full Circle Melody is a reputable full service entertainment company that won't disappoint, and they're also really good people.

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

As a wedding DJ I tend to get to know all the other DJ (and string) acts in the business and Full Circle Melody is one of my favorites! Yes they do an amazing job, I'm sure that's what every one of their reviews says but aside from doing a wonderful job performing they are just great people! They'll take care of you every step of the way to make sure your day is perfect! Snag them up before your date is booked! - Austin Smith Events

Huntington Fine Jewelers Huntington Fine Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

Full Circle Melody is amazingly talented and a must-have for your wedding day festivities! Great people and great entertainment. We highly recommend them to all of our newly engaged couples!

Norman Norman, OK, 73071
4059196927
Location of (FCM Entertainment)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding