9811 NS 3550 RD, Prague, OK 74864 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Shane Creek Events

Shane Creeks Events is a family-owned, barn wedding venue located near Prague, Oklahoma. The venue itself covers five acres of a 70 acre plot of land, situated five miles from highway I-40, outside of Prague. The venue specializes in rustic-themed indoor and outdoor weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Shane Creek Events can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests indoors and out. Couples have access to the full 70-acre property, including two ponds, for photography. The barn itself is climate-controlled for use year-round. There is an outdoor ceremony site available.

Shane Creek Events can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, and more. They offer the following services for these events:

• All-inclusive packages

Shane Creek Events 6
Shane Creek Events 7

Hannah Lang · Married on 07/27/2019

Best day of my life!

Shane Creek made my wedding day so easy and we had an amazing experience with the people there and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a smooth and perfect wedding! No stress and they are the sweetest people you’ll ever meet!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! The wedding day for you and Dylan was one for the books and we LOVED every second of it! It was the most unqiue wedding we've had and was absolutely beautiful!
    Both of you're families we're gems and we're so happy to have had the chance to work with you guys! We've said it before, but we really are going to miss you guys coming to visit! Best wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Lang!!

Kalli Ouderkirk · Married on 05/18/2019

Ouderkirk Wedding

This venue was my absolute dream venue. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I absolutely LOVED having this family owned business as our beginning to Happily Ever After. From the very beginning they were so extremely helpful. I could ask questions at any time and they worked constantly to make sure everything turned out perfect. I never could have had my dream wedding without the help of this amazing venue. I highly recommend this spectacular event center. They made my wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Shane Creek Events 14
    Shane Creek Events 15
    Shane Creek Events 16
    Shane Creek Events 17
    Shane Creek Events 18

Shane Creek Events's reply:

We loved working with you Kalli! Your wedding day was perfect! I know you didn't want to move everything inside, but the ceremony was beautiful! We loved answering your questions and working with you along the way. Wishing you and Tyler nothing but a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for the kind words!

Shane Creek Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1 main room/outside spaces
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, December

• 9811 NS 3550 RD Prague, OK, 74864 See on map