Mina Art Studio

14320, Mezzaluna Ave.,, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mina Art Studio

Mina Art Studio is a wedding photography service in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, which gives capturing wedding photographs the utmost sincerity and priority. Producing a variety of candid and choreographed shoots, each one captures something different, but equally authentic, about the happy couple.

Services offered

Set up by Mina Sadeghi, this specialized photography business takes pictures that allow the couples’ happiness to shine through. Allowing her subjects to mingle and interact as they normally would if she weren’t around, Mina produces photos that brim with genuine emotion. Many of Mina’s photos are action shots. These can be of the couple showered in confetti, swaying lovingly together against a naturescape, or while walking towards the reception venue in deep and honest conversation with each other.

Other services

Mina Art Studio also does engagement photo shoots - which is perfect for couples who want to have continuity of the same photographer from engagement right up to wedding ceremony. Blending natural, contemporary, and vintage style throughout her work, Mina is able to create a wide range of photos - whether they are portraits or impromptu shots of something that catches her eye. Other services available, among others, include:

• Digital files
5u3a5728 51 1053603

4 Reviews for Mina Art Studio

Hank · Married on 03/28/2019

Great Photographer

Mina was our photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved her! My wife and I both had never had professional photos taken so we were both a little nervous. Mina made sure to walk us through the process and made the experience fun, so we were able to relax and really be ourselves. On our wedding day, Mina fit right in and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos she took were absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever. Thank you, Mina!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kathleen · Married on 02/06/2019

Best experience ever

Mina is the absolute best!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the amazing photos this talented photographer took at our wedding! She is great to work with and made us, our guests and our families feel completely at ease. She were able to capture all the emotions of the day and every single time we look at the photos of our wedding day, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. We adore her and can't wait to work with her again!!!!
    I cannot praise her and the work enough!
    I highly recommend her :)))))

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mina Art Studio Pricing

Mina Art Studio Price Rates

Mina Art Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints