Danielle Villemarette & Co.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Danielle Villemarette & Co. is a wedding photography and videography company located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This husband-and-wife team, Josh and Danielle, understands that every couple and every wedding is unique, so they focus on capturing all the special details and candid moments that highlight your personality and love for one another. They take the time to get to know you so that they get a feel for your style and will ensure you end up with stunning images that truly reflect who you are as a couple.

Danielle Villemarette & Co. provides photography and videography services for weddings. All of their wedding packages include a complimentary engagement shoot so you can have all your special moments documented. You can opt for photography or videography, or you can choose a package that includes both.

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600
    Ashley D. Married on 03/27/2021

Best wedding Photographer/Videographer!

Danielle goes above and beyond for her clients. She sent a booklet with information regarding preparation for the wedding that had information in it that I never would have thought of. When we first met at a coffee shop my husband I just got water and she sent us a card with kind words and a gift card to Starbucks since we did not order coffee. She sent my husband and I gifts during Christmas and after we got married in the courthouse (We decided to legally get married and push back the ceremony several months due to COVID). She drove over 2 hours to a location for our engagement pictures because it was the only area that had the background I envisioned and did not charge extra for it. She moved the date of our wedding with ease and did not charge for it due to COVID. Her pictures are timeless and elegant. She captured our wedding day just as I had hoped. I sent her inspiration photos and she ensured that every picture I wanted was taken. Her and her team ensured that everyone felt comfortable while we were getting video and pictures (it can be kind of awkward and she made it feel so effortless). I cannot recommend Danielle and her team enough to all new brides. She was one of the best investments I made for our wedding day and I will cherish the photos her and her team took for the rest of my life.
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING photography/photographers and by far our favourite vendors!!!

5 stars does not justify how incredible Danielle and her husband Josh were at our wedding! Beautiful photography, so efficient and patient with us and just a dream to work with. They went above and beyond not only as our photographers but they essentially coordinated our entire wedding and made everything run smoothly. Had it not been for them, our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. We cannot thank them enough for everything and every single one of our guests commented on how amazing they were on the day. Thank you SO much!
    Rachel S. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Experience

Danielle and Josh are great to work with and captured all of our moments perfectly. We used them for our engagement session, Bridal portraits, and all day the day of our wedding. Cannot recommend them enough!

724 NE 23rd Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73160
Location of (Danielle Villemarette & Co.)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding