The Bridal Shop

Enid, OK View map Visit website

The Bridal Shop is located in Enid, Oklahoma, and provides sophisticated solutions for to-be-weds. This upscale boutique is home to beautiful wedding gowns and formal occasion wear designed to make your wedding-gown journey hassle-free and memorable. The plush store is the ideal place to peruse designer dresses and enjoy a day out with your nearest and dearest. Explore exquisite designs by renowned labels such as Allure, Casablanca, and Maggie Sottero before perusing the many accessories and jewelry to complete your desired look.

The dedicated stylists at The Bridal Shop are on hand to make the selection process seamless and special. They delight in assisting to-be-weds with everything from styles and sizing to finding the perfect dresses for your wedding party. When visiting the boutique, you and your friends will be treated to your own private bridal rooms for the ultimate shopping experience. Suits and tuxedos are also available in-store, so you and your beloved will find all your style needs catered for at The Bridal Shop. You can schedule an appointment and connect with the stylists today via the company’s website. Other products and services provided by the team include:

• Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Garters and undergarments
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Gown cleaning and preservation

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
3.8
  • User2143334 2+ years ago
    I absolutely love Stacy and the ladies at the Bridal Shop. Stacy was so patient with me as I picked out my dress and having to return 4 times before I finally found my dress. They are so easy to work with and were a huge help picking out my flower girl and ring girl dresses. They even scrambled to get a new tux in the week of the wedding as one of our groomsmen's tux did not fit. Enid maybe small...but the Bridal Shop out did all the big city stores.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 07/12/2008
    They treated me like I was the only one there. They got my dresses fitted well in advance before my wedding, held on to my dress and got it steamed and pressed before the wedding day. They did so much for me and respected my budget. They didn't pull out anything that was over my budget so there for i didn't feel bad about spending over my budget. My dress actually came off the 50% off rack and I absolutely loved it.

They get an A+ from me.
  • User2512473 2+ years ago
    They were very helpful and patient when helping me find my dress. I was told they would call when the dress came in and I was never called. I had to call them multiple times.

228 W Randolph Ave Enid, OK, 73701

Monday - Friday 10:00 - 5:30 Saturday 10:00 - 4:00
Location of (The Bridal Shop)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding