Chris Gray Wedding Officiant

Edmond, OK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

Located in Edmond, Oklahoma, Chris Gray Wedding Officiant is a professional officiating service, personalizing couples’ ceremony to truly represent their love. From grand celebrations to intimate gatherings, Chris will work hard to ensure your ceremony is one to remember.

Licensed in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, Chris Gray Wedding Officiant has a knack for helping couples feel comfortable, especially when it comes to questions you might have about your big day. He provides services for a variety of occasions including vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies. He also does ceremony rehearsals. For religious traditions, Chris can serve most affiliations. He also allows couples to write their own vows, so you can speak from the heart and genuinely express your affection for your partner. With Chris Gray Wedding Officiant, ceremonies often last less than 30 minutes, allowing plenty of time for joyous celebration afterward.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$25

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$10

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK
FL
OK
TX

What languages do you speak?

English

Amanda R. Married on 07/05/2022

Wonderful!

Due to COVID-19 there was a lot of uncertainty regarding our wedding date. When we contacted Chris Gray we only had two weeks notice and he was amazing and got us right in, as well as made time for our rehearsal. He was extremely respectful during the ceremony and helped us achieve the romantic/traditional feel we wanted.
  • Desirae
    Desirae Married on 06/25/2022

Excellent officiant!

Chris Gray was an incredible officiant for our wedding!
    He was tentative, professional, and has a wonderful speaking voice. After our ceremony, we received several compliments on how well he did officiating our wedding and making it a beautiful, meaningful ceremony.

We highly highly HIGHLY recommend Chris! You won’t regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

51 photos · 01/02/2021
  • Maddie & Cole
    43 photos · 06/23/2018

Camryn Wild Photography Camryn Wild Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Chris. Everyone that came in contact with him had an abundant of nice things to say. The couple that I photographed went on and on about his kindness and true passion to get to know the couples. I can't wait to work with him again!

Creekside Chapel & Gardens Creekside Chapel & Gardens Banquet Halls

I have been working with Chris Gray for several years now. Not only do I love his work my brides and grooms can not say enough good words about him. I have ask Chris to come to our next tasting so they can meet him early in their process. He makes my job much easier!! He is professional and keeps the bride and groom calm and confidant . I recommend Chris Gray to all my brides. Lynda McCasland Creekside Chapel

Book Our DJ's Book Our DJ's Wedding DJs

The Reverend Chris Gray is by far the most amusing, entertaining and charismatic officiant I've had the pleasure of working with. Albeit his moment to shine, officiating the ceremony, may in fact the the shortest portion of your wedding day. However, his magic undoubtedly makes for an unforgettable exchange of vows. I'm confident when the day comes that I take my own leap of faith with my future spouse. I'll be asking Chris to be there.

237 E 31ST ST Edmond, OK, 73013
Location of (Chris Gray Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding