THE SPRINGS in Edmond Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Edmond 6
THE SPRINGS in Edmond 7

Melissa Conway · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Great Place

This place is so beautiful. I took a tour and it’s beautiful

Sent on 06/07/2019

Keyata · Getting married on 08/13/2020

The springs Edmond venue tour

I have had my eye on this venue and I was able to do my tour today.The venue is very clean and the upkeep is so beautiful! Barbra was very professional and offered helpful information. Every question that I could possibly think of was answered during the tour. By the end of the tour my expectations were highly exceeded! I will update as the process continues!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Keyata, it was a pleasure meeting you and your fiance. Thank you for your kind words and we can't wait to share in your BEST DAY EVER. You two are so awesome together! B.
  • Preciosa

Preciosa Lasker Garcia · Getting married on 07/09/2020

The springs in edmond

I was worried about finding a beautiful place in Oklahoma that was close to home. Something that spoke for itself and didn’t need much decorating because it had naturally beauty. But all that worry went away the moment I say The Springs in Edmond! The moment I saw the venue and reception areas I knew this was the place I was going to get married. Pure beauty!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Preciosa, thank you so much for an amazing review. We are so excited you chose THE SPRINGS to be part of your BEST DAY EVER!
  • Megan

Megan Warner · Married on 04/28/2019

Made our day perfect!

We had the most amazing day at the Springs! The venue is beautiful, and everything ran smoothly. Barbara was the manager we initially met with and she and I clicked right from the get go. It was love at first sight with the venue and we couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 8
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 9
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 10

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Megan! EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank you for allowing us to share in such a special day. Your pictures are breathtaking and the two of you are amazing!

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Overwhelming happiness

Beautiful venue love every bit of it so glad we booked the Springs.

Sent on 03/31/2019

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! Everything was Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your BEST DAY EVER with us! We are glad you booked with us more!

Charle · Married on 11/03/2018

The Springs Edmond

Everything was so perfect!
    The springs offers the most naturally beautiful venue and the most helpful staff!

Sent on 12/11/2018

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Charle, we are honored you chose us for your BEST DAY EVER! Everything was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time!

Carlie Stout · Married on 11/02/2018

The best place ever!

Helpful, responsive, fun, & kind!

Sent on 11/14/2018

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Carlie. It was such an honor to share in your BEST DAY EVER! We wish you many years of happiness. Everything was beautiful and you were such a joy to work with.

Carlie · Married on 11/02/2018

We loved the SPRINGS!

The SPRINGS was an incredible venue and we could not be more happy with our choice to go with them! Barbara gave us an amazing tour and helped throughout the ENTIRE process of planning and was available for questions with a quick response. The venue had all things you need for a perfect day: bridal suite, grooms suite, outdoor photo areas, tables, and chairs. You will not go wrong with choosing the SPRINGS!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 11
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 12
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 13
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 10/06/2018

They helped make our dream wedding!!!

Words cannot describe how amazing our wedding was at The Springs. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff was kind, caring and beyond helpful. They always answered my questions without irritation and made me feel like I was their first priority. It smells like new and is always clean. I do not have a single complaint! Thank you all SO much for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 14
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 15
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 16

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Kyla, where do I even start! Everything was beyond beautiful and all of your pictures were amazing! We are so honored you chose THE SPRINGS! We wish you many years of happiness. Thank you for being part of THE SPRINGS family!

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2018

Best venue we could have chosen for our wedding. Super flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2018

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa. It was an honor to work with you.
    Thank you for choosing THE SPRINGS!

Barbara · Married on 03/03/2018

The Springs, Edmond is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff is helpful and attentive.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Edmond 17

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! We enjoyed working with you and Stefanie. It was a beautiful wedding. We wish Mr. & Mrs. Myers many years of happy memories.

Ladona · Married on 12/28/2017

Barbara and her team are absolutely the most professional and amazing people and Venue to work with. Absolutely recommend this venue and the team hands-down the best in Oklahoma. Courteous, helpful, professional, kind and just all-around AMAZING! If you want your event to be stunning and warm and well taken care of absolutely book at The Springs Event Venue, with Barbara and her team!??

Sent on 01/14/2018

Natalee · Married on 09/15/2017

They were so wonderful, thoughout the process I would Think of questions and I was able to text and get a response immediately!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ashton · Married on 08/12/2017

Our experience with The Springs was AMAZING! We got married 08/12/17. If I could give 10 stars, I would. The venue was perfect and the staff/management was so helpful and accommodating. I do not have one single complaint about The Springs at all. I would highly recommend that other brides choose The Springs. My favorite aspect of The Springs is the accessibility to each room in the venue. If we needed to get to the bridal suite but did not want to go through the reception, we just went in the back door to the bridal suite. This was especially beneficial during the transition from ceremony to reception, this made it easy to get everything in order before ever having to enter the reception. Also, I thought I would be upset since it rained all day the day of our wedding but this venue is so gorgeous that I don't feel like I missed out on anything by having our wedding inside. The staff even offered to dry off all of the outside chairs if it did stop raining before the ceremony. Lastly, The Springs apartment was the most beneficial thing that we could have done. My parents and I stayed the night before the wedding. This meant that as soon as we woke up, we were at the venue! The apartment was very big and beautiful. I am so glad we chose to stay there. The bride and grooms suites are to die for in this venue. I loved getting ready in the bridal suite and I know the pictures will be amazing. I could go on and on about this place. Our wedding day was a dream come true and went better than I could have ever imagined. Also, Jacqueline and Barbara answered all of my questions so quickly during the planning process. They are awesome! Definitely recommend The Springs!

Sent on 08/17/2017
  • Emily and Jeremy

Emily · Married on 06/19/2017

I knew Chisholm Springs was going to be beautiful just from everything I saw online. The rustic look was something I just had to have and everywhere else I was looking wasn't the exact look I was looking for. The moment I entered the building, I knew this was going to be the place. The way everything was set up is to absolute perfection. I was completely unaware of the chandeliers and was super happy to see them. We saw all the other accommodations and I told my fiancee that I didn't want to look anywhere else. I feel in love the moment we got there and just fell further as we walked around. Sherry has also been very helpful the couple of times we've been there and has answered any questions we had. I am super excited to get married here in June 2017.

Sent on 11/20/2015

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you for your review and for choosing Chisholm Springs. We are looking forward to helping you make it one of the best days of your life.
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 12/04/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Springs Venue!! The staff at the Springs could not have been nicer. They assisted me and answered any and all questions I had with prompt service. The backdrop of the building and the outside ceremony area could not have been more perfect for my simple Disney inspired wedding :)!! I have been getting non stop compliments from my guests about the venue. You can not go wrong by choosing The Spings Event Venue for your big day :)

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kallie · Married on 11/12/2016

Chisholm Springs has everything to offer and more. Absolutely gorgeous place. I can't wait to get married here

Sent on 10/09/2015

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

We look forward to seeing your beautiful wedding come together! Can't wait to host your wedding here!

Magon · Married on 10/07/2016

The Springs in Edmond is breathtakingly beautiful. Having the ceremony and reception in the same location was very important to us, and that is something you get here. The staff was great to work with from the day we booked, until we were packing our things up after the wedding. We couldn't have chosen a better location!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Carly · Married on 08/11/2016

The Springs was perfect for us!!! We loved the outdoor/indoor and the landscaping! The staff was helpful and our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2016

Absolutely fell in love with Chisholm Springs when I walked in and saw the beautiful chandeliers! I knew I wanted to book it right then! I did check other venues out but nothing compared to Chisholm Springs. They had the outdoor ceremony with beautiful landscaping for the backdrop and a beautiful huge reception hall with chandeliers. When I booked them back in January they did not do the set up for the tables and chairs, but now they do which made me score them higher. I worked with Nancy and was very sad to hear that she is at another location in Texas now, she was great! The bridal room is a very good size for me and my girls and the grooms room is very nice as well, my fiance loved it! I recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have a rustic wedding without the barnhouse look. I am so looking forward to my wedding in July 2016!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Cristen · Married on 04/15/2016

This venue stole my heart the first time I stepped foot on the grounds! It is beyond beautiful and you can see how much care they put into maintaining it year round. Sherry was an absolute pleasure to work with! From signing the contract to checking in as we led up to our big day I always felt like she was there if I needed anything. I love that the offer the venue for the full day and don't require you to purchase extra time. The seating was set up before we got there and was taken down at the end of the night. They are sure to provide you with a list of vendors that work well with their venue as it is off the beaten path. I was so pleased with how easy they made it for us! I wouldn't have picked anywhere else!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Katie · Married on 10/16/2015

I love this venue! We got so many compliments and everybody loved the venue! I love that we can bring in nearly any vendor that we want, with the exception of bartenders, but hey still have great bartenders on their preferred list. It's also nice that you can have engagement pictures taken there before and you can go up any time to look at the venue. Absolutely loved it.

Sent on 10/18/2015

DeAndra · Married on 10/15/2015

Haley was really helpful and the place is wonderful. Love love love it and can't wait to get married there

Sent on 07/28/2014

THE SPRINGS in Edmond's reply:

Thank you for your review, We are all excited for Chisholm Springs to be on the move... we are looking forward to your special day.

Steve · Married on 10/14/2015

Very Pretty, had only great remarks from attendees. Everyone enjoyed being there.

Sent on 10/22/2015