Moliere Bridal Salon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • Erin
    Erin C. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Above and beyond

I highly recommend Ally and the team at Moliere Bridal! Ally truly went above and beyond to help me find my dress! I reached out to her from Chicago regarding a dress I saw online. I was so touched by Ally’s selfless and considerate customer service. She was committed to helping me find the dress, even if it wasn’t at her store. Unmatched customer service!! I felt like Ally genuinely cared about me, my dress shopping experience, and my wedding. I cannot recommend Moliere Bridal enough!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent staff, relaxed atmosphere!

Christina was fantastic. I had had a very stressful experience shopping in the past, but she made it very relaxed and easy. Her eye was fantastic and expertise was perfect. She made finding the perfect dress a breeze.
  • Collette
    Collette S. Married on 07/09/2020

Family owned and you can tell!

Moliere Bridal worked with us as if we were part of the family. I was even introduced to the owner's mother, and she even returned when I brought back my mother to show her the dress of my dreams. Out of all the dress shops in the city, Moliere had the best price! They have a alterations in-house as well, which was extraordinary. They also set up our groomsmen with some good-looking suits. I would highly recommend them for all your wedding needs!
    Shelly Married on 12/28/2018

Outstanding

Allison and her staff are outstanding. They offer knowledge direction with dress selection and throughout the dress fitting process. She also offers accessories to complete the bridal attire. We highly recommend Moliere!
    Emily Married on 08/11/2018
    I had a wonderful experience at Moliere Bridal. Moliere was booked for the day but had me on a waiting list in case any other brides cancelled appointments the day of. I had three appointments earlier in the day on a Saturday at other bridal shops and still hadn’t found a dress. Allison called me at 4:30 p.m. and said they were about to close but if I hadn’t found my dress yet she would allow me to come in at 5 after hours for an appointment. I ended up going in at 5:00 with my mother and friends and we were the only ones in there. Allison never rushed me or made me feel unwelcomed, she was very sweet and picked out all the perfect gowns I didn’t know how I could ever make my mind up until I tried on “the one” of course! I was getting married in 6 months and my dress came 6 weeks before my wedding but she said she was 100% comfortable with that so I trusted her!
    I went in for a fitting when the dress arrived and it was again, a wonderful experience! The seamstress at this boutique is absolutely adorable and friendly. She altered my dress exactly the way i wanted, even beaded up the chest area for me that i thought was too low cut. I would 100% Recommend Moliere Bridal to all of my friends and family!
    Sarah Married on 12/17/2016
    I love my wedding dress from Moliere Bridal. The staff was knowledgeable and so nice to work with. The seamstress did a great job.
    Rachel Married on 11/19/2016
    This was the last shop I visited while trying on dresses and I'm so glad I took the appointment. Toni was my consultant and she was so sweet to work with. My dress was exactly what I wanted and within my price range. Alterations were easy, just make sure you give them at least 6 weeks!
    Bethany Married on 05/28/2016
    I absolutely loved working with Moliere Bridal. Cristina was so helpful and found me the perfect dress that I would have never picked out myself! I got so many complements and continue to based on pictures. The dress was so comfortable and gorgeous.

