The Springs in Norman

Blanchard, OK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Springs in Norman is a wedding venue based out of Blanchard, Oklahoma. Situated South of Oklahoma City, this expansive property allows couples to celebrate in complete privacy and unison. This old-style barn has ample space for indoor and outdoor ceremonies all year round. For those seeking a luxurious venue with vintage and classy architecture, this site could host the wedding they鈥檝e always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity

The large banquet and reception hall at The Springs in Norman is an exquisite event space that can accommodate up to 320 guests. Complete with solid concrete flooring, exposed beams, and limestone walls, this room oozes elegance and sophistication. Along with intimate lighting, this cozy atmosphere creates a harmonious atmosphere in which unforgettable memories are forged. This 9,000 square-foot space can be configured in a variety of ways and includes a large dance floor, stage, and additional space for seated guests. The carefully curated outdoor landscape surrounding the building makes for great photo opportunities and summertime ceremonies. The large open pavilion is beautifully placed amongst the garden's botanical blooms and provides shelter as you exchange vows. Smaller ceremonies can fit under the sheltered pavilion, however, large gatherings will be placed just outside in the gorgeous Sooner State鈥檚 sunshine. Additional facilities include bride and groom suites. These flawless rooms allow you and your wedding entourage to relax and slowly get ready before the big moment arrives. These rooms can also be used throughout the festivities either as storage or a place to rest.

Upon booking your special day at The Springs in Norman, you will be provided with a variety of rental items to help create the setting you鈥檝e always envisioned. This includes chairs, tables, lighting, cleaning crew, other furnishings, and more. The staff at the venue will also assist the setup and breakdown of your event. This allows you to truly immerse yourself within your day, not stressing over the finer details. The venue team will also work with you and your partner to help maximize the venue鈥檚 potential. You will also be given an extensive list of local vendors to help with the process of booking other professionals such as photographers, florists, caterers, and more, but you are also free to use any vendors of your choice.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,950

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,950

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,950

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August
December
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Chels
    Chelsea Married on 06/26/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

The 2nd BEST day ever

The venue was a very beautiful place to host our vow renewal ceremony. They helped make our day special and run smoothly! I definitely recommend this beautiful and spacious venue to everyone and anyone!
    Chelsea P. Married on 04/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So accommodating for our Circus Wedding!

We had the BEST wedding ever thanks to The Springs. Our wedding was definitely not traditional at all, and we had a lot of unique requests. The team at The Springs was not only super helpful with every detail, but so enthusiastic about creating a truly magical experience! We were able to have our dream wedding with performances by the musicians on the groom's side, and the circus performers on the bride's side. There was Cyr wheel, aerial Lyra, and a fire show! The staff did everything to make sure that everything happened smoothly and safely. It was the most incredible day of our lives and we couldn't have done it without this amazing venue!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tarah & Josh
    29 photos 路 05/18/2018

Deals

The Springs in Norman 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it鈥檚 our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (405) 206-2341 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Sarah Nichols
Sarah Nichols
General Manager

My name is Sarah Nichols. I am the General Manager at THE SPRINGS in Norman. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA and earned my Bachelor鈥檚 degree in Sociology at Louisiana State University. After completing my degree, I spent some time in Arkansas before settling into OKC for nearly three years. I enjoy embroidering, learning new recipes, playing with my dogs and all things Harry Potter. I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by so much love every day! It is very fulfilling to work with our wonderful couples to create the wedding of their dreams!

Tegan Rees
Tegan Rees
Assistant Manager

My name is Tegan Rees. I am the Assistant Manager at The Springs in Norman. I graduated from the University of Oklahoma in May 2021 with my degree in Marketing and a focus in Advertising. I have moved around a lot in my life and have actually lived in 3 different countries! In my free time I love to bake, travel, or binge watch Harry Potter and Marvel movies. I love getting to meet so many different couples every day and learning all the things that make their love so unique and special and helping them to bring their dream weddings to life!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
27274 N. MacArthur Ave Blanchard, OK, 73010
4052062341

9:00 AM-5:00PM - 7 days a week
Location of (The Springs in Norman)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding