Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Austin Smith Events

Austin Smith - Wedding DJ & MC Services

Hi, my name is Austin Smith, I am a wedding DJ & MC. My fun and unique wedding planning process makes for an exciting and enjoyable experience. We'll have a great time getting to know each other and figuring out exactly what your envisioning.

Since it's just me, I can promise no cookie cake cutter weddings here, ever! I spend a lot of time getting to know you all, your family and friends so that I can provide a truly unique experience for every wedding I do.

When I'm not prepping for a wedding you can find me at the gym, watching sports or grabbing a drink(s) at the bar. You can visit my website to get to know me and my weddings a little bit better.

FAQ:

How much do you charge?
There are a variety of variables that go into pricing out a wedding, however my most common package is $1,550.

What's included in your most common package?
Unlimited consultations, my planning materials, me DJ'ing & Mc'ing, speakers, a wireless microphone & 10 uplights.

Do you have insurance?
Yes, a million dollar policy.

Do you provide ceremony services?
Yes, I have a separate setup specifically for ceremonies.

Do you provide lighting?
Yes, I have a number of lighting solutions from your basic uplighting to intelligent lighting to string lighting and everything in-between.

Do you travel?
Yes. I provide services all around Oklahoma & Texas and have even been hired in Michigan, Georgia and Arkansas for weddings.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

promise you will not regret hiring Austin. He was kind, organized and energetic - all the things I wanted on the day of my wedding. Prior to the wedding, I wanted someone who could envision the day with me, and he did just that. He was so easy to talk to and executed everything perfectly. He definitely brought the party and kept it going, our wedding was a blast because of him. Thank you, Austin, from the bottom of my heart for such a great time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So happy we chose Austin as our wedding DJ! He put our minds at ease during the planning process and did a wonderful job keeping everyone on track and happy during our celebration! Everything went flawless! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

He took care of us, and was there early on top of everything. So thankful to have someone that did lighting, music, collaborated with my other vendors and who basically planned out our wedding timeline. He did an amazing job! Happy that we chose Austin!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews

2016 Wedding Photos

15 Photos

5 VIDEOS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
As a DJ, I am very particular about who I refer couples to if I am booked. After spending time with Austin and even working with him at events there is no question that he is one of my go to vendors if I am booked. Austin's professionalism, passion and creativity makes him a fantastic colleague and a amazing event DJ!

Austin Smith is ONE OF A KIND DJ!!! He knows all the ins and outs of his profession and has never let a single one of my brides down!! He has been on our Preferred Vendors list since and the beginning and will remain there until the end. What I love most about what Austin does is how personal he is. He truly exceeds the couples expectations and that is why we keep him coming back to the ranch! I also love that if he is booked on your event date he will work with a few other GREAT DJS and the brides are always well taken care of!! If you want your day to go off without a hitch I HIGHLY recommend Austin as your DJ... He does a great job at keeping things flowing and guests entertained! He will be worth every penny!

When you like, know and trust someone it's hard to look at them as your competitor. Austin Smith is intentional about treating each wedding as a special occasion, and not just another gig. Austin has a great reputation and is one of the most respected DJ/MCs to come on the scene. I know this because we have the same circle of colleagues, I hear about the good ones and bad ones. He's becoming an influential person in the wedding scene, book him at your wedding and you'll see exactly why.

What can we say about Austin Smith Events? Since meeting Austin in 2016 we have discovered what a great guy/DJ/lighting tech that he is. He has a passion for taking care of his clients and is a shining example of what a wedding DJ should strive to be. We're stoked that we get to serve the same community as this awesome business. Austin Smith, keep up the great work!

Events