Moliere Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany for all of the kind words! We loved working with you also. You looked stunning on your wedding day and we can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for you and your groom! Thank you again for making us part of your big day!
    Rebecca Married on 04/23/2016
    I found my dream dress at another local bridal shop, but had no desire to give them my business after a weird experience there with their huge lack of professionalism. So I looked up other boutiques in OKC that carry Maggie Sottero gowns and immediately called Moliere to see if they had my dress. I was so happy they did! I had been here earlier this year with my friend when she found her dress. I knew after that experience and after talking to Christina on the phone and explaining my situation that I was making the right choice. I made an appt and took my family with me to try on a few others plus my chosen dress, just to be sure it was the one. We all agreed it was, and the service we received was exceptional. They even dropped $50 off the price to match what the competitor had quoted me! There was no pressure to purchase anything extra. I even received a hand written thank you note in the mail from Christina. It's these little things that make all the difference and lighten your stress load when planning the biggest day of your life. I know my dress is in good hands. If you're looking for that special bridal experience that you deserve when shopping for your wedding gown, then I HIGHLY recommend not wasting your time elsewhere and booking an appt with Moliere.
  • User2458884 2+ years ago
    My experience with Moliere Bridal was absolutely perfect and I am so glad that I purchased my dress from this salon! Ally helped me to find my dream dress while making the experience fun and pressure free! This was the first salon I went to and my dress was the second one I tried on. I fell in love with it immediately. Because I was still a ways out from my wedding, Ally encouraged me to keep looking around a little bit and then come back to try on the dress. I followed her advice and came back for the dress but also for the experience. I felt so comfortable and couldn't have imagined a better team to help me find and fit into my perfect dress! I will highly recommend this salon to any bride!
    Samantha Married on 10/18/2014
    LOVED this bridal store! They had the best selection of dresses out of all the places I had been and were beyond friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding dress and some friendly service!
  • User1665827 2+ years ago
    They helped me pick the perfect dress, didn't pressure me into it. It was so wonderful working with them. They remembered me each time I walked in. I felt like we were friends by the end.
  • User1645843 2+ years ago
    Moliere Bridal is wonderful! You get the full wedding dress shopping experience without feeling overwhelmed and upimportant like you would at a large store. Everyone is very personable and are willing to help with anything you need. My consultant, Lara was awesome and listened to everything I said. I picked the second dress I tried on. Highly recommend for a great experience for one of the most important parts of your special day.
  • User1473269 2+ years ago
    They helped me find the perfect dress on a short time frame.
    Nicole Married on 08/31/2013
    Moliere Bridal was my first and ONLY stop in the hunt for my wedding dress! They carried designers I loved and had great word-of-mouth reviews so I scheduled an appointment for December 2012. Two hours later, I was walking out with an appointment booked for the following Monday and was cancelling my appointments at three other area salons because I knew Moliere had what I was looking for. My consultant, Tiffany, was great! She listened, gave great suggestions for styles and accessories and encouraged me to try on the dress I would eventually take home. As an out-of-town bride, I only had time for one alterations appointment (they suggest two before the final fitting) but they worked with my schedule and the dress fit like a dream. The entire experience felt personal and unique and it was a great way to kick off our wedding planning!
  • User1214960 2+ years ago
    We had the best experience shopping and purchasing a gown from Moliere. Their staff was warm and professional and they had a large variety and selection of gowns in different styles and price ranges. Definitely our favorite place to shop and I am glad that they were the ones who had the dress and veil I fell in love with. Very easy to work with and flexible for an out of town bride.
    Donna Married on 05/18/2013
    I was very pleased with all of the services and help I received at Moliere. I bought my dress and all of my bridesmaid dresses there's. Everything was beautiful, high quality and as excepted. I love my dress and vBulletin it was perfect for my wedding.
    Heather Married on 05/11/2013
    They have a great selection and the customer service was excellent!
  • User2984636 2+ years ago
    My daughter found the dress of her dreams at Moliere's AND it was on sale.. even better! They were so helpful and we had such a great experience there. We wound up buying our bridesmaids' dresses there as well and they were just beautiful. A wonderful experience for us!!
    Alana Married on 12/22/2012
    Although when you walk in it may not look like they have a very big selection, they know exactly what dresses to pull for you to try on. They will never pressure you to try on something out of your budget, and will make sure to find you what you want for exactly what you want to spend. In my case, I spent less!! Rhonda is a wonderful person, and is running such a fun business!
    Megan Married on 11/03/2012
    I bought a Maggie Sottero dress at Moliere bridal and had a very nice experience. The staff was always ready to answer any questions I had, they kept my dress and veil there the whole time, even after I brought it back from alterations (they do them there but the seamstress was on vacation when I wanted my dress fitted so they happily gave me a name of another seamstress that did a nice job on my bustle). My only suggestion is that their no picture policy during the initial dress finding appt should be changed. I know having pictures through a day of trying on ALOT of dresses would have been helpful when trying to remember the ones you like best as well as just being able to document the special day. Other than that though, wonderful beautiful salon and a great experience in the OKC area.
    Brandie Married on 01/01/2012
    Moliere Bridal was the last place I tried with LESS THAN 3 MONTHS to spare before my big day. Rhonda, the owner, was my consultant. She let me pick what I liked and promised that she would do what she could but with the time contraints all she could do was try. I had been to half a dozen shops all over OKC and no one else offered me that kind of service. Other shops only let me see what they would sell off the rack. Which is fine. I understand store policy. But as a business owner, Rhonda knew how to take care of her customer. I love her. The first dress I tried on was a hit. She called to see if it was available and got it in as soon as she could. Her seamstress Lei was amazing as well. If I could do it over again I would never have gone to any other shop than Moliere!!!!!!!
    Cherilyn Married on 04/30/2011
    I would highly recommend Moliere Bridal to anyone! I personally was helped by Tiffany, Rhonda (owner) and Hue. I knew which dress I wanted and emailed multiple places trying to find the dress. Rhonda emailed me back within hours, none of the other stores around town bothered to. All three women I worked with at Moliere were amazing! Tiffany knows her stuff! She was very nice and easy to talk with. Hue did an unbelievable job with the alterations.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/11/2011
    I called from Enid (about 2 hours away) 1 hour before they were closing, with my wedding 3 weeks away. (we changed from destination literally LAST minute) They stayed at the salon until i could get there, & sold me their in store dress- which she mentioned was highly requested by brides. They went above & beyond to make sure that i was happy & even knocked the price down since it was a sample. It was so sweet of her to sell me their only in store dress, with brides requesting to try it on frequently. I absolutely LOVE them & would recomend them highly to everyone!
    Melissa Married on 01/23/2010
    Rhonda, Jessica, Tiffany, and Hue are the best people to buy your wedding dress from. Moliere also provided the tux rentals and the invitations for our wedding. I bought my dress, my veil and headpiece from them. Hue did an amazing job on the alterations. I am so pleased with the service and results that I received from Moliere. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!