Leslie Herring Events

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Serving brides from New York to Texas, our passion is telling love stories through meaningful celebrations.

We believe planning a wedding is an exciting experience—one that provides us with the perfect opportunity to go above and beyond to serve your specific needs. We believe that your love story is the foundation in making your wedding meaningful, and of course, stunning.

Planning over one hundred fifty weddings since 2013, we put our hearts and souls into our client’s planning experience, treating each wedding as our own, and choosing like minded industry partners to collaborate with for the perfect design that exquisitely reflects YOU.

Your dreams for your big day are extremely important to us, and we know that hiring a wedding planner is a big step, so we encourage you to contact us for an initial consultation...we can't wait to get to know you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Dani Married on 12/10/2019

Costa Rica Wedding - Villa Punto de Vista

Morgan and her team are outstanding. They go above and beyond to make sure every detail is planned for and even every plan B if needed. They are driven and communicative with all of their clients. They take a special interest in each person and are such a joy to work with. Once I passed the planning onto the coordination stage with Bustle, the weight was taken off of my shoulders. All details were taken care of and they did seamless work on all angles of the wedding. :)
  • Monica
    Monica E. Married on 10/05/2019

October 2019 Wedding OKC

Wow I don't even know where to begin. If I had to do my wedding all over again I probably would have paid 10X the amount I did just to work with Morgan again. Her team was absolutely phenomenal. Every month she would check in on me and make sure I was on the right track. It's not like I had ever planned a wedding before so it was awesome reassurance that I wasn't totally lost. She did so much for me I can't even put into words everything she did to help. She went above and beyond for me. And the day of I got super stressed about feeding all the staff I had hired so she paid for her and her teams meal! That meant the world to me! She always made me feel better, I can't stress enough how AMAZING Morgan is! If you are thinking of hiring any other coordinator don't, you'll regret not getting to work with her!!!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 09/07/2019

Best Experience!

Working with Bustle Coordination was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. The team is fabulous and so helpful! They helped me coordinate details with my vendors, thought of details I wouldn't have otherwise and made sure the day went flawlessly! I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew I could trust the Bustle team. Would absolutely recommend them.

Marianne's Rentals: Special Event Solutions Marianne's Rentals: Special Event Solutions Wedding Rentals

We love working with Leslie Herring and her couples! Leslie is very supportive of her client's vision and desires. She is gracious, stylish and organized, an experienced and accomplished planner whose top priorities are yours!

Hillside Manor Hillside Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Such amazing work! LH Events is always welcome here with us!!!

405 Productions 405 Productions Wedding DJs

Known for being high quality and professional. Leslie has built her business and brand into a well known event coordinator. Without a doubt booking Leslie and her team is a great choice for any event but especially weddings. 405 Productions, DJ & Photo Booths, looks forward to working with Leslie in the future!

7614 N May Ave Oklahoma City, OK, 73116
Location of (Leslie Herring Events)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding