Engagement
Shoot included

About C.W. Photography OKC

My name is Casey Williamson and I would love to welcome you to my page. I'm so glad that you are interested in my photography services. I absolutely love meeting new customers and being a part of their story. Here you will find my portfolio, blog, shooting locations, and contact information. If you have any questions at all or you would like to book a shoot please call or text me at (405) 505-7310 any time.   I have been a photographer for four years, and like many other photographers I started taking pictures for fun. I have become a mother to a beautiful son which has motivated me to be more serious with what was once a hobby. In my career as a photographer, I have found that I enjoy shooting as much as I love becoming a friend to my clients.   On an average shoot with new clients, I try to be silly and make them laugh. I know that taking pictures with someone that you do not know can always be awkward. Being silly and chatting with my clients helps them relax and, in turn, helps me provide the photos that they expect. Taking photos should be a memory in itself, and it will be one to cherish with me.   I hope that you enjoy my photography as much as I do. Every photo is a piece of art that is near and dear to me. Please take a look around and enjoy the view. If you like what you see and think that I am a good fit for your needs, please give me a call or text at (405) 505-7310.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

I felt comfortable while she was taking our pictures. She capture good moments and had some good ideas.

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey was amazing so kind and she made us feel very comfortable !

Profile Picture User5639072, Recently Married, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Casey is such an amazing photographer! She is always quick to get back with any questions or inquires. I highly recommend Casey to all of my couples. It is important to me as a planner to have recommended vendors who I know will 110% take care of my clients.

Casey from C.W. Photography OKC is absolutely incredible to work with! She is such a sweet soul! You will love your experience and your wedding photos from her! I absolutely love working with Casey and know that you will too! She is kind, professional, creative, and so wonderful to work with!

Events

Oklahoma City, OK 73127   See On Map
405-505-7310 (phone)
C.W. Photography OKC is a wedding photographer from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Yukon, Edmond, and Norman. C.W. Photography OKC is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Oklahoma City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding, bridal, and engagement photography.