The Springs in Norman Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 29 Reviews
View more information

Daniela O. Married on 08/05/2021

Truly our dream wedding

We absolutely loved the Springs in Norman. What a gorgeous venue, it doesn’t need much because it alone is absolutely stunning. Our guest enjoyed every second and my husband and I couldn’t of been happier, truly our dream wedding thanks to the Springs. We also want to thank the staff, so easy and great to work with!💕
    Ashley E. Married on 07/13/2021

The Springs Norman is a beautiful place and the people are so helpful

I would choose this place over any, they help you so much and respond to you right away. My wedding turned out perfect!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Thank you for sharing the pictures! They are beautiful! Thank you for trusting us on your special day!
    Carli M. Married on 07/08/2021

The best ever!

The Springs in Norman could not have been a more ideal location for our wedding day!! Sarah made the entire process seamless and helped tremendously with our questions and recommendations- we absolutely loved working with her! The venue is stunning and everything we dreamed of. I am so thankful to have been able to share our day with our family and friends at this venue. They really thought of everything when creating the venue, and so many little details make it extra special. One of my favorite things is that there is pavement and turf outside to the ceremony, so your heels never sink! The bride and grooms suites were gorgeous, spacious, and so fun. Everyone could not stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was. The layout is incredible and perfect for bringing your vision to life. It truly was the best ever!!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

We were so glad to celebrate with you and Ryan! Y'alls love story is so sweet! We haven't stopped talking about how adorable little reception dress! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah C. Married on 05/22/2021

A Perfect Day with A Dedicated Staff

My husband and I had a One Year Anniversary Reception here. They made sure our day was perfect by constantly checking in on us before the big day. They were always willing to help us find things we needed or to point us in the right direction. Sarah and Jordan were SOOO great!! The day of was put together with no stress, and ease because of them. They help take care of last minute things, technology issues, set up and tear down and more. I would book again with them in a heartbeat if I could. If you have the opportunity to have your big day here - DO IT!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Rebekah, we had a BLAST celebrating you and Jelmer. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Your love is so sweet and we are so thankful we could be apart of the celebration! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Z
    Zach R. Married on 05/07/2021

The venue is beautiful, the people working their are so nice and professional!

Great time, beautiful place, super nice and professional people working there. Would highly recommend.

Hi Zach!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it very much and we hope you had an amazing time while you were here! We wish you all the best!
    Rachael M. Married on 12/17/2020

Great experience!

Love this venue! The staff are super sweet and responsive. They will truly make you feel like the only wedding they have had there!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rachael! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here!
    Savvy R. Married on 12/04/2020

5 Star Experiences

The Springs is a beautiful venue, very well maintained and Sarah is very helpful in making business easy. I would highly recommend the venue to any of my family and friends.

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is such a pleasure getting to work with you!
  • Kyle
    Kyle Married on 10/29/2020

Great place

Beautiful venue! Staff was informative and friendly
    Eric L. Married on 10/18/2020

Springs is great!

They helped us along even during the pandemic when we had to cancel 2 times and keep moving. They were always helpful and understanding and the venue is gorgeous!. The staff is great!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

It was a blast celebrating with you and Katie! We wish you nothing but love & happiness. Thank you again, for choosing THE SPRINGS.
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 10/02/2020

All around amazing!

We live in DC but wanted to have our wedding back home in Oklahoma where I am from. I was worried that this would be hard with us being 1300 miles away. Between our wedding planner Rhonda and The Springs it couldn’t have been easier! They let us know that we could reach out to them for anything and we did....with all kinds of questions. They always answered me right away and we’re always so helpful! Our wedding day was stunning and had so many comments on how much it must have cost us. The place just has a look of rustic elegance! It was perfection!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Natasha, thank you so much! We are so glad we could host your special day. It was such a pleasure working with you, Alex and Rhonda! Next time you're in OK, stop by and see us :)
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/02/2020

Best day ever!

The Springs - Norman is absolutely gorgeous! It was the perfect place for our perfect wedding on 10/28/2018! The managers always responded in a timely manner and were always helpful with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend this venue!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much! That makes our day! We are thrilled that your big day was everything you wanted, and we are so glad to have been a part of it! Enjoy your first holiday season as Mr. & Mrs.!
    Taylor B. Married on 06/14/2020

June Wedding

An absolutely stunning venue for a wedding

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Taylor! We were so glad to be apart of the celebration!! It was a magical night!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten P. Married on 09/02/2019

Perfection!

The moment you turn down the road and see The Springs Norman, it’ll take your breath away! We were sold on everything you get for the money you spend. It has plenty of room and such great suites for your bridal party. Peyton and Ashley were a dream to work with and made sure we both felt so secure. Anything and everything was taken care of. They also answered every question at rapid speed and were very easy to communicate with. You won’t find a more beautiful venue, with such a great staff, that basically gives you a guide to do your wedding. They are also very DIY friendly!
  • Denise
    Denise Married on 09/29/2018

DREAM Wedding at this DREAM Venue!!!

We just had our dream wedding (9/29/18) at The Springs in Norman (Blanchard). Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about this venue and its staff. If I could give 10 stars to this venue I would, because 5 just doesn't do it justice. From the very moment I walked in I knew this is where I needed to have my wedding. They are absolutely a pleasure and so easy to work with. MY famiyl and friends are still talking about how absolutely beautiful our wedding venue was, especially in the pictures! They provide you with LITERALLY every resource you can think of in order to allow you to make it your own and stress free. I always felt comfortable reaching out asking questions because they were so friendly, professional and prompt. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and Peyton was so much fun to work with. She and Kelcey were both so easy to work with. If you are looking for the perfect venue, look no more- The Springs-Norman is the place for you! MY experience could not have been any better, truly- THANK YOU Peyton and the entire staff for always answering my questions and calls. They are so flexible and allowed me to have the venue ALL DAY along with a stress free dreamy wedding day! I promise you will not regret your decision to go with The Springs for your wedding! I had very scarce decor all because the venue is already stunning and spoke for itself.
    Andrea Married on 09/27/2018
    Amazing venue! Beautiful inside and out! Very spacious areas, super responsive and kind managers, access to plenty of chairs and guest tables and display tables with set up of them when you arrive on your big day, included cleanup after, and they just step back and let you do your thang throughout the day! This was the first and only venue my husband and I toured! 10/10
  • Kandyce
    Kandyce Married on 03/08/2018

Made us feel like family!

As soon as we walked in, we knew this was THE ONE! It is absolutely gorgeous, inside & outside. The staff are all very attentive & helped to iron out all of the details I hadn’t thought of in the months leading up to the wedding. They had super helpful planning tools & resources that helped make planning easy! All of our guests raved about them & how beautiful everything was!
    Mckenzie Married on 07/14/2017
    This place is absolutely beautiful! There is no where else I would've chosen to have my wedding. Payton is such a nice person and she is super helpful with everything. By far the best place to have your wedding. I have nothing negative to say about this place!

McKenzie,
    We are still raving about how flawless your wedding was- not to mention you in your gown! We are so happy that it was everything you wanted! Thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day. Best wishes! THE SPRINGS
    Kennadie Married on 06/30/2017
    We had our wedding here in June and it was amazing!! The venue is absolutely beautiful. It rained so we ended up having to do it inside, but everything turned out great! All of my guests told us how beautiful the wedding was. Peyton and the rest of the staff answered ALL of my questions happily!!

Kennadie,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was truly beautiful, and we are so happy that we were able to celebrate with you! We hope you have all the luck from the rain on your wedding day!
    Best wishes, THE SPRINGS
    L Married on 05/25/2017
    This venue is absolutely a beautiful location.
    Rocio A. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing Venue

Couldn't have chosen a better venue for our special day! Sarah was amazing and so helpful! Beautiful place for a special event!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

What a stunning photo! Thank you so much for spending your special day with us :) we loved celebrating you and Borislav!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/03/2020

The springs-Blanchard

Beautiful venue and very professional. Slightly pricey.
  • Savannah
    Savannah H. Married on 10/02/2020

10/02/20 wedding and reception

We LOVED The Springs!! We got married on 10/02/20 and it was the perfect spot for an October wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful but also gave us plenty of space to get ready/make the space our own. If you are wanting to pick out everything yourself for your wedding, this venue is perfect for you. Both the indoor and outdoor space is gorgeous all year round. Pricing is transparent and up front. I definitely recommend using The Springs for the perfect wedding venue!
  • Brianna
    Brianna C. Married on 10/01/2020

The springs in norman🱯🯾🱯🯾

They were the best! The venue is beautiful, the team was amazing and very helpful and welcoming! If your needing a venue with plenty of space, and amazing amenities for a great price, The springs has it all! We’re from Edmond, the one in Edmond was booked and they also took a minute response wise. The Springs in Norman is on their game and Never disappointing, worth the drive to us!! They require a security guard which I thought was cool to have, so just look for that in the contract, they also had no hidden fees! Definitely recommending this Venue to all my engaged friends!!!

Also, bride hack** weekdays are normally cheaper for wedding venues, we had our wedding Thursday night ($2950) and when we decided on this venue they had a monthly deal so we got $1000 off! Less than $2000 for a venue with the most amenities I had seen on all venues I was looking at in the area, made me snatch it up!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Brianna, thank you so much for your sweet words! We had so much fun celebrating you! We wish you many years of love and happiness!
    Morgan Married on 06/25/2017
    Gorgeous venue! Loved that it required minimal decorating, they set up tables, and let us choose any catering service! Perfect day!

The Springs in Norman's reply:

Morgan, we are so glad that you and Joshua's big day was everything you wanted! It truly was beautiful! We wish you and your sweet family all the best!