Austin Smith Events

4117 Rankin Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Austin Smith Events

Hi, my name is Austin Smith, I am a wedding DJ & MC. My fun and unique wedding planning process makes for an exciting and enjoyable experience. We'll have a great time getting to know each other and figuring out exactly what your envisioning.

Since it's just me, I can promise no cookie cake cutter weddings here, ever! I spend a lot of time getting to know you all, your family and friends so that I can provide a truly unique experience for every wedding I do.

When I'm not prepping for a wedding you can find me at the gym, watching sports or grabbing a drink(s) at the bar. You can visit my website to get to know me and my weddings a little bit better.

FAQ:

How much do you charge?
$1500 is my base price with options to add lighting and special effects.

What's included in your base package?
Unlimited consultations, planning materials, me DJ'ing & Mc'ing, two speakers and two wireless microphones.

Do you have insurance?
Yes, a million dollar policy.

Do you provide ceremony services?
Yes, I have a separate setup specifically for ceremonies.

Do you provide lighting?
Yes, I have a number of lighting solutions including uplighting, dance floor lighting, string lighting and everything in-between.

Do you travel?
Yes. I provide services all around Oklahoma & Texas and have even been hired in Michigan, Colorado, and Arkansas for weddings.

Follow Austin Smith Events on

DJ station
DJ station
Wedding monogram light
Confetti blast at midnight for my NYE 2016 wedding.
Confetti blast at midnight for my NYE 2016 wedding.
Wedding decoration
Wedding decoration

• Videos 5

54 Reviews for Austin Smith Events

Austin Smith Events 1
Austin Smith Events 2
Austin Smith Events 3

Matt Flynn · Married on 11/16/2018

Professional and appeals to large crowds

We had the pleasure of working with Austin for our wedding night. Austin was very professional and kept us on track with the schedule all night. The music selection was tailored to us and worked out perfectly. Would absolutely recommend him and his company to others.

Austin Smith Events's reply:

Thanks buddy! Had a great time with you and Sadie! Couldn't have been a more perfect night and was great getting to see all the guys. Glad I got to be apart of y'all's big day!!

Ashley Fox · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing experience!

Austin was perfect! Super fun to work with, and knows what he’s doing! He had the perfect timeline planned out for the reception and offered so many new innovative ideas to put a twist on typical wedding reception traditions! The music was absolutely perfect from beginning to end, and the night ended entirely too soon! Also would highly recommend using his lighting. He has any color you can think of, and had people in awe on the dance floor! Use the sparkulars for a one of a kind jaw dropping exit!

Austin Smith Events's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! I had a great time getting to know you all and your families! The Sparkulars for the sendoff really set it off, your dad had way too much fun with them after y'all left haha. Happy holidays!
  • Kat

Kat Kegley · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful!!

Made the night so much fun and was very easy to work with!!

Austin Smith Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Had a great time partying with you all out at Coles Garden. Let me know if you all or your companies need anything else. Happy holidays!

Austin Smith Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Kirkhart Entertainment
    Kirkhart Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say? Austin Smith Events can rock any wedding! As a DJ myself, I always like to watch other professionals in action to see how they handle something as special as a wedding day. Austin blew me away! He's very calm throughout the entire day and when I did see a glitch happen, he just simply took care of it and no one else was the wiser. He also has great microphone presence and clearly told the guests what was about to happen. When it came time to party though, that's when he really shined! Great remixes, upbeat music, engaged the crowd on the mic, and just made it "the place to be!" People were dancing all night long. I highly recommend Austin Smith for your wedding! - Kirkhart Entertainment

• Cindy Medick Photography
    Cindy Medick Photography Wedding Photographers

Austin is one of the best DJ's around! He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor so there was never a dull moment! He listens to his clients to ensure he is giving them their best experience! Highly recommended and hope I will get to work with him again in the future!

• DJ Tom Sawyer
    DJ Tom Sawyer Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I am very particular about who I refer couples to if I am booked. After spending time with Austin and even working with him at events there is no question that he is one of my go to vendors if I am booked. Austin's professionalism, passion and creativity makes him a fantastic colleague and a amazing event DJ!

• 4117 Rankin Road Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK 73120 See on map