40 Reviews for Austin Smith Events

Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
38 Austin Smith Events Reviews

promise you will not regret hiring Austin. He was kind, organized and energetic - all the things I wanted on the day of my wedding. Prior to the wedding, I wanted someone who could envision the day with me, and he did just that. He was so easy to talk to and executed everything perfectly. He definitely brought the party and kept it going, our wedding was a blast because of him. Thank you, Austin, from the bottom of my heart for such a great time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So happy we chose Austin as our wedding DJ! He put our minds at ease during the planning process and did a wonderful job keeping everyone on track and happy during our celebration! Everything went flawless! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

He took care of us, and was there early on top of everything. So thankful to have someone that did lighting, music, collaborated with my other vendors and who basically planned out our wedding timeline. He did an amazing job! Happy that we chose Austin!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I was one who didn't think the DJ was one of the top important things at our wedding when we first started planning, and now that the day is done I can tell you how wrong I was to think that! The entire flow of the day and the overall feeling wouldn't be what it was with out Austin's services. He helped keep us on schedule, keep the crowed entertained and of course kept everyone dancing! Austin not only planned out the agenda for the day,but also he was the sole person to help keep it on track, and that was invaluable. From the introductions, to the garter/ bouquet toss to the flow of music, Austin helped make it what it was! It may seem like the DJ is just in the background, but they really are responsible for the entire feeling of the night. I couldn't have known how valuable Austin was until it was over, but now I know and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Holy moly where do I even begin to describe our amazing experience with Austin! He truly MADE are wedding the most memorable night of our lives! He is truly dedicated to his work as a DJ. He will go above and beyond to make sure your music is exactly how you want it down to a T. He was with us every step of the way when planning our reception music and it could not have gone better! He is so personable and I couldn't have asked for a more incredible person to not only have as a DJ, but to serve as an awesome MC for the night. We received nothing but compliments about how awesome our reception was and how great the music was! It was more perfect than I ever could imagine and I would highly recommend him to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Chelsea , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

We loved working with Austin! We hired him to DJ our wedding and he was there every step of the way! Austin offered great ideas for our reception and was so easy to work with. He is organized and very professional! Austin was amazing at reading the crowd and knowing exactly what to play so that our guests had a great time! We were so impressed and highly recommend Austin for any event or DJ needs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

As a wedding photographer, I rely heavily on a professional DJ who is able to deliver a quality, fun, and energized event. Austin coordinated with me weeks before the actual wedding to make sure we were on the same page. He was extremely knowledgeable and expeditious in all communications. I knew before I even showed up that it was going to run smoothly. I was confident that having a professional on board, I would be properly cued for important events, such as first dance, toast, cake cutting, & the send off. I was highly impressed with his ability to navigate unanticipated circumstances with grace & knew just how to keep the spirit of the party alive and kicking. Austin exceeded all my expectations; a sentiment I heard echoed throughout the wedding by the wedding party & guests. Anyone who hires Austin is guaranteed a stellar reception! I hope we work together again soon.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin was the best choice we could have made for a DJ! He is super organized, has the fastest response time ever and really wants you to enjoy your big day. We didn't have a coordinator at our wedding and Austin totally took care of everything. He comes with a timeline ready and sticks to it without making anything feel rushed, always wants to try and add a personal touch to the reception and most importantly keeps the party alive. We used some of his "intelligent lights" which was an awesome choice, it really set the vibe and allowed for a spot light on first dances. We would totally recommend Austin to anyone looking for a stress free experience!!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Austin pulled off a flawless evening for our wedding! The dance floor was literally packed until the very last song and the energy was high all night. He did an incredible job as both a DJ and an MC. What I loved most about working with him was that he did not have the attitude of "this is how I've always done things so this is what we are doing". He worked with us and found all sorts of creative ideas and unique solutions to some special things we wanted to incorporate during the ceremony. My brother is a musician and played the father/daughter dance song live, and Austin called him and worked with him to make sure he had all the right equipment and they made a plan together. It's very refreshing to work with someone who's so passionate and excited to try new things and really loves their job. I'll definitely be recommending him to my friends & family in the area. Thanks Austin!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The weather on our wedding day was awful. Severe thunderstorms with a strong chance of tornadoes. By the end of the day there were even two cyclones that had touched down nearby!
We ended up starting the ceremony early and about half of the guests never showed up at all. On top of that the guests that did show up weren't exactly the party animals of the family.... luckily Austin knew exactly how to get everyone into the moment and keep the party alive! We were so happy with the service he provided and although I can't speak for all of the guests, my wife and I had a great time. We definitely recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture Ben, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin did a great job DJing our wedding. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture drew, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin did a great job DJing our wedding. He was professional and responsive during the planning phase. The music was great and he was an entertaining host throughout the night. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture drew, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Austin for our wedding as our DJ and for lighting on the recommendation of someone and we are so glad we did. Our initial consultation was at one of our favorite favorite restaurants. Austin was on time, professional, prepared, and enthusiastic for our big day. He gathered as much info as possible and took an authentic interest in getting to know not only us, but our family and friends to really create a personal and fun environment. Throughout the planning process, Austin was readily available via text, email, or phone day and night for even the smallest questions. He joined us at our venue to plan out our lighting concept at no additional charge to make sure it would be perfect. On the day of our wedding, Austin was there to set up, test his equipment, run things by me prior to our big day, and make sure that we were going to be happy with final product. The ceremony music was absolutely perfect. The volume was perfect, the timing was perfect, we couldnt have been more pleased. He provided a microphone for our officiant and the quality and volume of his voice was flawless. Once the cocktail hour started, Austin had selected a variety of music that was not only tasteful, but created a beautiful and romantic environment. The uplighting was perfect and really made the entire reception what is was....flawless and elegant during cocktails and dinner then a fun party for the rest. His attitude and professionalism was evident when addressing our guests throughout the evening. He was easy for our guests to relate to and was outgoing and fun all evening. Once our party began, the atmosphere couldnt have been better. Our dance floor was never empty and the lighting effects were amazing...how could someone not dance. Austin's approach to our wedding kept our dance floor like a magnet for our guests. I have heard nothing but compliment after compliment from our guests. One even told me that this was the first wedding they have ever stayed at until the end. If you n

