The Springs in Edmond Reviews

85 | Edmond, OK

85 Reviews for The Springs in Edmond

Hannah B. · Married on 12/04/2020

Absolutely amazing

LADIES LISTEN!!!! This venue is the absolute best venue you can EVER get married at! The venue is gorgeous, the staff are AMAZING BEST OF THE BEST!!! Everything runs so smoothly through out the whole day and you won’t have a to worry about anything! I’m telling you from a recent wedding, this is the place you need to get married at!!!! Best wedding I will ever have!! Thank you so much for everything The Springs!!❤️

Sent on 01/29/2021

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Hannah for your kind words. We are so honored you chose The Springs for your Best Day Ever. We wish you both a very Happily Ever After!

Melissa C. · Married on 09/20/2020

Great Place

This place is so beautiful. I took a tour and it’s beautiful

Sent on 06/07/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We enjoyed meeting you! We hope to see you again. We pray you Stay safe and healthy!
  • Lacee

Lacee W. · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing experience with awesome vendors

We absolutely loved this venue! It was beautiful with gorgeous scenery! We would highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/28/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Lacee! Our team is amazing and I will pass the review on to them as well. I am so glad you enjoyed your time at THE SPRINGS!

Keyata · Married on 08/13/2020

The springs Edmond venue tour

I have had my eye on this venue and I was able to do my tour today.The venue is very clean and the upkeep is so beautiful! Barbra was very professional and offered helpful information. Every question that I could possibly think of was answered during the tour. By the end of the tour my expectations were highly exceeded! I will update as the process continues!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Keyata, it was a pleasure meeting you and your fiance. Thank you for your kind words and we can't wait to share in your BEST DAY EVER. You two are so awesome together! B.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/18/2020

My best day

It’s a breathtaking venue without any extra decorations added on or thrown into the mix. So many of my guest came in and could not believe the amount of beauty this place had to offer with just the scenery outside as well as all the wood on the inside. It’s classic it’s clean and beautiful and it literally made a day that I was so nervous to have one of the best days of my life!!It’s a breathtaking venue without any extra decorations added on or thrown into the mix. So many of my guests came in and could not believe the amount of beauty this place had to offer with just the scenery outside as well as all the wood on the inside. It’s classic it’s clean and beautiful and it literally made a day that I was so nervous to have one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 08/04/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Oh Heather thank you so much for an amazing review. We enjoyed working with you. Everything was beautiful. We wish the two of you a very Happily Ever After.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2020

Beautiful Venue

Everybody at the venue has been so amazing in answering all of our questions and providing us with all the resources we need to have an amazing day. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this venue 100%!

Sent on 07/22/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! You were a joy to work with. It was an amazing day. Congratulations and many years of Happily Ever After.

Nikki · Married on 07/16/2020

Dream Wedding

I had my dream wedding here and everything was everything I dreamed it would be and more! Barbara Quickle made everything such a easy process from picking the venue to the day of! Couldn’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 07/20/2021

Thank you Nikki!
    It was a magical day! Thank you for sharing it with The Springs. Happy Anniversary and man more to come!
  • Preciosa

Preciosa L. · Married on 07/09/2020

The springs in edmond

I was worried about finding a beautiful place in Oklahoma that was close to home. Something that spoke for itself and didn’t need much decorating because it had naturally beauty. But all that worry went away the moment I say The Springs in Edmond! The moment I saw the venue and reception areas I knew this was the place I was going to get married. Pure beauty!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Preciosa, thank you so much for an amazing review. We are so excited you chose THE SPRINGS to be part of your BEST DAY EVER!
  • Payton

Payton S. · Married on 06/28/2020

Greatest day of our life in the most beautiful place.

All around perfect venue, super helpful, clean, and all around gorgeous. Well worth our money! The staff was super helpful and there to answer any questions we had!

Sent on 08/11/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Payton! Your day was amazing! Thank you for sharing your Best Day Ever with THE SPRINGS! We wish you an amazing Happily Ever After!
  • Taye

Taye · Married on 06/20/2020

It's A Vibe!

I had an amazing experience with The Springs ~ Edmond! I had my wedding there July 2020 & it was breathtaking, an absolute fairy tale dream. My husband & I enjoyed every bit of it & our guest are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. Inside & outside is sooooooo gorgeous which made everything simply perfect for our wedding (the bridge put the icing on the cake). All the staff were great & made sure we had everything we wanted & needed throughout the entire day. They were great throughout our whole planning process & never left us wondering when we had questions. They were very accommodating & as a DIY bride I loved the fact I able to use any vendors I wanted. To top it off they had so many great planning tools that I used from their website & that came in handy as a DIY bride. Overall, it was a great experience this way!

Sent on 09/17/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Taye thank you so much for allowing us to share in such a special time with you both. We are so glad it was a fairy tale wedding. Congratulations!

Angie R. · Married on 04/12/2020

The view through the eyes of the MOB

The view through the eyes of the MOB.

