Cole Dewey Designs

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma View map Visit website

Based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Cole Dewey Designs is a wedding floral business founded by Cole in tribute to her mother. Open since 2008, Cole’s business creates classic, glamorous, eclectic, modern, rustic, romantic, and vintage arrangements for weddings and other special events. She loves to add a little nostalgia to her pieces, whether it’s a relative’s favorite flower or other inspiration from a client’s heritage. Her ultimate goal is to create pieces that couples have never seen before, filled with details that produce a stunning array.

Cole Dewey Designs offers everything from single blooms to wholesale/bulk options to her clients. At her consultations, she and couples will discuss a venue visit, delivery, set up, clean up, and the client’s overall vision for their wedding day florals. Some of the arrangements she can provide include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cynthia Married on 06/16/2022

Exquisite!!

The arrangements that Cole Dewey does are beyond description. She puts a lot of thought, care, and love into each arrangement. She really listens to you and her arrangements are a reflection of you in those conversations. I would highly recommend Cole to anyone.
    Amanda S. Married on 10/08/2021

Outstanding!

I had a very specific image for the type of flowers I wanted for my wedding. I messaged Cole and she was very quick to respond and set up a meeting. At that meeting we went over soooo many things and I described to her what I wanted. The day of the wedding I was very overwhelmed with everything going on and when she showed up with the flowers I was just in shock. I didn’t say anything at first but I just absolutely loved them. I finally blurted out I love them and she was so sweet. My pictures look so amazing due to a lot of the flowers she provided. She was on time early that day and got everything all set up in a timely manner. I’d highly highly recommend her to everyone!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 08/21/2021

An Absolute Artist

We met with Cole three months before our October wedding. She sat down with us for two hours and went over every single question, detail and idea we had. She worked with us every step of the way to create an incredibly beautiful and seamless experience. Early October in Oklahoma is tricky as it can either be summer or fall, but Cole's talented eye found the perfect in between for our refined rustic wedding. Cole was extremely responsive and flexible, as we had just moved and were in the midst of some professional changes during our time working with her. She even met me at work to pick up vases for two extra arrangements I added a month before the wedding! She was always polite and a true gem on our wedding day when she and her team spent hours putting together the event of our dreams. Because of Cole's vision, we were able to keep our decorations to a minimum and allow her work to be the centerpiece of our wedding and of our guests' conversations. The best part of the whole experience was that we were able to take home the flowers and vases, dry the flowers, and gift them to our wedding party in picture frames. We can't thank her enough for making our day so, so special!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73199
4052081978
Location of (Cole Dewey Designs)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding