7479 W Simpson Rd., Edmond, OK 73025 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About THE SPRINGS in Edmond

Local to Edmond, Oklahoma, wedding venue The Springs in Edmond specializes in hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. As one of the many stunning venues offered by award-winning venue company The Springs, The Springs in Edmond is passionate about customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make you and your partner’s wedding experience as seamless, enjoyable, and fully customized as possible to ensure your wedding event is truly your own.

>> *NOW OFFERING: Virtual Venue Tours* <<

Now you can tour your favorite SPRINGS venue virtually while social distancing! Our managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe!

Contact us today to schedule your virtual tour!

Facilities and Capacity
The Springs in Edmond features an elegant banquet hall and beautiful, rolling landscapes to serve as your wedding backdrop. The venue is the perfect mixture of classic and contemporary with modern amenities and charming, distinguished architecture. Flexible to your needs, wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held indoors or outdoors for up to 320 guests. A bridal suite and groom’s dressing room are also available, and each offer private restrooms.

Every wedding package offered by The Springs in Edmond includes a full day, 15-hour rental, wireless internet, lighting, chairs and tables, sound/PA systems, two mounted television screens, engagement and bridal photo shoot sessions in your desired location, a full catering kitchen, a built-in beverage bar, and comprehensive set up, breakdown, and clean up service. Outside vendors are welcome, and The Springs in Edmond is happy to provide vendor referrals and recommendations upon request. Liability insurance and parking is always included, and all venue locations are wheelchair-acessible.

Follow THE SPRINGS in Edmond on

Videos 3 vídeos

73 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Edmond

Keyata · Getting married on 08/13/2020

The springs Edmond venue tour

I have had my eye on this venue and I was able to do my tour today.The venue is very clean and the upkeep is so beautiful! Barbra was very professional and offered helpful information. Every question that I could possibly think of was answered during the tour. By the end of the tour my expectations were highly exceeded! I will update as the process continues!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Keyata, it was a pleasure meeting you and your fiance. Thank you for your kind words and we can't wait to share in your BEST DAY EVER. You two are so awesome together! B.
  • Preciosa

Preciosa Lasker Garcia · Getting married on 07/09/2020

The springs in edmond

I was worried about finding a beautiful place in Oklahoma that was close to home. Something that spoke for itself and didn’t need much decorating because it had naturally beauty. But all that worry went away the moment I say The Springs in Edmond! The moment I saw the venue and reception areas I knew this was the place I was going to get married. Pure beauty!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Preciosa, thank you so much for an amazing review. We are so excited you chose THE SPRINGS to be part of your BEST DAY EVER!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

THE SPRINGS in Edmond Pricing

THE SPRINGS in Edmond Price Rates

THE SPRINGS in Edmond FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3350
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2350
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    August
    December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• THE SPRINGS in Edmond 1
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (405) 757-5352 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

1 Event

• Aug Sun

Open House | THE SPRINGS in Edmond

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 16, 2020 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
    • Location:
      7479 W Simpson Rd., Edmond, Oklahoma City

Please join us for an afternoon of sips + snacks, mingling + planning, hosted by the Wedding Venue Experts!

💍 WHAT IS AN OPEN HOUSE?

The perfect way to begin your wedding planning process! It's a totally free event, open to all couples. As the vendors in attendance will often offer specials, giveaways, and promotions throughout the event for couples who attend, it is a great way to not only save on your wedding budget, but also on time spent planning by having everything here under one roof!

💍 I AM A BRIDE/GROOM, DO I HAVE TO RSVP?

No, an RSVP is not required to attend - everyone is welcome! It is certainly helpful to have a head count, just email or text us to let us know how many will be attending with you.

💍 I AM A VENDOR, HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
    Vendors are hand-picked and booth space is by invitation only. We will reach out to invite you personally.

💍 WHAT CAN I EXPECT?

At the event, you can expect 30-50 of the industry’s top wedding professionals that we recommend for couples to consider for their Best Day Ever.

💍 WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE EVENT?

You will be able to come and go as you please while you listen to live music, taste yummy catering samples, sip signature cocktails, engage with DJs, meet/view the work of photographers, videographers, florists, bakeries, caterers, etc. and try all kinds of wedding day treats!

💍 CAN I TAKE A TOUR?

Yes, the entire venue will be open to you - make yourself at home! SPRINGS couples, feel free to show off your wedding venue to friends + family who will be joining you.

💍 IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO VISIT YOUR VENUE - WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Welcome! Let us know that you are new and we’ll get you information about reservations + wedding planning at THE SPRINGS! You’ll be able to tour and get a feel if we’re a good fit for your event. You can reserve if the timing is right for you, but if not, no pressure at all.

We’ll answer any questions you may have and you can leave with all the information you need to make the right decision for you.

More questions?
    Email Edmond@TheSpringsEvents.com or text/call: (405) 757-5352

• FCM Entertainment Wedding Bands

We always have a great time at the Springs and they have such a beautiful ceremony site and reception hall. We've played when the weather was bad, causing the ceremony to be moved inside and even the reception hall makes for a great ceremony site during bad weather days. It's always quiet as well, you don't get any traffic noise during your elegant ceremony and they provide your officiant with a lapel which is very thoughtful of the venue to do, usually that's my job!

• 405 Productions Wedding DJs

Chisholm Springs is an amazing venue offering so many amazing things in their packages. From the ceremony area to the reception room the venue is amazing! Haley is great to work with and she will made sure your ideas are understood and that there are never any problems. Your guests will love Chisholm Springs!

• Alumni Productions
    Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Chisholm Springs is a gorgeous venue.I am in love with this venue and recommend it to every bride I meet. A must visit for any couple looking for a venue to host their special day. LOVE!!

• 7479 W Simpson Rd. Edmond, OK, 73025 See on map
    Tuesday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
    Location of (THE SPRINGS in Edmond)