Austin Smith Events

4117 Rankin Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Austin Smith Events

Hi, my name is Austin Smith, I am a wedding DJ & MC. My fun and unique wedding planning process makes for an exciting and enjoyable experience. We'll have a great time getting to know each other and figuring out exactly what your envisioning.

Since it's just me, I can promise no cookie cake cutter weddings here, ever! I spend a lot of time getting to know you all, your family and friends so that I can provide a truly unique experience for every wedding I do.

When I'm not prepping for a wedding you can find me at the gym, watching sports or grabbing a drink(s) at the bar. You can visit my website to get to know me and my weddings a little bit better.

FAQ:

How much do you charge?
There are a variety of variables that go into pricing out a wedding, however my most common package is $1,550.

What's included in your most common package?
Unlimited consultations, my planning materials, me DJ'ing & Mc'ing, speakers, a wireless microphone & 10 uplights.

Do you have insurance?
Yes, a million dollar policy.

Do you provide ceremony services?
Yes, I have a separate setup specifically for ceremonies.

Do you provide lighting?
Yes, I have a number of lighting solutions from your basic uplighting to intelligent lighting to string lighting and everything in-between.

Do you travel?
Yes. I provide services all around Oklahoma & Texas and have even been hired in Michigan, Georgia and Arkansas for weddings.

Follow Austin Smith Events on

DJ station
DJ station
Wedding monogram light
Confetti blast at midnight for my NYE 2016 wedding.
Confetti blast at midnight for my NYE 2016 wedding.
Wedding decoration
Wedding decoration

• Videos 5

49 Reviews for Austin Smith Events

Summer · Married on 09/08/2018

If you are looking for the best of the best DJ, look no further! Austin was the DJ for our wedding and we would choose him over and over again. Austin exceeded our expectations with his fun personality, professionalism, great taste in music, ability to set the tone via lighting, cater to our needs, and show everyone a GREAT time! He was made for this!! BOOK HIM NOW!

Griffin · Married on 09/07/2018

We are so happy to have had Austin as our wedding DJ! From the start he was a great communicator and made sure every detail of our evening was well thought out. We really appreciated his interest in learning details about our relationship so that he could personalize the evening to be unique and special for us. His music, lighting, MC, and just everything was all so perfect. Had multiple guests come to us afterwards wanting his contact information. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Devon · Married on 06/03/2018

Austin was AMAZING. He had everything organized down to the second. He not only played amazing music and made us all have an amazing time, but he coordinated the entire reception. My husband and I signed our marriage license during our ceremony in front of everyone and completely forgot to tell him about it or pick a song. Austin was so quick on his feet and had a beautiful song playing in seconds. What could have been a very awkward silence turned into a beautiful moment for us all! I HIGHLY recommend Austin Smith Events! Thank you for everything Austin!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Austin Smith Events's reply:

Thank you so much Devon! Y’all were amazing! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Austin Smith Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Kirkhart Entertainment
    Kirkhart Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say? Austin Smith Events can rock any wedding! As a DJ myself, I always like to watch other professionals in action to see how they handle something as special as a wedding day. Austin blew me away! He's very calm throughout the entire day and when I did see a glitch happen, he just simply took care of it and no one else was the wiser. He also has great microphone presence and clearly told the guests what was about to happen. When it came time to party though, that's when he really shined! Great remixes, upbeat music, engaged the crowd on the mic, and just made it "the place to be!" People were dancing all night long. I highly recommend Austin Smith for your wedding! - Kirkhart Entertainment

• Cindy Medick Photography, LLC
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Austin is one of the best DJ's around! He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor so there was never a dull moment! He listens to his clients to ensure he is giving them their best experience! Highly recommended and hope I will get to work with him again in the future!

• DJ Tom Sawyer
    DJ Tom Sawyer Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I am very particular about who I refer couples to if I am booked. After spending time with Austin and even working with him at events there is no question that he is one of my go to vendors if I am booked. Austin's professionalism, passion and creativity makes him a fantastic colleague and a amazing event DJ!

• 4117 Rankin Road Oklahoma City, OK 73120 See on map