THE SPRINGS in Norman Reviews

THE SPRINGS  in Norman 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Best day ever!

The Springs - Norman is absolutely gorgeous! It was the perfect place for our perfect wedding on 10/28/2018! The managers always responded in a timely manner and were always helpful with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/13/2018

THE SPRINGS in Norman's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much! That makes our day! We are thrilled that your big day was everything you wanted, and we are so glad to have been a part of it! Enjoy your first holiday season as Mr. & Mrs.!
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

DREAM Wedding at this DREAM Venue!!!

We just had our dream wedding (9/29/18) at The Springs in Norman (Blanchard). Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about this venue and its staff. If I could give 10 stars to this venue I would, because 5 just doesn't do it justice. From the very moment I walked in I knew this is where I needed to have my wedding. They are absolutely a pleasure and so easy to work with. MY famiyl and friends are still talking about how absolutely beautiful our wedding venue was, especially in the pictures! They provide you with LITERALLY every resource you can think of in order to allow you to make it your own and stress free. I always felt comfortable reaching out asking questions because they were so friendly, professional and prompt. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and Peyton was so much fun to work with. She and Kelcey were both so easy to work with. If you are looking for the perfect venue, look no more- The Springs-Norman is the place for you! MY experience could not have been any better, truly- THANK YOU Peyton and the entire staff for always answering my questions and calls. They are so flexible and allowed me to have the venue ALL DAY along with a stress free dreamy wedding day! I promise you will not regret your decision to go with The Springs for your wedding! I had very scarce decor all because the venue is already stunning and spoke for itself.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing venue! Beautiful inside and out! Very spacious areas, super responsive and kind managers, access to plenty of chairs and guest tables and display tables with set up of them when you arrive on your big day, included cleanup after, and they just step back and let you do your thang throughout the day! This was the first and only venue my husband and I toured! 10/10

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Kandyce

Kandyce · Married on 03/08/2018

Made us feel like family!

As soon as we walked in, we knew this was THE ONE! It is absolutely gorgeous, inside & outside. The staff are all very attentive & helped to iron out all of the details I hadn’t thought of in the months leading up to the wedding. They had super helpful planning tools & resources that helped make planning easy! All of our guests raved about them & how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    THE SPRINGS  in Norman 12
    THE SPRINGS  in Norman 13
    THE SPRINGS  in Norman 14

McKenzie · Married on 07/14/2017

This place is absolutely beautiful! There is no where else I would've chosen to have my wedding. Payton is such a nice person and she is super helpful with everything. By far the best place to have your wedding. I have nothing negative to say about this place!

Sent on 07/28/2017

McKenzie,
    We are still raving about how flawless your wedding was- not to mention you in your gown! We are so happy that it was everything you wanted! Thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day. Best wishes! THE SPRINGS

Kennadie · Married on 06/30/2017

We had our wedding here in June and it was amazing!! The venue is absolutely beautiful. It rained so we ended up having to do it inside, but everything turned out great! All of my guests told us how beautiful the wedding was. Peyton and the rest of the staff answered ALL of my questions happily!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kennadie,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was truly beautiful, and we are so happy that we were able to celebrate with you! We hope you have all the luck from the rain on your wedding day!
    Best wishes, THE SPRINGS

L · Married on 05/25/2017

This venue is absolutely a beautiful location.

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica Howard · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The springs-Blanchard

Beautiful venue and very professional. Slightly pricey.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2017

Gorgeous venue! Loved that it required minimal decorating, they set up tables, and let us choose any catering service! Perfect day!

Sent on 07/09/2017

THE SPRINGS in Norman's reply:

Morgan, we are so glad that you and Joshua's big day was everything you wanted! It truly was beautiful! We wish you and your sweet family all the best!

Nikita · Married on 05/26/2018

1.6
      3.0
      2.0

Beautiful location but were less than impressed with their flexibility and willingness to accommodate a wedding outside of their comfort zone. Due to the cultural differences that have to be taken into consideration for an Indian wedding, we asked to have the venue a few hours earlier than the typical 9 AM start time. Indian decor takes 6-12 hours to put up. We were flat out refused. Because we really had our hearts set on this place, we asked if we could rent the venue for an entire additional day in order to decorate the night prior and have it all ready to go for the next morning. We assured them we would be done by midnight, which is the time stated in their contract. After speaking to a higher-up person who they would not disclose the name or contact info of, we were informed that they could not be held liable for decorations left there overnight and therefore this would not be possible. We offered to sign a waiver stating we would be responsible for any lost or stolen property, at which time we were told that this would not work for non-obvious reasons, and that we would be better off booking a hotel. We completely understand having to abide by certain rules and regulations, but it was appalling how unwilling these people were to make even the SLIGHTEST accommodations to host an Indian wedding, even after we were willing to pay double the amount to try and make it work within the confines of their stringent time constraints. Their attitudes were very nonchalant throughout our communications and it was obvious how little they cared to try and make things work. I have no doubt they do a good job with traditional American weddings, but it would have been nice to see greater acceptance for different cultures that require a completely different timeframe than the norm. Poor customer service, to say the least.

Sent on 09/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Norman's reply:

Hi Nikita, I’m Payton, the manager at Norman. I read every word of your review and want to thank you for sharing your perspective; we welcome all feedback. Thing is, we aren’t the right fit for everyone, but it’s due to the contractual changes you asked us to make, not with your culture. It is because we deal with so many diverse cultures that we must remain consistent and fair to everyone, regardless of the cultures and traditions. If we modified our contract rules for 1, we must do the same for all. We, as a company have hosted several, successful Indian weddings under our current contract hours and model. Logistically, and with our current staff, we cannot fulfill our promises for a successful event by modifying the already, 15 hours (9am-12midnight) of rental time each day. We remain very comfortable with hosting all types of weddings, to include Indian weddings. In the end, we disagreed on the terms of the contract and we couldn’t accommodate the changes you wanted. I will take your comments and share with my team so we make sure we are communicating better in the future, that’s very important to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We wish you only the best and a successful, beautiful wedding.