chirps & cheers

1112 north walker avenue suite 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About chirps & cheers

We are a cute, little stationery shop located in Midtown, just outside of Downtown Oklahoma City. We carry an array of greeting cards, planners, calendars, pens, office supplies and so much more - but our number one passion is Weddings!

From our hand-stamped "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" foil notecards - to our custom designed Wedding Invitation Suites we have what you're searching for. Our designs are custom made and we have options for every budget. We also specialize in post-wedding stationery - thank you cards, address stamps, monograms and more!

We'd love to have you in for a chat over champagne to see all the designs we have to offer and help you create the Wedding Invitation Suite you've been dreaming of. Your invitation is the introduction to your wedding so make it a spectacular one! xo

Follow chirps & cheers on
Moody and romantic.
Moody and romantic.
chirps web 7 51 431841 158144745263369

5 Reviews for chirps & cheers

Chirps & Cheers is THE place to get your invitations in Oklahoma. When my invitations came in I was blown away, it was exactly as I pictured and they made it happen.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Meredith · Married on 10/29/2011

Susan was a delight to work with. She was willing to invest the time needed to help me locate something I liked and stay within my budget. After choosing something that didn't work out, she was extremely helpful to find just what I wanted. She was very quick to respond and just as excited about my wedding as I was. Very friendly and very gracious. What a dear!

Sent on 06/11/2012

chirps & cheers FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Design

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1112 north walker avenue, suite 101 Oklahoma City, 73103 See on map
    405-716-5110 (Phone number)
    Location of (chirps & cheers)