Oklahoma City, OK 73162 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About DJ Tom Sawyer

Anyone can show up with a laptop and a few speakers. A true DJ will show up with music, talent and a LOVE for what they do! Your wedding only happens once. Do your homework and choose a DJ that does more than press play.

For longer videos, check my Youtube channel

Follow DJ Tom Sawyer on

b7d08f82dacb5306 11907809 950623878332384 2793688363573564495 n
b7d08f82dacb5306 11907809 950623878332384 2793688363573564495 n

• Videos 4

14 Reviews for DJ Tom Sawyer

DJ Tom Sawyer 1
DJ Tom Sawyer 2

Stephanie Heiden · Getting married on 06/05/2020

BEST DJ! Book Tom now before it's too late!

He does things you don't even know need to be done. Knowing Tom was in charge, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I could just enjoy myself. He also had recommendations for doing things a different way than we had thought and it worked out great. We had people dancing all night long.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice for a dj

I can’t even begin to explain how great Tom is. He went above and beyond for our wedding. I was a bride doing the whole wedding by myself. I was pretty overwhelmed until I booked Tom as our DJ. He is not just a DJ. He will do everything in his power to make your event perfect. And that exactly what I did for us. Our wedding day would not have happened if not for Tom and his assistant. I could go on and on. But he was hands down THE BEST choice as a DJ. Sit down and meet with Tom just once and you’ll be begging him to DJ your event. Thank you to Tom and his whole team!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn Losey-Bailor · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Experienced, and Open

Tom was hands-down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. What struck me from the first meeting we had was how professional he was - he has been in the business for long enough that he's got the whole process down pat. He has a really nifty website for couples to record the songs they want for specific events, to make requests for songs during the reception (or songs they don't want to hear!). Couples can also build a wedding timeline using his website, which is what we did. It was a really cool feature! And yet, despite the professionalism, Tom was never distant! He's very easy to talk to and reach out to, and he always responds promptly to questions! He's also full of ideas if you need them and if you have your own ideas, he is open and receptive. During the wedding, Tom was basically our MC and he kept everything running smoothly. He kept the party going during the reception and we had an absolute blast. To sum up, Tom is great to work with because he is: so self-contained and experienced that you don't have to worry about whether he knows what he's doing, so genial that you'll feel like old friends by the time the wedding comes around, so professional that he has an entire setup in place to help you organize your experience, and to top it off, he's just a cool person. He was a huge part in making our wedding the fantastic event that is was.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Award

DJ Tom Sawyer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

As a DJ I tend to know, see and even work with a lot of other DJ's. It didn't take long before Tom & I became friends and it won't take long for you! Reach out to Tom before his dates get booked up! - Austin Smith Events

• Pics 2 Remember Photo Booth Rental
    Pics 2 Remember Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

Tom does an incredible job, I've known Tom for several years and had the great pleasure to be at several events and watched him do his magic with the crowd. He is very interactive with the guest and always ensures everyone is having a great time. He sets the standard for all other DJs to emulate.

• Ranch of the Saints
    Ranch of the Saints Barn & Farm Weddings

We love when our brides book with DJ Tom Sawyer. He has a wonderful flow to his events and is always making sure everyone is having fun! He is very affordable for the quality of service your are getting and he is always on point with his timing and placement! I highly recommend anyone to book with Tom, he will make sure your wedding day and dancing is a HIT!!!

• Oklahoma City, 73162 See on map