16408 Del Mar Dr., Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Kathryn Designs

As a long-time lover of paper products, design and arranging words on a page, I desire to work closely with you to create custom wedding stationary that you will fall in love with and invitations that will make your guests feel special when they open it in the mail.

Based in Edmond, OK, contact me today to schedule a consultation so I can hear the details of your special day and plan your custom wedding stationary together while looking through and feeling a variety of paper samples. Visit www.rachellathryndesigns.com for more information and contact me today at (405) 630-6968 or rachelkathryndesigns@gmail.com. If you are outside of the OKC metro area, I am happy to correspond with you over the phone, Skype or email.

Rachel Kathryn Designs offers a variety of services that fit any budget, including:

- Full-Color Digital Printing - Embossing

- Foil Stamping - Thermography

- Digital Laser Cutting - Address Printing

- Calligraphy - Variety of Stock Paper Choices

- Pocket Fold Envelopes -Print Yourself Invitations

- Letterpress

Rachel Kathryn Designs also specializes in custom event invitations and announcements for baby showers, bridal showers, birthday party invitations, baby announcements, graduation invitations, etc. Any design that you see in my photo albums or website can be customized for your event.

Contact me today for questions! I can't wait to meet you!

(405) 630-6968

rachelkathryndesigns@gmail.com

www.rachelkathryndesigns.com

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Follow Rachel Kathryn Designs on

egp 126
egp 155
egp 109
Rachel Kathryn Designs
Modern light and romantic free-style hand-written calligraphy.
Modern light and romantic free-style hand-written calligraphy.
egp 70
dsc02352
dsc02430
wwlogo2015

7 Reviews for Rachel Kathryn Designs

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2015

Rachel was such a joy to work with! She not only helped me with the creative aspect of our invites, because I am not creative AT ALL, but she also helped me know what correct wording, etiquette, etc. was involved as well. I knew I wanted a picture, but that was all I had in mind, so she took that and just ran with it and we absolutely LOVE our invites!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Working with Rachel was a dream! She was so flexible and helpful when it came time to discuss design and she nailed it on the head! Our invites are so beautiful and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Jamie · event on 04/18/2015

Rachel designed our Christmas card and my son's first birthday party invitation. I absolutely loved both of them! She was very nice and super easy to work with. Rachel did a great job listening to what I had in mind and then creating a perfect card and invitation to match my vision. She sent me a proof very quickly after we initially talked and she was easy to get in touch with via phone as well as e-mail throughout the entire process. I look forward to having Rachel design my next invitation or card. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Rachel Kathryn Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20

• Prescott Bridal
    Prescott Bridal Wedding Dresses

Rachel provides such a personal experience from start to finish. She is hard-working, passionate and thoughtful in providing beautiful design and calligraphy for your event. I can't think of a more wonderful individual to come along side brides in the announcement of their wedding.

• 16408 Del Mar Dr. Edmond, 73013 See on map