Norman, OK 73071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Kirkhart Entertainment

Hey! My name is DJ Keegan and I have been providing award winning, stress-free wedding entertainment since 2006. With me, I'm all about that customer service and making things fun! You want to meet for coffee? Let's do it! You want to plan out your entire wedding to a T? I'm all about those details! You want someone to run the show? I'll DJ and double as your coordinator! You hoping your guests will dance? Oh you better believe we'll be dancing all night long! :)

I offer a wide range of services including coordination, ceremonies, receptions, photo booths, uplights, and monograms. You can expect me to bring a detail-oriented yet personal approach to planning your special day and be very engaging throughout your entire wedding day and on the dance floor. All that I ask is for you to simply show up and create memories that last a lifetime!

So are you ready to have the BEST time ever? Just say hi and we'll get started!

Contact me for more information:

Phone: 918-302-7554

• Videos 3

36 Reviews for Kirkhart Entertainment

Kelsey Watkins · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

I cannot speak highly enough of Keegan Kirkhart with Kirkhart Entertainment. For my husband and I, music and dancing was one of the most important pieces of our reception. We love to dance, and so do our friends. We presented a challenge to Keegan with the floorplan of our reception venue space. We needed music playing simultaneously in 3 different spaces for 300 guests. We needed dinner music, cake cutting music, bouquet/garter toss music, and everything in between. Keegan hit the nail on the head. When you book with Keegan, you are not only booking a DJ, but the best Emcee you could ever ask for. He set the tone for our reception and it was the party of our dreams. When you book with Keegan, you are truly getting the whole package. He has uplights, monogram lights for the dance floor, extra wireless speakers, etc. Anything you need, he will have, or he will go the extra mile to get. We met with Keegan before our wedding to talk through every detail from arrival to exit. There were so many things he helped me plan that I would have totally missed without him. My wedding coordinator notified me the week of my wedding that she would be unable to attend the reception. Because we had booked with Keegan, there was nothing I needed her there to do. Having Keegan was like having a wedding coordinator specifically for the reception. Not only is Keegan a great DJ, but truly a great person! He was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, and our guests loved him. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this Kelsey! As I told you before, you guys were amazing to work with and I loved the challenge we had of providing music in 3 different rooms. If I could leave a review for Kelsey and her family, it would be 5/5. We had the dream team!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

If you have the ability to hire Kirkhart Entertainment let this be your sign that, yes you should do it!

A solid booking decision, I was referred to Keegan through an old classmate and I was just absolutely stunned at Keegan’s professional demeanor that he has with handling his business. Not only that but my husband and myself are not your typical Okie couple so our music choices were a tad, different. Keegan was so detail oriented and efficient in his communication it made the process that much smoother. He verified everything we asked for, clarified on things if needed, to ensure we were on the same page. He provided music for our outdoor ceremony for when guests arrived, and the music throughout the reception. He helped keep our events on track, which when you must deal with a go with the flow bride, can be a challenge. I was not worried about timing! Haha I highly appreciated his work on our wedding day to help ensure it was a good time. There were always people on the dance floor and that in my books is a good party! Music to me is a staple item that I wanted for our wedding, it’s makes the day/event more than just a party, it makes it a story and with every good story there’s a soundtrack to put you back in that moment of time. To have music provided in a high-quality manner just made me one happy bride. Plus, it helps that Keegan is a cool dude whose open to your own wants and needs, but he’ll let you know if something may not work as well. Which in a business transaction is always important. I’m someone who shops around and does a TON of research on anybody I want to invest my money into, and Kirkhart Entertainment was a perfect choice for that. So if you have the ability to hire Kirkhart Entertainment let this be your sign that, yes you should do it, and yes, it will be worth every penny!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/08/2018

The DJ services were the most complimented aspect of the wedding by my guests! But it wasn't just the music. Keegan of Kirkhart Entertainment also helped bring structure to our reception by clearly announcing events, and even coaching my mother and sister when they gave speeches. He was professional and helpful leading up to the wedding, during, and after.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kirkhart Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

As a DJ myself I tend to get to know a lot of people in the business and I have to say Keegan is one of my favorites out of all of them. He's a genuine guy who likes to have fun and make sure your wedding is exactly what you imagined. He'll take care of you every step of the way including throwing down and awesome playlist! Snag him up before someone else does! - Austin Smith Events

• Serendipity Nuptials
    Serendipity Nuptials Wedding Officiants

I met Keegan for the first time at a ceremony I officiated at Southwind Hills and I was greeted with a great personality. Keegan and I spoke to each other about different subjects pertaining to our businesses and had a few laughs. He is an amazing DJ, a consummate professional, and an incredibly kind individual - truly a triple threat. He created a fun atmosphere and made the reception flow smoothly. He was a perfect balance of prepared and flexible when it came to what the wedding couple wanted. I look forward to possibly working with him again at future weddings. I would recommend Keegan of Kirkhart Entertainment to anyone! - Peter Don Lachance, Officiant of Serendipity Nuptials

• The Wedding Smith
    The Wedding Smith Wedding Planners

Keegan was outstanding to work with! As a wedding planner and coordinator, the DJs become our voices during a reception, and Keegan took the time to review the schedule, announcements, family details, and events with me the week before the wedding. He was very detailed oriented in planning, and it made all the difference on the day-of. Music ran smoothly, and he knew how to gauge guest involvement and made adjustments to his playlist to get everyone on the dance floor! Most importantly from our coordinating side, Keegan was able to adjust when the schedule changed slightly. He was very willing to go with the flow. Thank you, Keegan! -The Wedding Smith team

• Norman, 73071 See on map