The Photo Poet

Oklahoma City, OK View map Visit website
$2,450 Most Popular Price

$2,450 Most Popular Price

The Photo Poet is a wedding photography company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The company is owned by Katie, a professional with an eye for aesthetics. Using her artistic sensibilities, Katie produces soulful and poetic images that authentically display a couple's special day. She understands that each wedding is one-of-a-kind and devotes herself to taking a gallery of images that reflects the occasion's uniqueness.

Katie at The Photo Poet can capture both elopements and larger weddings. Throughout the process, Katie steps in as a supportive presence while working to make sure that you walk away with photos that evoke an emotive response. She provides couples with a digital and printed guide that helps with planning, pricing, and even the wedding timeline. Her services also include a consultation, an online gallery, a print release, a minimum of four hours of coverage, and more. Katie welcomes all types of love and religions. Choosing Katie as your wedding photographer is a good idea if your passionately in love and want it captured vibrantly!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,450

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kenzie A. Getting married on 11/17/2022

Kick ass person & artist

Katie goes above and beyond! Not only does she get back with you quickly and take amazing photos, But she elevates your vision to the next level and completes it. Katie went as far as scouting several places before our engagement session, helping us coordinate our outfits, and stylizing props to help tell our story, we didn't have to lift a finger, she looked at the questionnaire she sent us and ran with our story beautifully! OUR PHOTOS MAKE ME TEAR UP EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THEM! Thank you SO much Katie we cant wait to have you photograph our wedding this November!
    Angel M. Getting married on 10/28/2022

Outstanding & Remarkable

What an amazing EXPERIENCE. Katie invested herself into the process of getting to know Mallory and I, truly listening to our story. She helped us figure out outfits, locations, and ideas based off of US.

I thought this would be a simple photo shoot and another task to cross off. But Katie helped us have fun with it, enjoying the process and each other during it.

She will go above and beyond for you and your fianc茅! I forgot my wallet in the car and Katie bought us our drinks during the shoot. I was ready to run back!

The pictures came out amazing with a great variety. We are so blessed to of done our engagement pictures with her and so excited to have Katie on our wedding day too!

The Photo Poet's reply:

Ohh Angel, capturing your love was such a natural and easy going third wheeling time! Im so happy to have been chosen to capture your love. Your photos will forever be some of my favorites! THANK YOU for all your sweet sweet words!! - Katie
    Rachel S. Married on 06/24/2022

10/10 recommend

Katie has been the biggest help planning my wedding! She not only takes your pictures but does so much more! She sent a vender referral list and I have used it so much! Shes super nice and made us feel so comfortable taking our pictures. She鈥檚 truly an artist!

The Photo Poet's reply:

Aww Thank you sweet Rachel! I loved that I was such a big help! My goal is to always making you feel in your element when having your photos captured and of course help make your wedding planning experience one thats not stressful. :) I Loved photographing you all!
  • illustration stars

Team

Katie Whitener
Katie Whitener
Owner / Photographer

HI! Im Katie Whitener the face behind The Photo Poet + a lifelong midwesterner from Oklahoma who is Artistic, easily distracted, and loves connecting with people. My Style is a mix of Dramatic Art and Dreamy Poetry that I strive to deliver through my photo journalism approach giving you a nostalgic flash of the past.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME >

1. IM A RISK TAKER, A LIST MAKER, A NIGHT OWL, A RELIGIOUS BUBBLE BATH BATHER, & A CHRISTINA AGUILERA IMPERSONATOR!

2. PEPPERMINT LATTES RUN THROUGH MY VIENS.

3. AT A YOUNG AGE I WAS TAUGHT TO BE THE HARDEST WORKER IN THE ROOM. I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY CLIENTS! :)

Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, OK, 73013
Location of (The Photo Poet)

The Photo Poet frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Photo Poet include in the starting price?

The Photo Poet includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography services does The Photo Poet include in their most popular wedding package?

The Photo Poet includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does The Photo Poet offer?

The Photo Poet offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Photo Poet offer?

The Photo Poet offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Photo Poet offer for wedding events?

The Photo Poet offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Photo Poet and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Photo Poet is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding