Moliere Bridal Salon

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Moliere Bridal has been dressing brides since 1993, and we are truly honored to carry on it’s legacy right here in Oklahoma City. We pride ourselves on giving our brides the best experience through our friendly staff, gorgeous designer gowns and especially the comfortable setting inside a home turned bridal house. You’ll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our certified bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time while finding your dress. Ultimately, your gown will become your personal history, its memory will last forever, and it will be passed down to your future generations and we love getting to be apart of that memory. We invite you in for a memorable shopping experience to create your happiest day ever!

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils

• Erin
    Erin C. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Above and beyond

I highly recommend Ally and the team at Moliere Bridal! Ally truly went above and beyond to help me find my dress! I reached out to her from Chicago regarding a dress I saw online. I was so touched by Ally’s selfless and considerate customer service. She was committed to helping me find the dress, even if it wasn’t at her store. Unmatched customer service!! I felt like Ally genuinely cared about me, my dress shopping experience, and my wedding. I cannot recommend Moliere Bridal enough!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent staff, relaxed atmosphere!

Christina was fantastic. I had had a very stressful experience shopping in the past, but she made it very relaxed and easy. Her eye was fantastic and expertise was perfect. She made finding the perfect dress a breeze.
  • Collette
    Collette S. Married on 07/09/2020

Family owned and you can tell!

Moliere Bridal worked with us as if we were part of the family. I was even introduced to the owner's mother, and she even returned when I brought back my mother to show her the dress of my dreams. Out of all the dress shops in the city, Moliere had the best price! They have a alterations in-house as well, which was extraordinary. They also set up our groomsmen with some good-looking suits. I would highly recommend them for all your wedding needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brianna & Demetrik
    89 photos · 02/14/2019

Planned 2 Perfection Planned 2 Perfection Wedding Planners

A wonderful boutique that makes every bride feel special! We love taking our clients here to find their perfect wedding dress!

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

These girls are awesome!! Easy to work with and they known what they're doing. Would highly recommend them for your big day! Austin Smith (Wedding DJ)

Weddings by Gail Weddings by Gail Wedding Planners

Looking for the perfect dress for your wedding day is one of the most important planning of your wedding. You want that experience to be fun! You want qualified consultants! You want great choices of gowns to choose from! You want the process to be comfortable! These and so much more you will receive when going to Moliere Bridal Salon. Allison and her team will help you find the perfect dress. With great customer service and experience. You are in good hands at Moliere Bridal Salon.

9311 N. Pennsylvania Ave. Oklahoma City, 73120
Location of (Moliere Bridal Salon)
9311 N. Pennsylvania Ave. Oklahoma City, OK, 73120 See on map