Kirkhart Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Amber L. Married on 09/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!!

Keegan not only played exactly the music we wanted to cater to every age group we had, but also helped with the schedule and flow of our wedding day! He traveled from Oklahoma to Arkansas and did not disappoint. He was super helpful, fun, and knew exactly what he was doing! I would recommend to everyone!!
    Tina L. Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommended

If you’re looking for a reliable DJ whom you can depend on, book Keegan! He’s very detail oriented, cares a lot about what he does, and is great at it. My sister initially booked Keegan 5 years ago for her wedding. I experienced first hand how professional and reliable Keegan was, so I booked him for mine this year. He puts 100% into his work, while also making the planning process fun. I knew I could count on him to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding. Highly recommended!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Tina! It was a pleasure working for your wonderful family again. You were the perfect bride because you knew exactly what you wanted, and as we already joked about, I'll forever remember singing "Come Sail Away!" Ha. :)
    Kelsey W. Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

I cannot speak highly enough of Keegan Kirkhart with Kirkhart Entertainment. For my husband and I, music and dancing was one of the most important pieces of our reception. We love to dance, and so do our friends. We presented a challenge to Keegan with the floorplan of our reception venue space. We needed music playing simultaneously in 3 different spaces for 300 guests. We needed dinner music, cake cutting music, bouquet/garter toss music, and everything in between. Keegan hit the nail on the head. When you book with Keegan, you are not only booking a DJ, but the best Emcee you could ever ask for. He set the tone for our reception and it was the party of our dreams. When you book with Keegan, you are truly getting the whole package. He has uplights, monogram lights for the dance floor, extra wireless speakers, etc. Anything you need, he will have, or he will go the extra mile to get. We met with Keegan before our wedding to talk through every detail from arrival to exit. There were so many things he helped me plan that I would have totally missed without him. My wedding coordinator notified me the week of my wedding that she would be unable to attend the reception. Because we had booked with Keegan, there was nothing I needed her there to do. Having Keegan was like having a wedding coordinator specifically for the reception. Not only is Keegan a great DJ, but truly a great person! He was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, and our guests loved him. 10/10 would recommend!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this Kelsey! As I told you before, you guys were amazing to work with and I loved the challenge we had of providing music in 3 different rooms. If I could leave a review for Kelsey and her family, it would be 5/5. We had the dream team!
    Chelsea Married on 10/06/2018

If you have the ability to hire Kirkhart Entertainment let this be your sign that, yes you should do it!

A solid booking decision, I was referred to Keegan through an old classmate and I was just absolutely stunned at Keegan’s professional demeanor that he has with handling his business. Not only that but my husband and myself are not your typical Okie couple so our music choices were a tad, different. Keegan was so detail oriented and efficient in his communication it made the process that much smoother. He verified everything we asked for, clarified on things if needed, to ensure we were on the same page. He provided music for our outdoor ceremony for when guests arrived, and the music throughout the reception. He helped keep our events on track, which when you must deal with a go with the flow bride, can be a challenge. I was not worried about timing! Haha I highly appreciated his work on our wedding day to help ensure it was a good time. There were always people on the dance floor and that in my books is a good party! Music to me is a staple item that I wanted for our wedding, it’s makes the day/event more than just a party, it makes it a story and with every good story there’s a soundtrack to put you back in that moment of time. To have music provided in a high-quality manner just made me one happy bride. Plus, it helps that Keegan is a cool dude whose open to your own wants and needs, but he’ll let you know if something may not work as well. Which in a business transaction is always important. I’m someone who shops around and does a TON of research on anybody I want to invest my money into, and Kirkhart Entertainment was a perfect choice for that. So if you have the ability to hire Kirkhart Entertainment let this be your sign that, yes you should do it, and yes, it will be worth every penny!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 09/08/2018
    The DJ services were the most complimented aspect of the wedding by my guests! But it wasn't just the music. Keegan of Kirkhart Entertainment also helped bring structure to our reception by clearly announcing events, and even coaching my mother and sister when they gave speeches. He was professional and helpful leading up to the wedding, during, and after.
    Chelsea Married on 08/11/2018
    He was very awesome! He helped me surprise my sister with my singing wedding toast. I definitely could not have pulled that off without him. I will always recommend him! He's also very nice and super easy to work with, very well organized. I cannot say enough great things about him!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! I love a good challenge and it was so much fun planning the surprise "toast" for your sister. You killed it with your singing and everyone was laughing!
    Christina Married on 08/11/2018
    Super fun experience. Would recommend to everyone. Entertaining and fun
    Debbie Married on 08/11/2018
    DJ Keegan is awesome! He was very easy to work with, and as the mother of the bride, put my mind at ease. He really kept things going, everyone enjoyed the music and highlighting our bride and groom! He helped our Maid of honor daughter pull off a suprise singing toast for her sister too! He truly made my daughter's wedding reception complete! Many of our friends also gave great compliments on DJ Keegan! I would totally recommend him for any event that needs an awesome DJ!
    #motherofthebride#forrichardsonorpoorer :)
    Hayden Married on 08/04/2018
    Keegan Kirkhart was the DJ at my recent wedding, and the music was phenomenal! He did music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception (all held in one location), and each part of the day was perfect and exactly what I had hoped for! I’m a professional musician, so I was fairly picky with our music choices and had some unconventional requests, primarily with the playlist I wanted leading up to our ceremony. Keegan was beyond stellar with communication and made sure we got everything we wanted and were totally happy with how the day was going to go. We had a few phone meetings with him during the planning process, and I couldn’t even tell you how many emails went back and forth! Not only does Keegan handle your music, he also keeps a detailed timeline of the day’s events and makes sure everything stays on track and runs smoothly. He made plenty of announcements and introductions throughout the wedding that kept everything moving along and made sure everyone knew what was coming up next. That alone was such a massive help to my husband and I since we didn’t have a wedding planner and we were technically the ones in charge! And when the reception really picked up? I was shocked at how many people we had out on the dance floor since we have some fairly reserved family members and friends! Keegan made sure everyone had the best time and that the last part of our evening was one non-stop party. I can’t recommend Keegan enough; he helped make our wedding day the day of our dreams!

Kirkhart Entertainment's reply:

I can't even begin to think of the words on how to say thank you for this review, Hayden! Hayden knew exactly what she wanted, had stellar communication, and was a DJ's dream bride to work with. We planned so much for her wedding that when we pulled it off, it was a pretty special feeling all around. Thanks again Hayden for everything and congratulations!
    Blair Married on 06/23/2018
    The best night! I don’t think there was ever a minute with no one dancing. The whole night flowed and he had great song selection!
    Stacy Married on 06/09/2018
    He was great, from the start of planning our wedding up to the last song of the night! Best DJ you can find. He tailors everything to what you want and is easy to contact and talk with! We loved him and so did our guest!
    Addie Married on 05/26/2018
    Our wedding with Kirkhart entertainment was flawless! Keegan was so personable and accommodating with any last minute changes. Our ceremony music was flawless and the reception entertainment had almost every single person on the dance floor! We seriously could not have asked for a better DJ to work with!
    Kelsey Married on 02/10/2018
    Keegan did a fantastic job, and we've gotten so many compliments since the wedding! We definitely felt like we were in great hands throughout the night. He was a pro at steering the ship and keeping the party going. We had a blast!
    Matthew Married on 08/12/2017
    DJ Keegan was fantastic in every aspect, especially with some last minute changes that happened on wedding day. Plus he kept the party going all night, would highly recommend him to everyone.
    Cassidy Married on 07/22/2017
    DJ Keegan made our wedding a blast! He was so organized and kept everything running smoothly. He has a great online system for planning the perfect music for any event! He was so fun and easy to work with. He is also very good at reading the crowd. He was always playing the right songs at the right time. Highly recommend!
    Mollie Married on 05/27/2017
    Keegan was amazing to work with! He was extremely attentive and engaged in helping my husband and I. Whether it was a small question or something large, Keegan had an answer. We especially liked how he went above and beyond to help with coordination. This allowed our day to go smoothly without my intervention. He also gave us very simple forms to help us choose our own music playlist. Our wedding was SO fun thanks to him!
    Heidi Married on 05/09/2017
    Keegan Was an amazing DJ!! He went out of his way to make our wedding day so special.. He kept everything running smoothly. Very professional and super fun. We were very impressed on how organized and prepared he was. He made announcements for cake cutting, toasts and specials dances . Def one of the best investments for our wedding.. I highly recommend Keegan and will use him for any event we host!!! Thank you Keegan!!! From MR & Mrs VanTreese
    Lauren Married on 10/15/2016
    I wish I could give even more stars! DJ Keegan was the best DJ I could have ever wanted. Not only did he keep my family and friends on the dance floor all night, he took time to interact and meet everyone he could. He didn't just stand behind the booth with his computer. He moved about the dance floor and made sure to keep the evening flowing. He is very outgoing and has a positive attitude that is contagious! My family and friends continue to approach me and ask for info on my DJ and how great of a job he did. I can't brag on Keegan enough.

The week of the wedding, we had a phone conference and went over every song and tiny little detail. He is very organized and made my nerves go away. We were both on the same page and knew how the night was going to go... that helped ease my mind during such a stressful week.

Kirkhart Entertainment is the only way to go. Such a fun and upbeat DJ and not to forget, an amazing sound system and lights. My wedding was the exactly the party style I wanted. You can select your songs you want played and songs you do not want played. The process is very easy.

Thank you Keegan for making my wedding reception so special!!
    Tara Married on 09/30/2016
    DJ Keegan is super personable and organized!
    Lisa Married on 07/23/2016
    Keegan is great! He is very detail oriented and responsive. He met with us a couple of times prior to our event to go over the timeline and preferred music selections. He knows how to get the crowd dancing and selects music based on his audience. I would highly recommend Kirkhart Entertainment for any event!
    Carol Married on 06/12/2016
    Keegan was amazing at our recent wedding! He is very organized, professional, and very easy to work with. He kept the reception running smoothly and the party going. The only comment from our guests was that they wished the wedding lasted all day and night! I highly recommend Keegan! I couldn't be happier with how the reception turned out and I owe it to Keegan.
  • User2649709 2+ years ago
    Keegan is very professional and brings a lot of energy and passion to what he does. He is able to craft great playlists that incorporate your favorite types of music, as well as those of your guests, and ensure that the party is a blast.
    Sarah Married on 05/28/2016
    He was awesome! He made our wedding so much fun and kept things organized!
    Chris Married on 01/02/2016
    DJ Keegan was awesome! We legit had so much fun dancing the night away. He had a professional setup and he played a wide range of music and kept all ages entertained tonight!
    Hannah Married on 01/02/2016
    This was my first experience planning a wedding and DJ Keegan could not have made it any easier! He helped coordinate the wedding party positions, the aisle spacing, the order of events, and thoroughly tested the mics with the speakers and the pianist. I was so pleased with the way he met with Stan and I to walk us through how we wanted our ceremony to go and he had very good suggestions especially if we didn't know what we wanted. Overall, it was flawless! He was professional and kind, and able to move things along and direct people very well and adjust the timing since our ceremony went long.