Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Austin Smith Events

Austin Smith - Wedding DJ & MC Services

Hi, my name is Austin Smith, I am a wedding DJ & MC. My fun and unique wedding planning process makes for an exciting and enjoyable experience. We'll have a great time getting to know each other and figuring out exactly what your envisioning.

Since it's just me, I can promise no cookie cake cutter weddings here, ever! I spend a lot of time getting to know you all, your family and friends so that I can provide a truly unique experience for every wedding I do.

When I'm not prepping for a wedding you can find me at the gym, watching sports or grabbing a drink(s) at the bar. You can visit my website to get to know me and my weddings a little bit better.

FAQ:

How much do you charge?
There are a variety of variables that go into pricing out a wedding, however my most common package is $1,550.

What's included in your most common package?
Unlimited consultations, my planning materials, me DJ'ing & Mc'ing, speakers, a wireless microphone & 10 uplights.

Do you have insurance?
Yes, a million dollar policy.

Do you provide ceremony services?
Yes, I have a separate setup specifically for ceremonies.

Do you provide lighting?
Yes, I have a number of lighting solutions from your basic uplighting to intelligent lighting to string lighting and everything in-between.

Do you travel?
Yes. I provide services all around Oklahoma & Texas and have even been hired in Michigan, Georgia and Arkansas for weddings.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Love getting to work with Austin Smith Events and his crew! Weddings, corporate events, rentals or whatever else you need he has it!

Profile Picture Dean, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Austin was fantastic! He kept everything running so smoothly and coordinated with other vendors and staff seamlessly. We would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Austin was so awesome to work with! We worked a wedding together out at The Orchard in Azle back in March and he was so professional and easy going. Everything ran on time, looked beautiful, and was so much fun. Can't wait to work with him again in the hopefully near future! If you're in need of DJ/Planner in DFW, he's your man!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/23/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1480543807926 kelli ryan reception 0177
220x220 sq 1480543727958 4

5 VIDEOS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Austin is one of the best DJ's around! He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor so there was never a dull moment! He listens to his clients to ensure he is giving them their best experience! Highly recommended and hope I will get to work with him again in the future!

As a DJ, I am very particular about who I refer couples to if I am booked. After spending time with Austin and even working with him at events there is no question that he is one of my go to vendors if I am booked. Austin's professionalism, passion and creativity makes him a fantastic colleague and a amazing event DJ!

Austin Smith is ONE OF A KIND DJ!!! He knows all the ins and outs of his profession and has never let a single one of my brides down!! He has been on our Preferred Vendors list since and the beginning and will remain there until the end. What I love most about what Austin does is how personal he is. He truly exceeds the couples expectations and that is why we keep him coming back to the ranch! I also love that if he is booked on your event date he will work with a few other GREAT DJS and the brides are always well taken care of!! If you want your day to go off without a hitch I HIGHLY recommend Austin as your DJ... He does a great job at keeping things flowing and guests entertained! He will be worth every penny!

When you like, know and trust someone it's hard to look at them as your competitor. Austin Smith is intentional about treating each wedding as a special occasion, and not just another gig. Austin has a great reputation and is one of the most respected DJ/MCs to come on the scene. I know this because we have the same circle of colleagues, I hear about the good ones and bad ones. He's becoming an influential person in the wedding scene, book him at your wedding and you'll see exactly why.

What can we say about Austin Smith Events? Since meeting Austin in 2016 we have discovered what a great guy/DJ/lighting tech that he is. He has a passion for taking care of his clients and is a shining example of what a wedding DJ should strive to be. We're stoked that we get to serve the same community as this awesome business. Austin Smith, keep up the great work!

73 PROS I KNOW