When our only daughter and her “Now” husband were looking for a venue for their December 2020 wedding, I am so thankful that The Springs – Edmond was our last stop. We toured several. I am sure you have heard of a God Thing! Well, Barbara Quickel is my God Thing. We were very blessed to have her give our tour. God places you with people that bring out the best in you.
    And she brought out the best in The Springs, as well as herself. She met us with a big hug, her amazing smile, wit and charm, she gave us the grand tour. She had all the answers we needed and then some. Planning a wedding with your daughter can be a bit overwhelming. But when you have a Director like Barbara, she has a way to keep you calm and answer any questions and any concerns. You attract to people that make you better and happy (or at least I do). Barbara made my life as the Mother of the Bride so easy. There was never a text that went unanswered. If it was a call, just to say Hello how is your day. It was wonderful to see someone so excited about your daughter’s wedding, just as much as you are. (Even though she does this for a living) She would say, I cannot wait to see it all come together. I would tell her or show her my ideas and she was just as excited to see them come to life as I was. We rented the apartment for daughter and her bridesmaids the night before the wedding. The girls had a blast. The apartment was perfect! The day of the wedding Barbara was there first thing with open arms and the first words out of her mouth was I am so excited to see you all and for this day and if you need anything from me, please let me know. I was a bit overwhelmed the day of the wedding, as any MOB would be. I wanted everything to go prefect for our little girl on her big day. Again, Barbara was there. She made suggestions that we used and ran with. I would not have made it without Barbara. I not only met a new friend, but I truly believe I have a friend for life! I would highly suggest the Springs – Edmond if you are looking for a wedding venue or just a venue. Their kindness is out of this world. May of 2021 our son and his fiancé are getting married at The Springs – Edmond. I cannot wait, not just because I am so excited about their wedding, but to see Barbara again! Please don’t hesitate. Book NOW!

Sent on 02/02/2021

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Angie I am humbled by this review. It was truly an honor and privilege to work with you though out such a special time. EVERYTHING was beautiful! I mean how many girls get to have Santa show up to their wedding. I can't wait for your sons wedding, it will be a wonderful reunion for me. Again thank YOU for being so amazing!

Lauren H. · Married on 12/21/2019

Awesome!! Great experience

Incredible! They were willing to do whatever to make our day so special. The setup was the first time they ever did it and it turned out perfectly! We loved them!

Sent on 01/15/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. Everything was beautiful! Sore throat and all you were absolutely stunning. Thank you for allowing THE SPRINGS to share in your Best Day Ever!
  • Britani

Britani Q. · Married on 12/02/2019

Beautiful venue

Out of all the places we looked at this is the one that caught our eye. We loved the wooden finish indoors with the lighting and how we had the option until the day before to be either indoor or outdoor ceremony.

Sent on 12/05/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Britani. It was a magical day and thank you so much for sharing it with us.
  • Ilse

Ilse · Married on 07/14/2019

Stress free day!!

I had my wedding almost a year ago, My Wedding day was the most perfect day! It was truly my dream wedding ! I wouldn’t change anything about it, my venue had everything I wanted and more . It really made it a stress-free day! The manager Barbra was so accommodating and was really patient about explaining everything ! The tour was wonderful and so relaxed by the end of my tour I knew that The Springs was going to be my venue for my wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank yo so much Ilse! It was an amazing beautiful day! The fruit table was amazing! Thank you so much for allowing us to share in your BEST DAY EVER!

Katie C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Book the Springs!!

I had my wedding here in June of 2019. It was my absolutely dream wedding. I cannot thank the staff at the springs enough for being more than perfect. I was able to contact them with any of my crazy bride questions. They were so incredibly patient and kind. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Katie! We are so honored you chose THE SPRINGS for your special day! It was beautiful and you all were a joy to work with. Here is to a very Happily Ever After.
  • Megan

Megan W. · Married on 04/28/2019

Made our day perfect!

We had the most amazing day at the Springs! The venue is beautiful, and everything ran smoothly. Barbara was the manager we initially met with and she and I clicked right from the get go. It was love at first sight with the venue and we couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/21/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Megan! EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank you for allowing us to share in such a special day. Your pictures are breathtaking and the two of you are amazing!
  • Tera

Tera · Married on 04/13/2019

My wedding was beautiful

My living room was so beautiful I would do it over and over and over again

Sent on 10/20/2020

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Tera! WOW I love all of these pictures! What a perfect day for a perfect couple. We wish you a very very Happily Ever After! You were stunning!

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Overwhelming happiness

Beautiful venue love every bit of it so glad we booked the Springs.

Sent on 03/31/2019

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! Everything was Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your BEST DAY EVER with us! We are glad you booked with us more!

Charle · Married on 11/03/2018

The Springs Edmond

Everything was so perfect!
    The springs offers the most naturally beautiful venue and the most helpful staff!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Charle, we are honored you chose us for your BEST DAY EVER! Everything was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time!

Carlie S. · Married on 11/02/2018

The best place ever!

Helpful, responsive, fun, & kind!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you Carlie. It was such an honor to share in your BEST DAY EVER! We wish you many years of happiness. Everything was beautiful and you were such a joy to work with.

Carlie · Married on 11/02/2018

We loved the SPRINGS!

The SPRINGS was an incredible venue and we could not be more happy with our choice to go with them! Barbara gave us an amazing tour and helped throughout the ENTIRE process of planning and was available for questions with a quick response. The venue had all things you need for a perfect day: bridal suite, grooms suite, outdoor photo areas, tables, and chairs. You will not go wrong with choosing the SPRINGS!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 10/06/2018

They helped make our dream wedding!!!

Words cannot describe how amazing our wedding was at The Springs. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff was kind, caring and beyond helpful. They always answered my questions without irritation and made me feel like I was their first priority. It smells like new and is always clean. I do not have a single complaint! Thank you all SO much for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Kyla, where do I even start! Everything was beyond beautiful and all of your pictures were amazing! We are so honored you chose THE SPRINGS! We wish you many years of happiness. Thank you for being part of THE SPRINGS family!

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2018

Best venue we could have chosen for our wedding. Super flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2018

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa. It was an honor to work with you.
    Thank you for choosing THE SPRINGS!

Barbara · Married on 03/03/2018

The Springs, Edmond is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff is helpful and attentive.

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Springs in Edmond's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! We enjoyed working with you and Stefanie. It was a beautiful wedding. We wish Mr. & Mrs. Myers many years of happy memories.