27274 N. MacArthur Ave, Blanchard, OK 73010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1
  • Events 2

About THE SPRINGS in Norman

Local to Blanchard, Oklahoma, wedding venue The Springs in Norman specializes in hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. One of the many featured venues offered by the award-winning venue company The Springs, The Springs in Norman is dedicated to providing an affordable, stress-free wedding experience for every couple.

>> *NOW OFFERING: Virtual Venue Tours* <<

Now you can tour your favorite SPRINGS venue virtually while social distancing! Our managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe!

Contact us today to schedule your virtual tour!

Facilities and Capacity
Conveniently located near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, The Springs in Norman can serve intimate weddings as well as larger gatherings of up to 320 guests. The venue offers rustic architecture, high-quality amenities, charming bridges, beautiful landscaping, and stunning indoor and outdoor locations. The 9,000 square foot reception hall can accommodate up to 320 guests, and features a dance floor, stage, hardwood oak floors, a stunning staircase, open beam trusses, and double-arched cast iron doors. A portico, gable, and wrap-around porch similarly offer beautiful photo opportunities for you and your partner. A bridal suite and groom's dressing room is also available for your use.

All of The Springs in Norman's wedding packages feature an all-day rental, vendor flexibility, and flat rates. Indoor and outdoor tables and chairs, parking, wireless internet, liability insurance, a PA/sound system, projector, climate control, and lighting is included in the cost of your wedding package, and the venue is fully wheelchair accessible. Set up and clean up service can also be provided. Outdoor vendors are always welcome, and the wedding coordinators of The Springs in Norman are happy to supply you with a list of preferred and recommended vendors upon request. The venue is also available for bridal and engagement photo shoots.

Follow THE SPRINGS in Norman on

13 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Norman

• Kirsten

Kirsten Parker · Married on 09/02/2019

Perfection!

The moment you turn down the road and see The Springs Norman, it’ll take your breath away! We were sold on everything you get for the money you spend. It has plenty of room and such great suites for your bridal party. Peyton and Ashley were a dream to work with and made sure we both felt so secure. Anything and everything was taken care of. They also answered every question at rapid speed and were very easy to communicate with. You won’t find a more beautiful venue, with such a great staff, that basically gives you a guide to do your wedding. They are also very DIY friendly!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

DREAM Wedding at this DREAM Venue!!!

We just had our dream wedding (9/29/18) at The Springs in Norman (Blanchard). Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about this venue and its staff. If I could give 10 stars to this venue I would, because 5 just doesn't do it justice. From the very moment I walked in I knew this is where I needed to have my wedding. They are absolutely a pleasure and so easy to work with. MY famiyl and friends are still talking about how absolutely beautiful our wedding venue was, especially in the pictures! They provide you with LITERALLY every resource you can think of in order to allow you to make it your own and stress free. I always felt comfortable reaching out asking questions because they were so friendly, professional and prompt. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and Peyton was so much fun to work with. She and Kelcey were both so easy to work with. If you are looking for the perfect venue, look no more- The Springs-Norman is the place for you! MY experience could not have been any better, truly- THANK YOU Peyton and the entire staff for always answering my questions and calls. They are so flexible and allowed me to have the venue ALL DAY along with a stress free dreamy wedding day! I promise you will not regret your decision to go with The Springs for your wedding! I had very scarce decor all because the venue is already stunning and spoke for itself.

Sent on 10/21/2018

THE SPRINGS in Norman Pricing

THE SPRINGS in Norman Price Rates

THE SPRINGS in Norman FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3350
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2350
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• THE SPRINGS  in Norman 1
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (405) 206-2341 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

2 Events

• Jun Sun

Bridal Garage Sale | THE SPRINGS in Norman

Request Information
    • When:
      Jun 14, 2020 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      27274 N. MacArthur Ave, Blanchard, Oklahoma City

Interested in buying or selling wedding decor?
    Join us for a bride-to-bride event at THE SPRINGS! 💍✨

Q: Do I have to be a SPRINGS Bride or Groom?
    A: Nope! Everyone is welcome, no matter what venue you reserved at. :)

Q: Do you have a list of everything that will be sold?
    A: It's 100% bride-to-bride, so what the past brides bring is what will be offered at the garage sale. You can expect wedding decor - linens, centerpieces, vases, jars, lanterns, apparel, accessories, frames, signs, etc. It's different each time, and the inventory is plentiful, but a "surprise" to us, too!

Q: Can I use my debit card?
    A: It's a cash-only sale. We recommend you bring large + small bills since getting change will depend on the seller.

Q: I'm attending as a SELLER. Do I need to RSVP?
    A: Yes, we'll need to know how many tables you require and space is on a first-come, first-serve basis. RSVP for table space by emailing us at Norman@TheSpringsEvents.com

Q: I'm attending as a BUYER. Do I need to RSVP?
    A: Nope, just be on time! (PRO-TIP: get here early - we often have a line to get in!) We will open the doors promptly at 3pm and all are welcome!

Q: Can I take a tour of the venue that day?
    A: The venue will be completely open to attendees - make yourself at home and save our number (below) so you can text us and let us know that you're coming out for the first time. We'd love to meet you!

More questions?

• When:
      Aug 30, 2020 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      27274 N. MacArthur Ave, Blanchard, Oklahoma City

Please join us for an afternoon of sips + snacks, mingling + planning, hosted by the Wedding Venue Experts!

💍 WHAT IS AN OPEN HOUSE?

The perfect way to begin your wedding planning process! It's a totally free event, open to all couples. As the vendors in attendance will often offer specials, giveaways, and promotions throughout the event for couples who attend, it is a great way to not only save on your wedding budget, but also on time spent planning by having everything here under one roof!

💍 I AM A BRIDE/GROOM, DO I HAVE TO RSVP?

No, an RSVP is not required to attend - everyone is welcome! It is certainly helpful to have a head count, just email or text us to let us know how many will be attending with you.

💍 I AM A VENDOR, HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
    Vendors are hand-picked and booth space is by invitation only. We will reach out to invite you personally.

💍 WHAT CAN I EXPECT?

At the event, you can expect 30-50 of the industry’s top wedding professionals that we recommend for couples to consider for their Best Day Ever.

💍 WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE EVENT?

You will be able to come and go as you please while you listen to live music, taste yummy catering samples, sip signature cocktails, engage with DJs, meet/view the work of photographers, videographers, florists, bakeries, caterers, etc. and try all kinds of wedding day treats!

💍 CAN I TAKE A TOUR?

Yes, the entire venue will be open to you - make yourself at home! SPRINGS couples, feel free to show off your wedding venue to friends + family who will be joining you.

💍 IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO VISIT YOUR VENUE - WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Welcome! Let us know that you are new and we’ll get you information about reservations + wedding planning at THE SPRINGS! You’ll be able to tour and get a feel if we’re a good fit for your event. You can reserve if the timing is right for you, but if not, no pressure at all.

We’ll answer any questions you may have and you can leave with all the information you need to make the right decision for you.

More questions?
    Email Norman@TheSpringsEvents.com or text/call: (405) 206-2341

• 27274 N. MacArthur Ave Blanchard, OK, 73010 See on map
    405-796-0703 (Phone number)
    Tuesday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
    Location of (THE SPRINGS  in Norman)