Prescott Bridal

Edmond, OK View map

THE STORE

Located in Edmond, Prescott Bridal is a family-owned bridal boutique operated by us, two sisters: Reagan and Mackenzie. Our store is a collaboration of our love for fashion, fun and people! You will receive the honesty of a sister, the kindness of a mother and the awesomeness of a friend in our store.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 06/06/2020

Best wedding dress shopping experience

I came to find my wedding dress back in January and I had the best experience! They really made me feel like I was important to them and took into account what I wanted but also made recommendations based on dresses I had already tried on, which ultimately helped me find the perfect dress. They also made sure I was able to get my dress on time, as my wedding was in beginning of June and they were closed during the COVID shut down. They had me come in on a Monday, when they are typically closed and made sure I was satisfied with my dress. I would recommend Prescott to any of my friends who are in search of a wedding dress as well as an awesome dress shopping experience!
  • Mattie
    Mattie V. Married on 06/14/2019

The most beautiful dresses and the NICEST people

First of all the people working their are the NICEST people I've ever met!! And on top of that the dresses are BEAUTIFUL
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 04/27/2019
    I said yes to the dress yesterday at Prescott Bridal. We had a great experience and so I wanted to leave a review. We were coming from another boutique and arrived 30 minutes early. We we're going to hangout in the parking lot but they welcomed us in early. My consultant was named Stephanie and she was the sweetest! She was she super knowledgeable and kind. As a plus size bride I was worried if I would have trouble finding a dress, Stephanie assured me that we would find my dream dress, she made me feel comfortable and we had great conversations. She handled my group very well and we had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Prescott as well as Stephanie. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and wonderful customer service.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Grant
    51 photos · 01/02/2021
  • Jake & Mary
    102 photos · 10/03/2020

Heather Cole Studios Heather Cole Studios Wedding Planners

Every time I walk in Prescott Bridal I feel so welcomed and loved and I know my clients do as well. They have all styles, sizes, and a great price range of gowns. They do a great job at one on one interaction from start to finish. They ensure that you are comfortable and not pressured into purchasing a gown as they know how important your wedding day is.

3624 E i35 Frontage Rd Edmond, 73013
Location of (Prescott Bridal)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding