Boathouse Vows

800 Riversport Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Boathouse Vows

Boathouse Vows - Boathouse District is a waterfront wedding venue located in Downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Imagine the striking beauty of your wedding photos framed by the unique architecture of one of our three venues. Whether you want a intimate gathering of 50 or a larger soiree with 200 guests, the stunning waterfront views and elegant setting will make your wedding one that you aren’t soon to forget.

The venues are also available to host engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. Feel free to check us out on Instagram @Boathouse_Vows.

Follow Boathouse Vows on
jm webite 4 51 377143 159898332751315

17 Reviews for Boathouse Vows

• Kaysea

Kaysea Scott · Married on 01/10/2020

10 out of 10 would hire again!

I absolutely love the fact that my wedding was at this venue! It gave it a futuristic feel which my husband absolutely loved, it was right next to the water, is very convenient for guests to find, having the reception and the ceremony at one place was amazing. They were very understanding of my vision made sure I understood what was included with my agreement as well as work with my wedding planner & my DJ I had set up. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Kenya

Kenya Guidry · Married on 12/18/2019

Amazing venue and staff

This venue was a dream. We weren't even looking at it to begin with but through the power of targeted ads, it popped up in my instagram feed and the rest was history. What was particularly enticing was that they were LGBT friendly (the ad that popped up featured a gay couple who was getting married there in the near future). You could really tell that their support of all couples was true. There was a time during the summer that the boathouse was going to be in the pride parade in town and they reached out and invited us to be on the float.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Even though it was on weekday and the facility was still open, we never felt like anyone was intruding on our time. Kimberly and her staff made sure that we had everything we needed and subsequently everything went off without a hitch.

Very little decorating was necessary because of the beauty in the simplicity of the venue. Everyone commented and complimented the style and modernity of the reception area downstairs and they all really loved the vibe that venue put out.

To wrap it all up, if you're looking for a venue that will wow your guests and make your memories that much more special, book this place. The price is well worth it (they offer discounted rates for non-peak season and weekdays) and everyone there will do their best to make your day the best day ever. I wish we could go back and do it all again because the boathouse made our wedding perfect. Definitely would recommend, in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Award

Boathouse Vows FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February

• 800 Riversport Drive Oklahoma City, OK, 73129 See on map
    405-552-4040 (Phone number)
    Location of (Boathouse Vows)