Profile Picture Brandi, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Austin will bring a customized party for a great price! He is such a pleasure to work with and will customize your event to meet your needs. He kept the follow of our reception flowing and the dance floor full! Because of him, our reception was exactly what we were dreaming of!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin was the most amazing dJ anyone could ask for. I met him at a different event I was working and fell in love with his professional and BEAUTIFUL set up! I mean WOW. He puts his entire heart into what he does and he NEVER lets you down. I just asked him to do my wedding that was on Friday March 31st, and I could not have asked for a better man for the job!! Everyone was up dancing, having a great time, he has a presence that you wouldn't believe! If you're ever looking for a DJ, ONLY CHOOSE AUSTIN!!!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Austin as our DJ for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! He kept everyone excited and on the dance floor, keeping it fun and high energy the whole time. He is well-priced and very organized. He wrote out a timeline so we would have an idea of how the night was going to go and he met up with us multiple times to ensure he would make it the best time possible. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He has different packages to match your ideal setting! He is very professional and experienced!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Austin is Amazing! We needed a dj quickly and he was so great at jumping on board and making it absolutely perfect! I would highly suggest using Austin! Such a gentleman and caters to his brides anyway he can!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire process with Austin was EASY! He is professional and does a great job!
Would hire again in a heartbeat! :)

Profile Picture User7393471, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ahh- where do I even begin?! I didn't have a planner or coordinator, so he filled all of these roles. He helped organize our line up, told us when to cut the cake, all of it! He also brought out special up-lighting that totally transformed our space-- they were wedding colors during the ceremony then changed with the music to make our reception so much more festive. He led us through the copperhead road dance, and even brought a fun spin the bottle game to get everyone to dance! And of course, the music was great- his speakers were more than enough to fill our large outdoor space! We wouldn't have changed a thing... Austin is the best!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin was great!! He was very professional and personable. Reception was organized well and went off without a hitch. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend Austin to anyone who needs an amazing DJ. Very professional, very flexible with both his time and allowing to use the things we wanted and not waisting money on things we didnt need. Most of all he is very personable and always made sure everything was how we wanted it!

Profile Picture Paul, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As we all agree, your wedding day is your most important day of your life! I can't express my gratitude and love for everything Austin put together. It was the most perfect wedding party I've ever been to. The dance floor the lighting the music selection and the constant keep in the crowd going was amazing! I had so many thank you's in comments about what a great experience it was and how it was right out of a movie with all the lighting and the songs and all the fun. Thank you Austin I can't express how wonderful you made our day!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Let me start of by saying that Austin is simply phenomenal! I had booked a DJ in February for my daughters wedding on September 23 in The Colony, Texas. The DJ I hired double booked himself and reached out to Austin to cover the event and I could not be happier that he did! Austin drove from Oklahoma City to play my daughters wedding. The potential for disaster due to the original DJ's lack of professionalism melted away when Austin arrived. Austin had great communication skills, was extremely professional and had an innate ability to read the crowd and play just the right music to please everyone. I highly recommend his services but ONLY if you want the very best in the DJ industry.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin Smith was the perfect hire for our wedding. Throughout the planning phase he was extremely helpful and always promptly answered any questions we had. On the day of he showed up on time and we had so much fun! He moved things along nicely and was able to get us all dancing and enjoying ourselves. I would happily and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an event/wedding DJ! Thanks Austin! You were the best! -The Peters

Profile Picture Krysta, 9/10/16, 1 Review