Mina Art Studio Reviews

5 | Oklahoma City, OK

5 Reviews for Mina Art Studio

Ellie Ahadizadeh · Married on 08/17/2019

Best photographer ever!

I cannot wait to invite her to my other events to take beautiful pictures!! She was beyond kind and so so professional! I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hoda Ab · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect , nice, on time

She did an excellent job, she was so nice and respectful. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Hank · Married on 03/28/2019

Great Photographer

Mina was our photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved her! My wife and I both had never had professional photos taken so we were both a little nervous. Mina made sure to walk us through the process and made the experience fun, so we were able to relax and really be ourselves. On our wedding day, Mina fit right in and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos she took were absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever. Thank you, Mina!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kathleen · Married on 02/06/2019

Best experience ever

Mina is the absolute best!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the amazing photos this talented photographer took at our wedding! She is great to work with and made us, our guests and our families feel completely at ease. She were able to capture all the emotions of the day and every single time we look at the photos of our wedding day, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. We adore her and can't wait to work with her again!!!!
    I cannot praise her and the work enough!
    I highly recommend her :)))))

Sent on 03/27/2019

Assal Alaee · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding

The photos are so beautiful and they have exceeded anything I thought it would be like. She’s truly a professional photographer & I am truly grateful.
    We’ll definitely be using Mina again for future photos.
    Fantastic service.