Invitations by Marianne

Oklahoma City, OK View map

If you are looking for one of a kind invitations for you next occasion then you’re at the right place! Make others jealous with beautiful custom made invitations created especially for you. Your guests will be waiting in anticipation to attend your event! I work in many styles from modern to traditional and everything in between. I offer a one on one experience to create a design that exceeds your expectations at a very affordable price! Please contact me for an estimate. I look forward to working with you!

Marianne McShane

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

Michael Married on 07/19/2014
    My fiance and I waited until the 11th hour to start planning our wedding (invitations included). Marianne was both accommodating and calming. Her talent and her professionalism are incredible. Everyone who received an invitation has contacted my fiance and I to tell us how incredible they look. I highly recommend Invitations By Marianne for any event you are considering.
    Marissa Married on 04/05/2014
    When I first met Marianne, I immediately felt comfortable. The Bridal Expo I attended she had some of her work on display and I knew that she would be perfect for our rsvps and wedding invitations. Marianne has vision and lots of creativity, she made sure the invitations I envisioned came to life. My husband and I really appreciated the quick turn around and will use Invitations by Marianne for future events. The invitations turned out amazing, we know they set the perfect tone and got guest excited to come celebrate our big day!
    Molly Event on: 08/03/2013
    Marianne was eager and superb in all aspects of her services. The quality was excellent and she was efficient, as we were on a short timeframe. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations for any occasion. She took the information I provided and created something that matched precisely what we were looking for.

Oklahoma City, 73142
Location of (Invitations by Marianne)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding