Kirkhart Entertainment

Norman, OK View map

$1,300 Most Popular Price

Hey! My name is DJ Keegan and I have been providing award winning, stress-free wedding entertainment since 2006. With me, I'm all about that customer service and making things fun! Do you want to meet for coffee and see if we're a great fit? Let's do it! Do you want to plan out your entire wedding to a T? I'm all about those details. Are you looking for someone to run the show? I can DJ and double as your coordinator. Are you hoping your guests will dance? Oh you better believe we'll be dancing all night long! :)

I offer a wide range of services including coordination, ceremonies, receptions, photo booths, uplights, and monograms. You can expect me to bring a detail-oriented yet personal approach to planning your special day and be very engaging throughout your entire wedding day and on the dance floor. All that I ask is for you to simply show up and create memories that last a lifetime.

So are you ready to have the BEST time ever? Just say hi and we'll get started!

Contact me for more information:

Phone: 918-302-7554

Web: http://www.kirkhartentertainment.com/

PS: My wedding packages start at $1,300 and I've received the Couples' Choice Award in 2016, 2017 & 2019 (so I *think* you'll be in great hands :P). Hope to speak with you soon!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1300.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1300.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Amber L. Married on 09/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!!

Keegan not only played exactly the music we wanted to cater to every age group we had, but also helped with the schedule and flow of our wedding day! He traveled from Oklahoma to Arkansas and did not disappoint. He was super helpful, fun, and knew exactly what he was doing! I would recommend to everyone!!
    Tina L. Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommended

If you’re looking for a reliable DJ whom you can depend on, book Keegan! He’s very detail oriented, cares a lot about what he does, and is great at it. My sister initially booked Keegan 5 years ago for her wedding. I experienced first hand how professional and reliable Keegan was, so I booked him for mine this year. He puts 100% into his work, while also making the planning process fun. I knew I could count on him to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding. Highly recommended!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Tina! It was a pleasure working for your wonderful family again. You were the perfect bride because you knew exactly what you wanted, and as we already joked about, I'll forever remember singing "Come Sail Away!" Ha. :)
    Kelsey W. Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

I cannot speak highly enough of Keegan Kirkhart with Kirkhart Entertainment. For my husband and I, music and dancing was one of the most important pieces of our reception. We love to dance, and so do our friends. We presented a challenge to Keegan with the floorplan of our reception venue space. We needed music playing simultaneously in 3 different spaces for 300 guests. We needed dinner music, cake cutting music, bouquet/garter toss music, and everything in between. Keegan hit the nail on the head. When you book with Keegan, you are not only booking a DJ, but the best Emcee you could ever ask for. He set the tone for our reception and it was the party of our dreams. When you book with Keegan, you are truly getting the whole package. He has uplights, monogram lights for the dance floor, extra wireless speakers, etc. Anything you need, he will have, or he will go the extra mile to get. We met with Keegan before our wedding to talk through every detail from arrival to exit. There were so many things he helped me plan that I would have totally missed without him. My wedding coordinator notified me the week of my wedding that she would be unable to attend the reception. Because we had booked with Keegan, there was nothing I needed her there to do. Having Keegan was like having a wedding coordinator specifically for the reception. Not only is Keegan a great DJ, but truly a great person! He was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, and our guests loved him. 10/10 would recommend!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this Kelsey! As I told you before, you guys were amazing to work with and I loved the challenge we had of providing music in 3 different rooms. If I could leave a review for Kelsey and her family, it would be 5/5. We had the dream team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

As a DJ myself I tend to get to know a lot of people in the business and I have to say Keegan is one of my favorites out of all of them. He's a genuine guy who likes to have fun and make sure your wedding is exactly what you imagined. He'll take care of you every step of the way including throwing down and awesome playlist! Snag him up before someone else does! - Austin Smith Events

Serendipity Nuptials Serendipity Nuptials Wedding Officiants

I met Keegan for the first time at a ceremony I officiated at Southwind Hills and I was greeted with a great personality. Keegan and I spoke to each other about different subjects pertaining to our businesses and had a few laughs. He is an amazing DJ, a consummate professional, and an incredibly kind individual - truly a triple threat. He created a fun atmosphere and made the reception flow smoothly. He was a perfect balance of prepared and flexible when it came to what the wedding couple wanted. I look forward to possibly working with him again at future weddings. I would recommend Keegan of Kirkhart Entertainment to anyone! - Peter Don Lachance, Officiant of Serendipity Nuptials

The Wedding Smith The Wedding Smith Wedding Planners

Keegan was outstanding to work with! As a wedding planner and coordinator, the DJs become our voices during a reception, and Keegan took the time to review the schedule, announcements, family details, and events with me the week before the wedding. He was very detailed oriented in planning, and it made all the difference on the day-of. Music ran smoothly, and he knew how to gauge guest involvement and made adjustments to his playlist to get everyone on the dance floor! Most importantly from our coordinating side, Keegan was able to adjust when the schedule changed slightly. He was very willing to go with the flow. Thank you, Keegan! -The Wedding Smith team

Norman, OK, 73072
Location of (Kirkhart Entertainment)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding