Alumni Productions

Oklahoma City, OK View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Local to Yukon, Oklahoma, videography team Alumni Productions specializes in capturing wedding ceremonies and receptions throughout the state. With over ten years of industry experience and more than 400 weddings serviced, owner Scott Girardin established Alumni Productions in 2009. He and his videography team are dedicated to crafting unique, cinematic videos that fully reflect you and your partner鈥檚 relationship and wedding story.

Alumni Productions exclusively uses only the most recent and highest quality equipment and technology. The team offers three wedding packages - each can each be further customized to suit your budget and wedding needs. The basic package offers five hours of coverage, three 4K cameras, one videographer, lapel microphones, and a ten minute highlight video with full raw footage of your wedding available for digital download. The prestige and elite packages add a videographer and hours of coverage, in addition to drone service, sneak peeks, and a custom wedding logo. The prestige package also includes pre-wedding couple interviews.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

• Abby
    Abby Married on 12/15/2018

So worth it!!!

I am so glad I decided to hire a videographer for my wedding! I promise you will not regret it. You will regret it if you don鈥檛! Alumni Productions were so professional and easy to work with. They did a fantastic job with my wedding video and a surprisingly very quick turn around time too! Pictures are so important, but a wedding video let鈥檚 you relive your wedding day over and over again! You remember what the day was like down to every detail. I highly recommend having a videographer, and I highly recommend Alumni Productions! It鈥檚 worth every penny.

Alumni Productions's reply:

We are so honored we were able to capture your beautiful wedding day! Thank you so much for allowing us to document this special day. We had a wonderful time with your family & friends! Congratulations to you & Brody!
    Jessica Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Video

I had the most amazing experience with Alumni Productions! The video of our wedding is amazing! They are super easy to work with and are extremely flexible. I would definitely recommend them!
  • Julianna
    Julianna Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FANTASTIC. Everything was amazing! They were so easy to work with, very professional, and I loved the survey they had us take before the wedding to ensure they captured the moments that we wanted to see on our video!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Cora & Justin
    83 photos 路 05/04/2019

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

I'm a wedding DJ that has worked with Scott and his crew several times. Scott is not only a great guy but very good at job as well. He has always been very fun and professional when working with him and the videos that come out of each wedding are simply amazeballs! I have a hard time working with anyone else when it comes to videography. I will always choose Scott and you should too! - Austin Smith (Austin Smith Events)

Ranch of the Saints Ranch of the Saints Park & Outdoor Weddings

We can't say enough good things about Alumni Productions! We love Scott so much that we used him for our own wedding in 2013 and he only keeps getting better each year! Scott is a perfectionist and wants to make sure he gets every angle and does not miss a single thing on your wedding day!! He also gets a sneak peak faster than anyone out there!! I highly recommend using Scott with Alumni Productions you will never regret it!!!

Tom Sawyer DJ Services Tom Sawyer DJ Services Wedding DJs

Selecting a videographer for your wedding can be overwhelming. Lucky for all Oklahoma couples Alumni Productions is available and will give your wedding the attention to detail that you need for your special day and the technical expertise that make your videos perfect! Scott is a true professional and I am always excited to see that I will be working with Alumni Productions at any event I participate in!

800 NE 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK, 73105
Location of (Alumni Productions)
800 NE 63rd St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73105