Shane Creek Events Reviews

9 | Prague, OK

9 Reviews for Shane Creek Events

Molly Gray · Married on 03/14/2020

Shane Creek Events

Great to work with and always willing to help’

Sent on 04/23/2020

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you Molly! We enjoyed working with you and Ethan for your big day! Even though it did rain, I'm so happy you were still able to have your outdoor ceremony like you wanted. Everything was beautiful - the dress, your colors, flowers... and the dancing was so much fun to watch! Thank you again for choosing us for your special day! We wish you and Ethan nothing but the best!

Danielle Smith · Married on 12/28/2019

I’d choose Shane Creek all over again

I’m a home town girl, so Shane Creek Events was the obvious choice for my wedding. The owners are amazing and made my winter vision come to life. I wanted Christmas Lights and that’s it, and oh the lights I got. They went above and beyond when it come to decorations and let me meet with them as much as I felt I needed leading up to my wedding. They helped me make “weather” plans and guaranteed me no one would know any different. It was everything I could’ve wanted and more. They ensured my guests were taken care of and my husband and I didn’t worry a bit. Shopping small is even more important right now. Choosing Shane Creek is supporting a small town local family with a high class feel. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! We appreciate those kind words and loved your winter wedding! Everything was so beautiful and you couldn't have planned out all the details any better. We're so happy we were able to be a part of your special day and share it with you, Cole and your families. You were the most laid back bride and a joy to work with! We wish you and Cole nothing but the best and a lifetime of happiness!

Erin Caldwell · Married on 10/19/2019

Best experience ever in a beautiful place

Shane creek gave us the best experience possible, they give you a lot of freedom and are very nice and willing to do anything for you! They even put some decorations up for us when we didn't really have the time to. They responded very quickly to emails and I absolutely loved their property! We had a great experience!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erin - we appreciate your kind words and loved hosting your big day! Your DIY decorations and bouquets were beautiful! Thank you for choosing Shane Creek Events - it was a pleasure working with you and Jordan!

Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Hannah Lang · Married on 07/27/2019

Best day of my life!

Shane Creek made my wedding day so easy and we had an amazing experience with the people there and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a smooth and perfect wedding! No stress and they are the sweetest people you’ll ever meet!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! The wedding day for you and Dylan was one for the books and we LOVED every second of it! It was the most unqiue wedding we've had and was absolutely beautiful!
    Both of you're families we're gems and we're so happy to have had the chance to work with you guys! We've said it before, but we really are going to miss you guys coming to visit! Best wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Lang!!

Kalli Ouderkirk · Married on 05/18/2019

Ouderkirk Wedding

This venue was my absolute dream venue. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I absolutely LOVED having this family owned business as our beginning to Happily Ever After. From the very beginning they were so extremely helpful. I could ask questions at any time and they worked constantly to make sure everything turned out perfect. I never could have had my dream wedding without the help of this amazing venue. I highly recommend this spectacular event center. They made my wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

We loved working with you Kalli! Your wedding day was perfect! I know you didn't want to move everything inside, but the ceremony was beautiful! We loved answering your questions and working with you along the way. Wishing you and Tyler nothing but a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for the kind words!

Sydni Wiles · Married on 05/04/2019

Shane Creek Events

My experience with Shane Creek was really really amazing. They were there every step of the way, helping with everything and anything. There was never i time I reached out pre-wedding and they didn’t go above and beyond to answer questions, send pictures, or be there when we wanted to come visit (and we did a lot oops)! I highly recommend them. Aside from their awesome character, their facility is very beautiful and well kept. They are making small additions here and there that are so beautiful. You can accessorize and make it as simple or as elegant as you please. Thank you Shane Creek for making our day really really special!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sydni! We loved working with you and your family. You're wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy the rain stayed away for the day of the wedding - the outdoor ceremony was perfect! You can come visit anytime! :)
  • Traci

Traci Davenport · Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue in oklahoma

Shane Creek is absolutely amazing - both in beauty and courtesy and helpfulness of both Sheila and Kelsie!!! I am so happy we choose this venue! They made my daughters most special day PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Traci! You were great to work with and always had the answers we needed if we didn't want to bother the bride to be! I'm so happy ya'll chose our venue and you're pictures turned out gorgeous!

Heather Underwood · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful and Perfect Wedding

We planned our wedding in seven weeks, and Shane Creek was very helpful, let us use whatever they had that we needed for it and, answered any questions I randomly texted them. The place itself is beautiful, we could not have asked for a better venue for us.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! We loved having you out at Shane Creek Events for your beautiful fall wedding! The weather was perfect and your fall decor added the perfect touch to the venue! You looked beautiful!

G. Snyder · Married on 11/24/2018

Comfortable

Shane Creek went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding venue for our daughter and son in law. Love the people and the place.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Shane Creek Events's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! We loved working with your wonderful families - everyone was so kind and went above and beyond on making sure the venue was cleaned up afterwards!