C.W. Photography OKC Reviews

C.W. Photography OKC 5
  • Keaston

Keaston Hill · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely amazing

My fiancé and I used Casey for our engagement pictures and they were the best!! Definitely recommend!

D Janelle Brown · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Great shoot!

My fiancé booked Casey for our engagement (surprise) photo session! She captured all my favorite moments of the night (and endured the cold weather with us lol). There were several beautiful spots near the botanical garden where she wanted to get shots of all my family and friends. Casey was great!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Vickie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Casey was great! She made taking our engagement photos easy! Had all types of ideas for poses which worked out great and allowed us for more pictures to choose from! We love our pictures and can't wait to share them with our family!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Abby Marr · Married on 11/25/2019

Wonderful Experience! Thanks so much!

Casey did a wonderful job !! We had a blast and got back the proofs super fast !

Sent on 11/26/2019

Tyenne Rabieh · Married on 11/10/2019

Couple photos

Casey was fantastic. She did my boyfriend and I photos, the pictures are stunning. The whole experience was great, we felt really comfortable around her. Definitely recommend.

C.W. Photography OKC 6
    C.W. Photography OKC 7
    C.W. Photography OKC 8
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Taylor Gorbet · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Stunning

When I was looking for a wedding photographer it was so hard to find someone that I clicked with. Casey was so easy to work with. She is so friendly and answers all of your questions quickly!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Berry Guess · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Fall Photos

Casey was exceptional. She was on time, answered all our questions, was professional, and made of feel at ease. She used our ideas and when we had issues with lighting etc, she guided us to a better location.

Sent on 10/24/2019

DeShawn · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience. Beautiful pictures

She made us feel like we were the only people in the world that mattered. We were nervous at first but the nerves went away with Casey's encouraging words. She is great!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Adrian · Married on 07/27/2019

Phenomenal

Casey is everything you want and more out of a photographer. She made our wedding day so special. She was very patient, organized, and knew exactly what to do. She is very easy to work with. We loved her so much!

• BEVERLY

BEVERLY MEDCALF · Married on 07/25/2019

Photographer, seamstress, hairdresser, and event coordinator!

Casey is an amazing photographer, but that is not where her talents end! On the day of our wedding, she was sewing dresses, fixing bridal hair when it had fallen, and even acting as an unofficial wedding coordinator (since I had not hired one...somebody had to do it!) She did all of these things with a beautiful smile on her face and some great jokes up her sleeve. She was the absolute perfect photographer for someone like me who wanted a beautiful wedding and pictures, but didn't know exactly what that looked like (some call this indecisive, I call it free-spirited). She was able to keep the wedding and important events running on time and smoothly, while also creating perfect poses for stunning pictures. Prior to the wedding and engagement shoots, she was very easy to contact and quick with her replies. We received our wedding photos within two weeks of the wedding, which is unheard of! I am so grateful for Casey and can't imagine trying to have a wedding without her there! She was fabulous and I can't wait for an opportunity to use her again (newborn shoot?)!

C.W. Photography OKC 9
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Laura Bertram · Married on 05/18/2019

She made me feel comfortable and is so talented!

Casey was amazing! She captured every magical moment at my wedding. I loved that she had my back the entire night, no matter what I needed. She was so good at directing family and friends during the group photo sessions so we didn’t miss too much of our reception. She took an insane amount of photos and worked hard to get them all edited super quickly! I’m more than pleased with how everything turned out. I would 100% recommended her to anyone looking for a talented photographer!!

C.W. Photography OKC 10
    C.W. Photography OKC 11
    C.W. Photography OKC 12
    C.W. Photography OKC 13
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Amber · Married on 04/27/2019

Casey was accommodating with my schedule when finding a photographer for our engagement photos. Her work is beautiful, you can see that from her portfolio. What you cannot see is how easy going she is. She made us feel comfortable almost instantly. She got to know our style and took our ideas into account. She worked hard, getting on the ground at 5 months pregnant in order to get "the shot." She made us laugh when we needed a pick me up and was always taking photos in order to capture the honesty of the moment. I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. I trust her to be professional and laid back enough that I will receive all the shots I want while also not being overly in your face about the matter. It is a huge relief to have found my photographer and I'm sure it will be even more comforting on my big day. I know I won't have a single worry about it.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Megan Schoggins · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Photographer!

My husband and I asked Casey to do our engagement photos. She gave us such an amazing experience. She did not disappoint us with her services OR the special moments she captured. We were so pleased and happy with her as a person and her skills, we asked her to capture our moments on our big day also! She takes pride and dedication in her work! She will continue to be the photographer we use for any photography needs we have. She’s absolutely amazing!

C.W. Photography OKC 14
    C.W. Photography OKC 15

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Our experience thus far with CW Photogeapny has been wonderful! We just did engagement pictures 3 days ago and got our edited images back today! We love them, and Casey!

Sent on 03/14/2018

ashley · Married on 10/28/2018

We absolutely love Casey! We booked her for both our engagement and wedding package. After looking through several different options, we settled on Casey, and haven't regretted it at all. She is amazing to work with, super fun, and easy going. Taking our engagement photos was a blast! All the photos turned out absolutely beautifully as well. I Do yourself a favor and go with Casey!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Misty Goodwin · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic photographer

Casey has been doing our photos for a few years! She always does an amazing job! I love the outdoor backgrounds and poses. She has great ideas and examples of different pose options. The lighting always looks amazing! She has high quality work. :) I’m very pleased.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Courtney Dillon · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent Work

This was my first experience with out-of-studio photography. Casey did a beautiful job, I'm very satisfied with the results, and I would not hesitate to hire her again. My husband and I had a difficult time deciding which photos we liked the best.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Loan Weger · Married on 10/14/2018

Fun, beautiful photo session

Casey’s talent is evident in her work. The photo session went smoothly and she made sure our little boy was having fun and enjoying the process. We will definitely book her again!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Amber

Amber Dillon · Married on 10/06/2018

She's Awesome

Casey was amazing! She helped me with so much more than just my wedding photos. She relayed any messages I had to the DJ, she grabbed my flowers every time I forgot them (doh!), and she even bustled my dress. I couldn't have had a better day. Thank's Casey!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

This was my first time having professional photographs done for a special occasion. Casey did an amazing job and was really great at providing ideas and giving examples of poses that she thought might work best for us. We walked away from the session with wonderful pictures just a few days after they were shot and a great story that I’m sure will get told when she shoots the wedding in September! I highly recommend Casey!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • User5639072 · 1+ year ago

Casey was amazing so kind and she made us feel very comfortable !

Sent on 11/23/2015

Ashlyn · Married on 09/09/2018

Sunset pictures were awesome

We loved our engagement and wedding pictures done by Casey. It’s probably best to have a few ideas of what you want beforehand, but even if you don’t she has a few poses to try. Our sunset pictures were probably our favorite.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Casey is absolutely wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable while taking pictures. She made this first time experience absolutely incredible. A moment I will never forget. She has such an strong talent and you can tell she enjoys making people smile and feel great about themselves. The pictures she takes are just stunning. I highly recommend her for all your photo needs!

C.W. Photography OKC 16
    Sent on 03/12/2018

Kalyn · Married on 06/10/2018

C.W photography did our T-Ball pictures. Go Mudcats!! She is hands down 5 star service! I assure you will be more than satisfied with her work. Super friendly, wonderful customer service, again nothing but 5 star service. Thanks Casey for the wonderful job you did on our pictures.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Gerry · event on: 06/09/2018

Casey did a great job. She handled my rambunctious child very well. She was very open to bringing in my other child to my youngest sons baseball photo shoot. She was very professional and efficient.

Sent on 06/19/2018