This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2015

Located in Edmond, Oklahoma, Chris Gray Wedding Officiant is a professional officiating service, personalizing couples’ ceremony to truly represent their love. From grand celebrations to intimate gatherings, Chris will work hard to ensure your ceremony is one to remember.

Licensed in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, Chris Gray Wedding Officiant has a knack for helping couples feel comfortable, especially when it comes to questions you might have about your big day. He provides services for a variety of occasions including vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies. He also does ceremony rehearsals. For religious traditions, Chris can serve most affiliations. He also allows couples to write their own vows, so you can speak from the heart and genuinely express your affection for your partner. With Chris Gray Wedding Officiant, ceremonies often last less than 30 minutes, allowing plenty of time for joyous celebration afterward.

Frequently asked questions

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK
FL
OK
TX

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Chris Gray Wedding Officiant

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Chris Gray receives glowing reviews as a wedding officiant, highly praised for his professionalism, communication, and personalized ceremonies. Reviewers appreciate his calming presence, helpfulness in customizing ceremonies, and support throughout the planning process and on the day of the event. Chris\'s attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to make couples feel comfortable contribute to making their special day memorable and stress-free. Testimonials commend his responsiveness, organization, and knack for tailoring ceremonies to fit each couple\'s preferences, leading to widespread recommendations for his services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Andersen
Andersen H. Sent on 06/12/2024

Chris Is Your Guy!

Chris Gray was an exceptional officiant for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with his service. He was professional, articulate, and delivered a heartfelt ceremony that truly resonated with us and our guests. Chris’s calming presence and support throughout the planning process helped ease our nerves and made everything run smoothly. We are incredibly grateful for his contribution to our special day and highly recommend him to anyone seeking an outstanding officiant. Thank you, Chris, for making our wedding ceremony so memorable!
E
Emily S. Sent on 07/12/2024

Wedding Officiant

Chris was amazing as our wedding officiant and very friendly. He helped us have a less stressful day! He showed up on time and did exactly everything we asked. I would definitely recommend his services to others.
K
Kialey B. Sent on 06/30/2024

Amazing Officiant!

Chris recently officiated our wedding and exceeded our expectations!! He met with us beforehand to get to know us and figure out what we were wanting. He makes the process so easy and most importantly exactly how we wanted! We are so so thankful to have him a part of our day!
illustration message bubble

51 photos · 01/02/2021
Maddie & Cole
43 photos · 06/23/2018

Camryn Wild Photography Camryn Wild Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Chris. Everyone that came in contact with him had an abundant of nice things to say. The couple that I photographed went on and on about his kindness and true passion to get to know the couples. I can't wait to work with him again!

Creekside Chapel & Gardens Creekside Chapel & Gardens Banquet Halls

I have been working with Chris Gray for several years now. Not only do I love his work my brides and grooms can not say enough good words about him. I have ask Chris to come to our next tasting so they can meet him early in their process. He makes my job much easier!! He is professional and keeps the bride and groom calm and confidant . I recommend Chris Gray to all my brides. Lynda McCasland Creekside Chapel

Book Our DJ's Book Our DJ's Wedding DJs

The Reverend Chris Gray is by far the most amusing, entertaining and charismatic officiant I've had the pleasure of working with. Albeit his moment to shine, officiating the ceremony, may in fact the the shortest portion of your wedding day. However, his magic undoubtedly makes for an unforgettable exchange of vows. I'm confident when the day comes that I take my own leap of faith with my future spouse. I'll be asking Chris to be there.

The Barn At Broken Horn Ranch