3624 E i35 Frontage Rd, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number

About Prescott Bridal

THE STORE

Located in Edmond, Prescott Bridal is a family-owned bridal boutique operated by us, two sisters: Reagan and Mackenzie. Our store is a collaboration of our love for fashion, fun and people! You will receive the honesty of a sister, the kindness of a mother and the awesomeness of a friend in our store.

Follow Prescott Bridal on

6176maindetail
8718rosegolddetail
prescott11
Prescott Bridal
alvina valenta bridal silk satin organza gown trum
y11552designer wedding dresses 2015
Prescott Bridal
alvina valenta bridal chantilly lace placed alenco
Prescott Bridal
ti adora bridal english net a line ivory floral la
Prescott Bridal
alvina valenta bridal tulle ball gown lace natural
21433792066295012
6025maindetail
m1502zglam67479 1414685596 400 600

21 Reviews for Prescott Bridal

1 User photo

Prescott Bridal 1
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2019

I said yes to the dress yesterday at Prescott Bridal. We had a great experience and so I wanted to leave a review. We were coming from another boutique and arrived 30 minutes early. We we're going to hangout in the parking lot but they welcomed us in early. My consultant was named Stephanie and she was the sweetest! She was she super knowledgeable and kind. As a plus size bride I was worried if I would have trouble finding a dress, Stephanie assured me that we would find my dream dress, she made me feel comfortable and we had great conversations. She handled my group very well and we had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Prescott as well as Stephanie. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and wonderful customer service.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • FutureMrsS

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

I found my perfect dress at Prescott Bridal! I don't even know where to begin! My entire appointment was amazing. It was my first time looking at dresses and I had Stephanie. She was the sweetest and most caring consultant I could have asked for! She could picture exactly what I was looking for in her head and immediately started pulling dresses. Every dress I tried on felt like we were getting closer. She also let me have some fun by trying on new styles that I wasn't sure about and gave me the full dress experience! There were two dresses that I loved, one of them I loved the top and the other I loved the bottom. I told Stephanie that I wished I could squish them together and next thing I knew she found my dress! She did an amazing job, was extremely professional, and genuinely cared about my wedding. I had another appointment at a different salon later that day, but came running back to Prescott to buy my dream dress afterwards! I later found out it was Stephanie's first day! I am blown away, definitely request her!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Kristal · Married on 11/26/2016

I am SO glad I chose Prescott Bridal! Reagan and Mackenzie were a dream to work with from start to finish. Their location is beautiful, appointments are intimate and personal, they have a gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from and they really work hard to make sure brides have the best experience ever. I loved that I felt so welcome every time I went in - Reagan truly loves what she does and it radiates from her! No hassles, these girls are genuine and only want brides to be happy!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Prescott Bridal's reply:

Kristal, how sweet you are to leave us a review. We really appreciate it as it help us grow our business. Thank you for being wonderful to work with!

Prescott Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Forever Cole Events
    Forever Cole Events Wedding Planners

Every time I walk in Prescott Bridal I feel so welcomed and loved and I know my clients do as well. They have all styles, sizes, and a great price range of gowns. They do a great job at one on one interaction from start to finish. They ensure that you are comfortable and not pressured into purchasing a gown as they know how important your wedding day is.

• 3624 E i35 Frontage Rd Edmond, 73013 See on map