Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister

Oklahoma City, OK View map

The process is simple

Kim at Sooner Calligraphy just needs the typed guest list and the envelopes. Choose your font style and ink color and she is off and running! Be sure to order extra envelopes and book approx 3 months ahead to be sure you have your envelopes back and ready to go out at least 8 weeks before the event date.

The process is seamless. Kim is there for every bride from start to finish. No stress. Kim will pick up and deliver! Want to see samples in person? Kim will meet at your home or any other convenient location. Budget and time are key. Kim realizes that brides are not only on a financial budget, but also a TIME budget. Kim will help you solve that “not enough hours in the day” problem!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Janie Married on 06/06/2015
    I could not have asked for a better experience! Not having worked with a calligrapher before, I didn't know what to expect, but Sooner Calligraphy is awesome and gave me exactly what I wanted. Kim made this bride one happy girl!

Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister's reply:

Thank you, Janie!
    Keisha Married on 04/25/2015
    I was referred to Kim with Sooner Calligraphy by a former client and I'm so thankful for the recommendation. Kim went above and beyond to serve me and her work exceeded my standards and expectations. She is personable and professional and has an adorable dog!

To begin, I was only going to have Kim address invitations to family, but when I had issues with a printing service, Kim came to my rescue and finished addressing the rest of my invitations (both inner and outer envelopes) at an extremely affordable cost. Plus, her turnaround time was days.... DAYS, which is unheard of with most wedding vendors. Kim font matched my invitations - I loved that. It carried a consistent theme and style from when guests first received the invitation, to opening it and finally mailing in an RSVP. And truth be told, the single most item that got complimented from my wedding was the calligraphy!!

Bottom line, Kim is the best calligrapher in the OKC area and I can't speak highly enough of Sooner Calligraphy!
    Thanks Kim for helping make my day so perfect and special.
    Maleea Married on 12/13/2014
    Sooner Calligraphy is amazing !!!! Kim did a beautiful job on my addressing!!! And I had given her a few wrong address (totally my fault ) and when I contacted her and had to have them corrected she was super efficient, I had them the next day to be mailed! Kim went out of her way to help me with finding stamps that I wanted also. Kim is a sweet sweet lady:)

Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister's reply:

You were such a joy to work with!!!!! Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

405 Productions 405 Productions Wedding DJs

Kim at Sooner Calligraphy is amazing and does high quality work. I got to see Kim's work at the Prescott Bridal Show and I would suggest her to anyone needing that special something at your wedding! Call Kim today!

Leslie Herring Events Leslie Herring Events Wedding Planners

Kim is by far the most talented calligrapher in the state. She is professional, easy to work with and extremely efficient. We look forward to working with her every time one of our brides has a calligraphy need. From mirrors and chalkboards to fine invitations, Kim can do it all!

2003 Ridgeview Rd Oklahoma City, 73130
Location of (Sooner Calligraphy, Etc. by Kim McAllister)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding