Norman, Norman, OK 73069 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Throckmorton Events

Throckmorton Events is an award winning wedding and event planning company based out of central Oklahoma. We are a team of certified wedding professionals with years of experience in the industry. Since 2016 we have made it our mission to create unforgettable events for both our clients and their guests to remember forever. When you choose Throckmorton Events to plan your wedding or special event you get the opportunity to truly enjoy the process, feel confident that the event will exceed your expectations, and benefit from the vendor relationships we have cultivated over the years. Contact us today to chat details and get to planning your best event yet!

Serving - Oklahoma, Texas, and sounding states. We also take a few select destination weddings per year.

Throckmorton Events was founded in 2016 by Danielle Throckmorton. She and her team of talented ladies are skilled at planning a variety of event types, from destination weddings to military ceremonies and eco-friendly receptions. They’re dedicated to providing you with a memorable celebration that is personally styled to you. They offer each couple a free consultation to ensure that you're a good fit for each other, and to go over your overall vision for your big day. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design

Other Services
In addition to planning your ceremony and reception, Throckmorton Events is also happy to help you plan your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower

Doing what we love
Doing what we love
Joelle + Michael
Joelle + Michael
The quality is in the detail.
The quality is in the detail.
Sweetheart table design by TE
oujoellemichael 18 copy 51 950846 157859708375476

30 Reviews for Throckmorton Events

• Brittney

Brittney Morrissey · Married on 03/12/2020

Tell everyone you know - your dream planner awaits!

There are so few words to describe Danielle because she EXCEEDS all of the normal words to describe the quality of someone like her and the weddings and events she creates! Danielle helped me plan my wedding last December, and she was beyond knowledgeable and quick to help with anything I needed. As a graduate student, she was ready to take on any extra, small tasks which might help reduce the stress I was already under planning a wedding during the semester. In addition, I felt like she fully understood AND TOOK THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND my vision for my wedding day, and SHE MADE IT COME TO LIFE! Her recommendations of vendors were amazing, and everyone she suggested was kind and of the utmost quality. Truly, we could not have had the MOST STRESS FREE and MAGICAL wedding day possible without Danielle. She knocked it out of the park and when little snags came up, she knew my vision and was able to make the best decisions and it came out even better than I could have hoped! I would recommend Danielle times 100,000,000 to anyone looking for wedding planning assistance or decor assistance! More than that, Danielle is on top of everything. I would hire her to plan just about anything at this point! Her team member Michelle was also great on the day of the wedding and so kind. All in all, everyone Danielle works with and surrounds herself with are awesome people and quality vendors. If I ever renew my vows, I hope Danielle is available!! :) Danielle is an amazing person to work with, and I truly hope you at least reach out to her to see for yourself. She can make your wedding dreams (event dreams) come true!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Throckmorton Events's reply:

Brittney Morrissey, you made me cry a little. ❤

Thank you for sharing your experience and being a part of you and Michael's planning process was absolutely amazing.

It means more than you know to see how much you both truly loved every second of your day.

Thank you again for working with us in planning and designing a day you will always remember.

Michelle and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and can't wait to see all the beautiful things life holds for you together.
  • Martha

Martha edgin · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceptional

Absolutely the best ! Wonderful to work with! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help with our wedding. Exceptionally accommodating and helpful in all ways...even those not required by her.
    Danielle made our wedding experience a joy, and relieved our minds of many stresses.
    Our thanks to her for helping to make our wedding joyful, magical, and less stressful.

Sent on 12/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Throckmorton Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Throckmorton Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• ImaginativeCreations Wedding Videographers

I recently had the pleasure of filming a wedding that was coordinated by Throckmorton Event Coordinating. It was a beautiful wedding, you could tell that there was a lot of thought put into the little details. They did a great job at making sure the day ran smoothly, not only for the couple but for the vendors as well. She definitely made my job easier by always being available for any questions or problems that arose. I would encourage any bride looking for a wedding planner to book Throckmorton Event Coordinating.

• Lilygrass flowers & decor Wedding Florists

Fantastic service. A professional that will see your vision and make it happen above your expectations.

• Norman Norman, OK, 73069 See on map
    405-454-8448 (Phone number)
    Location of (Throckmorton Events)