27274 N. MacArthur Ave, Blanchard, OK 73010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About The Springs in Norman

The Springs in Norman is a wedding venue based out of Blanchard, Oklahoma. Situated South of Oklahoma City, this expansive property allows couples to celebrate in complete privacy and unison. This old-style barn has ample space for indoor and outdoor ceremonies all year round. For those seeking a luxurious venue with vintage and classy architecture, this site could host the wedding they’ve always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity

The large banquet and reception hall at The Springs in Norman is an exquisite event space that can accommodate up to 320 guests. Complete with solid concrete flooring, exposed beams, and limestone walls, this room oozes elegance and sophistication. Along with intimate lighting, this cozy atmosphere creates a harmonious atmosphere in which unforgettable memories are forged. This 9,000 square-foot space can be configured in a variety of ways and includes a large dance floor, stage, and additional space for seated guests. The carefully curated outdoor landscape surrounding the building makes for great photo opportunities and summertime ceremonies. The large open pavilion is beautifully placed amongst the garden's botanical blooms and provides shelter as you exchange vows. Smaller ceremonies can fit under the sheltered pavilion, however, large gatherings will be placed just outside in the gorgeous Sooner State’s sunshine. Additional facilities include bride and groom suites. These flawless rooms allow you and your wedding entourage to relax and slowly get ready before the big moment arrives. These rooms can also be used throughout the festivities either as storage or a place to rest.

Upon booking your special day at The Springs in Norman, you will be provided with a variety of rental items to help create the setting you’ve always envisioned. This includes chairs, tables, lighting, cleaning crew, other furnishings, and more. The staff at the venue will also assist the setup and breakdown of your event. This allows you to truly immerse yourself within your day, not stressing over the finer details. The venue team will also work with you and your partner to help maximize the venue’s potential. You will also be given an extensive list of local vendors to help with the process of booking other professionals such as photographers, florists, caterers, and more, but you are also free to use any vendors of your choice.

Follow The Springs in Norman on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Palace Event Center

Videos 2 Videos

26 Reviews for The Springs in Norman

Carli M. · Married on 07/08/2021

The best ever!

The Springs in Norman could not have been a more ideal location for our wedding day!! Sarah made the entire process seamless and helped tremendously with our questions and recommendations- we absolutely loved working with her! The venue is stunning and everything we dreamed of. I am so thankful to have been able to share our day with our family and friends at this venue. They really thought of everything when creating the venue, and so many little details make it extra special. One of my favorite things is that there is pavement and turf outside to the ceremony, so your heels never sink! The bride and grooms suites were gorgeous, spacious, and so fun. Everyone could not stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was. The layout is incredible and perfect for bringing your vision to life. It truly was the best ever!!

Sent on 07/21/2021

The Springs in Norman's reply:

We were so glad to celebrate with you and Ryan! Y'alls love story is so sweet! We haven't stopped talking about how adorable little reception dress! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah C. · Married on 05/22/2021

A Perfect Day with A Dedicated Staff

My husband and I had a One Year Anniversary Reception here. They made sure our day was perfect by constantly checking in on us before the big day. They were always willing to help us find things we needed or to point us in the right direction. Sarah and Jordan were SOOO great!! The day of was put together with no stress, and ease because of them. They help take care of last minute things, technology issues, set up and tear down and more. I would book again with them in a heartbeat if I could. If you have the opportunity to have your big day here - DO IT!

Sent on 05/26/2021

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Rebekah, we had a BLAST celebrating you and Jelmer. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Your love is so sweet and we are so thankful we could be apart of the celebration! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness together.

The Springs in Norman Pricing

The Springs in Norman Price Rates

The Springs in Norman FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

2 Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Springs in Norman 1
    SWEET SUMMER SPECIAL

Receive 20% off your venue reservation -- any day of the week at The Springs! Peak & off-season months included!

Event must be held prior to 8/31/2022 - Offer for new clients only, expires 07/31/21 + can't be combined with other discounts

• The Springs in Norman 2
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (405) 206-2341 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Team of The Springs in Norman

Jordan Poindexter

Jordan Poindexter

Assistant Manager

My name is Jordan Poindexter. I am the Assistant Manager at THE SPRINGS in Norman. I grew up in a very small town in SW Oklahoma before moving to Norman. Being from such a small town, I enjoy hunting and fishing in my free time as well as spending time with my family as much as possible. Before getting introduced into the wedding industry, I worked in healthcare. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at THE SPRINGS and look forward to helping couples make their dream weddings a reality

+ More Details
- Less Details
Sarah Nichols

Sarah Nichols

General Manager

My name is Sarah Nichols. I am the General Manager at THE SPRINGS in Norman. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA and earned my Bachelor’s degree in Sociology at Louisiana State University. After completing my degree, I spent some time in Arkansas before settling into OKC for nearly three years. I enjoy embroidering, learning new recipes, playing with my dogs and all things Harry Potter. I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by so much love every day! It is very fulfilling to work with our wonderful couples to create the wedding of their dreams!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 27274 N. MacArthur Ave Blanchard, OK, 73010 See on map
    405-796-0703 (Phone number)
    9:00 AM-5:00PM - 7 days a week
    Location of (The Springs in Norman)