7101 NW Expressway Ste 400, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 Map · Phone number

About Lilygrass flowers & decor

in 1979, flowers by roy was born and in 2004 the name was changed to lilygrass flowers & décor.

the floral designers at lilygrass flowers & décor are committed to creating unique flower arrangements that are custom to your specific needs. what you envision, we make a reality.

we specialize in the following services:

• large inventory of fresh flowers and tropicals
  • plants/ dish gardens
  • silk arrangements
  • weddings
  • funeral designs
  • extensive gift line
  • fruit and candy baskets
  • greeting cards

wedding
kelly matt wedding

7 Reviews for Lilygrass flowers & decor

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

I was recommended by my Aunt to this florist shop. I had absolutely no experience in planning an event or much knowledge on flowers. I had my meeting with the florist and she immediately made me feel comfortable and answered my many questions. She went through my pintrest and magazines and never made me feel rushed. I truly felt that she understood what I was wanting. I was completely surprised on the day of my wedding to see all my ideas put together. They truly did an amazing job and I was 100% satisfied with the quality, design, price, and most important the Customer service.
    Thank you all very much and I will have no issues referring you to any bride on the future.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lilygrass flowers & decor's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Your ideas were gorgeous and came together perfectly for your big day! Thanks for letting us be apart of it.

Molly · Married on 05/07/2016

They delivered beautiful bouquets and boutineers, had a very knowledgeable consultation before the wedding, and we got exactly what we wanted. Lillygrass was very flexible since they delivered all of our flowers at the chapel on Mother's Day weekend. They even decorated the wedding cake with fresh flowers, and it was gorgeous!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Lilygrass flowers & decor's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved working with you!

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

The flowers turned out absolutely stunning. Alicia was fantastic to work with and from what I hear all the flowers are still going strong over a week after the event.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Lilygrass flowers & decor's reply:

Love it!!!! Your wedding was gorgeous and I was honored to work with you!

Lilygrass flowers & decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,285.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Red Stiletto Photography
    Red Stiletto Photography Wedding Photographers

Alicia's passion and art create an incredible combo that will render the most beautiful compliments to your wedding or special event. I also suspect that she uses some sort of magic because every time I have encountered one of her beautiful arrangements, they are just as beautiful a week later as the day of the event!

• Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister
    Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister Wedding Invitations

Lilygrass is such a cute shop and the owner is amazing!

• 7101 NW Expressway Ste 400 Oklahoma City, 73132 See on map