1117 w london, El Reno, OK 73036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Rosie Cheeks Photography

Hello I am Rosie,

I am an on-location, natural light photographer. When I was a kid I only dreamed of being a full time photographer, to travel the world and take pictures of landscapes etc. As I grew up and started my own family I realized one very important thing. Landscapes, and buildings do not change nearly as quickly as people do. Our babies grow up, go through many milestones. They get married and have babies of their own. Life happens so fast. My favorite thing in the world is to photograph happiness. We don't realize it sometimes, but it's all around us.

Wedding coverage $2400:
Up to 7 hours of coverage. You will receive your edited high resolution images on an online PASS gallery that is good for ten years. The gallery includes a custom link you may share with family and friends who are also able to download the images at no cost. I do not sell prints so you may order prints from your gallery at wholesale cost. That makes it really easy for anyone to snatch up an awesome candid I took on your special day. Also included is a 45 minute engagement session in charming El Reno, Ok travel fees apply if you want your engagement session elsewhere. A $500 non-refundable non-transferable retainer is due upon booking to save your date.

Follow Rosie Cheeks Photography on

Rosie Cheeks Photography 5
Rosie Cheeks Photography 6
Rosie Cheeks Photography 7

Mai · Married on 03/30/2019

Rosie Cheeks Photography is AMAZING! From her professionalism to her down to earth personality, Rosie really knows how to make you feel comfortable in your skin. My session turned out more than I could hope for, just a little "moody" with a touch of timeless.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Rosie Cheeks Photography 8

Kimberly Farag · Married on 01/12/2019

So glad to have had Rosie as our photographer!!

I feel so fortunate to have found Rosie and have her be the photographer for our wedding! She is very professional and pleasant and does not let anything rattle her. She helped us so much throughout the day and handled things that were not even her job. My wedding pictures are all so perfect and she captured everything I wanted without me having to tell her. Her prices are very reasonable and she provides such great quality images. You will not regret booking Rosie!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2018

Rosie was great to work with! I had so many compliments from other vendors prior to the wedding when they heard she was my photographer. She is organized and on her game. She even assisted with keepign us on track and with our cake cutting. I can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Rosie Cheeks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Rose Briar Place
    Rose Briar Place Church Weddings

Rose Cheeks Photography has done outstanding works while at Rose Briar Place. We absolutely love the work that she has done! Five stars are in order!

• 1117 w london El Reno, 73036 See on map