Norman, Norman, OK 73069 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Throckmorton Events

Throckmorton Events is an award-winning wedding and event planning company based out of Norman, Oklahoma that serves couples all over Oklahoma City. Their goal is to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They offer full planning, partial planning, event management, day-of coordination services and custom packages. Throckmorton Events prides themselves on their attention to detail, open communication with their clients and their reliable network of industry professionals.

This unique wedding planning company was founded in 2016 by Danielle Throckmorton. She and her team of talented ladies are skilled at planning a variety of event types, from destination weddings to military ceremonies and eco-friendly receptions. They’re dedicated to providing you with a memorable celebration that is personally styled to you. They offer each couple a free consultation to ensure that you're a good fit for each other, and to go over your overall vision for your big day. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design

Other Services
In addition to planning your ceremony and reception, Throckmorton Events is also happy to help you plan your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower

Throckmorton Events 6
Throckmorton Events 7

Angela Millican · Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the bride!

We hired Throckmorton Events knowing we had just a few months to plan a beautiful wedding, the resources and knowledge Danielle and Michelle have, it made the process so amazing, As a professional woman I knew that we didn't have a lot of time to focus and take care of everything we needed to do, Throckmorton events took control of the planning process and the software that helped the bride and the planners communicate through out the whole process.
    On the day of the wedding I wanted to make sure as a mother of the bride my daughter didn't have to do anything but show up and get married. The day was simply magical and stress free, It brings me to tears to look back and reflect on what a beautiful job they did from decorating, planning and being organized through out the planning process to help make my daughters day so magical. They did a fantastic job, I could not of asked for a more magical day for my daughter.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Throckmorton Events's reply:

Angela,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us such an incredible review. It was such a blessing to be a part of Chelsea and Philips wedding planning and we truly enjoyed working with all of you. So much love and support were shown to Chelsea and Phillip by you and it was so great to be a part of such an important day for all of you guys. This review means the world to us and we can't thank you enough for having us.
    Look forward to being a part of future events with you guys.
  • Dana

Dana Langley · Married on 06/15/2019

Langley Wedding.

Danielle Throckmorton and her team made the Langley Wedding just perfect. They were very helpful and efficient in all of the pre wedding and day of the wedding preparations. She and Michelle really took time getting to know Phillip and Chelsea’s idea for their dream wedding day so that the day of the wedding everyone could relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Throckmorton Events's reply:

Dana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Being a part of Phillip & Chelsea's wedding was such a blessing and absolutely loved working with all of you. Our main goal is that everyone involved has the chance to relax and truly enjoy the moment.
  • Maressa

Maressa Martin · Married on 05/26/2019

Best day ever

My husband and I hired Danielle last year in anticipation of our wedding this past Sunday. We knew we wanted someone to handle the logistics of the wedding without having to worry about who, where, and when. Saying Danielle and her team hit it out of the park is an understatement and saying her performance is a 10 on a scale of 1-10 isn’t scratching the surface of how amazing she has been. She’d been in contact with me periodically during the year before the wedding and made sure I was on track with certain tasks. If I ever had a question, she was right there with an answer. Danielle is brilliant, she asked me questions I would’ve never dreamed of asking myself, was so kind and courteous during the entire process, and was SO EASY to work with. I heard about stories with vendors and planners not being able to communicate but this was never the issue The day of the wedding was perfect, amazing and appeared to be seamless! If there was an issue or a problem, I was not made aware. She ensured everyone involved knew what their responsibilities were and assured me everything was taken care of. I would use Throckmorton Events a million times over if getting married over and over again to the same man was a thing. I can’t say enough amazing things about Danielle other than me recommending her to every groom and bride getting married or anyone planning an event needing an event coordinator. Thank you for helping us celebrate our marriage and our union and for creating a stress free and fun atmosphere for our wedding! We had the best time! We love you! BEST. DAY. EVER.

Sent on 05/31/2019

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• ImaginativeCreations
    ImaginativeCreations Wedding Videographers

I recently had the pleasure of filming a wedding that was coordinated by Throckmorton Event Coordinating. It was a beautiful wedding, you could tell that there was a lot of thought put into the little details. They did a great job at making sure the day ran smoothly, not only for the couple but for the vendors as well. She definitely made my job easier by always being available for any questions or problems that arose. I would encourage any bride looking for a wedding planner to book Throckmorton Event Coordinating.

• Lilygrass flowers & decor
    Lilygrass flowers & decor Wedding Florists

Fantastic service. A professional that will see your vision and make it happen above your expectations.

• Norman Norman, OK, 73069 See on map